YesNoOk

Reptile (OHMSBY Style) (Read 2626 times)

Started by PhoenixPhantom, March 16, 2024, 06:05:05 pm
Share this topic:
Reptile (OHMSBY Style)
#1  March 16, 2024, 06:05:05 pm
    • UK
(This is my first character so do expect there to be issues or complications with this character) Been Working on this Project for 2 Days but from what I can at least say, It's a Cross-Tag-ish version of Reptile which I haven't fully done yet (Haven't started coding & primarily want to focus on the sprites first) since I've only started this project on Friday, Since I of course, Do not know how to make sprites for such things like this, I am using Fabry Taz's sprites (Will credit him once I'm fully done with this character)

Char Base: Yuuki Terumi by OHMSBY

Screenshots (So far):

Re: Reptile (OHMSBY Style)
#2  March 27, 2024, 11:59:51 pm
    • USA
I look forward to seeing how far this project goes.
#3  April 17, 2024, 07:59:37 pm
    • UK
UPDATE: Unfortunately, I lost the files and didn't it back it up so the project is mostly cancelled, I might do another character in this style though and will have to back it up just in case

UPDATE 2: I might most likely give this another go as I still have the sprites saved and might do it entirely from scratch, Will still use Yuuki Terumi as the base for this character though
Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:23:46 pm by PhoenixPhantom
#4  April 17, 2024, 09:00:25 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
UPDATE: Unfortunately, I lost the files and didn't it back it up so the project is mostly cancelled, I might do another character in this style though and will have to back it up just in case
This happened to me once, I had a 500GB HDD back in the day and damn, not only mugen related files but photos and other stuff, I still can't get over it.
#5  April 17, 2024, 10:50:29 pm
  • DerRedstar
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0

UPDATE 2: I might most likely give this another go as I still have the sprites saved and might do it entirely from scratch, Will still use Yuuki Terumi as the base for this character though

I would recommend uploading the backups on Google Drive, or having them in a USB as this happened me a lot too.
#6  April 18, 2024, 05:21:36 pm
    • UK

I would recommend uploading the backups on Google Drive, or having them in a USB as this happened me a lot too.

I'll remember to really do that when I make another character since this is my first time really making a character
#7  May 05, 2024, 06:23:53 pm
    • UK
UPDATE 3: While I will continue the project, It may release a lot more later due to me not focusing on the character too much and focusing on other projects (Which means the character will not come out this month and week to primarily focus on swapping the sprites then coding the character's specific attacks)