YesNoOk

Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition 1.0 update 15/02/15 (Read 161226 times)

Started by 7th and Tef, February 08, 2015, 07:28:39 pm
Share this topic:
Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition 1.0 update 15/02/15
#1  February 08, 2015, 07:28:39 pm
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
ok guys hi 7th and tef with a update in the data folder, guys if u have the screenpack already and work u dont need download this file again but if u want work faster the screenpack i recommend do it in the video i explain everything i hope u understand and the screenpack will work like does in my pc, well the first link is just that people have the screenpack downloaded already just replace that 2 folders into the data folders and will work fine, now the screenpack and chars will work better, sorry about everything and i hope that problems about cant open system.sff and out of memory are fix now :) well tomorrow i will update the post with the select and lifebars template so u can make every single portrait that you want if u dont like mine :P well watch the video and look they just took 4 secs to open :) see you next update :) btw i willl finish everything in the versus so after that i will upload the versus psd file too :) apologize to my English

this file are for the people that have the screenpack already just replace into the data folder and will work fine :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8xe2cejjrj5n28f/update+data.rar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here a video explain and show the game is working perfectly and just took 4 secs to open :)

Hello guys we are 7th and Tef and welcome this post is about the new screenpack that we make, i hope u like it and enjoy it like we do everyday, well this screenpack have 124 slots with animated portraits that means that you need to use the exactly chars in the exactly spot into the select screen, but don't worry almost 85% chars on the select screen come from the real cvs game with a couple added from snk and capcom also marvel, etc, you can check it on pictures and the video.

BTW i make every single select portrait and lifebars, tag team and solo, the versus portrait and the winner portrait i just make 90 ill make more the next phew days to complete the full versus, if u guys can help me to find better images will be appreciate it also if u don't like some portraits versus or select or lifebars let me know give me the image and ill make it for u, also i will post later the psd file for lifebars ok :) any question just shoot, the screenpack is closed source and don't worry is no encrypted

MENU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT

VERSUS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNER

LIFEBARS TEAM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIFEBARS TEAM SIMULTANEOUS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPTIONS

VIDEOS

Chars come from super char makers like =

Trololo
P.O.T.S = Phantom.of.the.Server
DivineWolf
Infinite
Race45
Buckus
Rei
Warusaki3
mwryly & varo_hades
Balthazar & Cybaster
KojiroBADNESS
Jesuszilla
Lost_Avenger
Victorys
vyn
Jmorphman
Froz
Zero-Sennin
StormEX, Tao-si, DopeFiend5, Edward Elric
Shin Mako
ikaruga

This guys are awesome that because i make that selection :) credits always, just in case that u download the chars but if u dont, i still have the credits, because they maked dedication and time and now we can enjoy that wonderfull chars, i want have credits too, guys like =

ShinSmoke becuase he maked a excellent AI patch and that make the game more competitive :) thx u sir :)

Yaret yo .. you are pain in the.... but really thx u so much to help me sometimes with chars selection, i appreciate it sir :) i hope u like this screenpack :)

Also every single char need localcoord   = 420 u can add it on the .def that every single char. that mean chars can look better with the stages and also the big portraits will be look good too on the select screen, versus and winner :)

Another tip if u dont want download the chars that i upload because the file is to heavy well into the folder the game you can patch the chars to make tag team in simultaneous mode and deleted this code form every single char that u make a patch =

;#ADD004BASIC PIEs#

;---------
[begin action 909002]
9000,5,5,5,-1

Deleted it and the lifebar portrait wont look double, that just in case that you want use my lifebars and patch the chars to make switch, if you want use another lifebars is no necessary ..

Well also the game 34 stages with images stages :) on the select screen, you can find variety between nice stages makers like :

AceMillion
Excahm
Parse
Luisito23
xX-Nero-Xx
Wargame
KND
cyrcox
k6666orochi
Eliott & Ralfab
Taybear
Alice

The stages make by AceMillion i transform it to mugen 1.0 by my self :) i hope u like it

In the future my idea is still make update about this screenpack and use another font so u can add every single stages that you want of course with out images, but well :P

DOWNLOAD

Well the screenpack is 2 parts 300MB and 279MB i know is heavy but i tried to do my best :P

PORTRAITS

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdku2wmfxdurrx5/left+versus+portraits.rar

this are the versus portraits left now just need 4 more and is done :) athena, amingo, mickey and laurence when i find or i make better images

CHARS

124 chars full tage team patch already with all portraits on select, 90 on versus and winner and full lifebars portraits too :) heavy but so to you :) 4 parts 300MB and one part 261MB

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gr67p5be63p376q/chars.part01.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ik0e2adxahj9sh/chars.part02.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z9iseesizxqij7/chars.part03.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s36zvzaw2goug8e/chars.part04.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2mgs8be85nngc8/chars.part05.rar

if u know how add portraits in the FF dont download it but i dont know i recommed download this chars and replace into the chars folder in your mugen because have already all portraits added :) is just 1 link 182mb is nothing this have the chars inside :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b6ysjq6h0mhdb6y/chars+with+portraits+missing.rar

Enjoy it guys and see ya next time :)

GAME OVER

[/font]
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:01:16 pm by 7th and Tef
Re: Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition 1.0
#2  February 08, 2015, 07:34:08 pm
    • Argentina
Download link? :???:

Looks good though :)
#3  February 08, 2015, 07:36:44 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
The time is ended but there isn't a link hehehehehe
#4  February 08, 2015, 07:40:50 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
yea it seems u missed the dl link any chance of english ones since not all of us can understand japanese you know
#5  February 08, 2015, 07:48:29 pm
    • Dominica
#6  February 08, 2015, 07:51:35 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
true but can you understand what it said?
#7  February 08, 2015, 08:04:39 pm
    • Dominica
no.xD but I can't describe exacly what Im felling now I;m gonna downlod this mastepiece screenpack :P.
#8  February 08, 2015, 08:49:19 pm
    • USA
#9  February 08, 2015, 08:55:49 pm
    • USA
yea it seems u missed the dl link any chance of english ones since not all of us can understand japanese you know

No sir i maked this beacuse my girl love japanese and if u want can explain is simple in the versus screne is just about info like weight, age, etc and couple info about the char :) the winner screen is real quotes so the importan is the game and getting fun hehe :P i hope u like it
#10  February 08, 2015, 09:32:10 pm
Oh i've got no words...other than "thx a lot" for this awesome game...

thx for the use of Ralfab and  i... stages.

you've done that well.

this masterpiece is a must have.

Anyway thx again ...congratulations !!!

:sweetheart:
#11  February 08, 2015, 09:33:46 pm
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
Awesome work on this release 7th and Tef, i look forward to trying it out, will it still all work ok if it was to be run in mugen 1.1
#12  February 08, 2015, 09:39:07 pm
    • USA
Oh i've got no words...other than "thx a lot" for this awesome game...

thx for the use of Ralfab and  i... stages.

you've done that well.

this masterpiece is a must have.

Anyway thx again ...congratulations !!!

:sweetheart:

NO THX U SIR :) and enjoy it :)

Awesome work on this release 7th and Tef, i look forward to trying it out, will it still all work ok if it was to be run in mugen 1.1

thx u so much sir i hope u like it :) and btw you can use in mugen 1.1 because i do :) just add the folders in a mugen 1.1 and work fine :)
#13  February 08, 2015, 09:42:24 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Looks great!
Just curious, is it moleboxed? (I like customizing stuff :P)

@7th, I don't know if you remember when I PM'd you months ago, but the option to host this is still available if you'd like.
#14  February 08, 2015, 09:51:29 pm
    • USA
Looks great!
Just curious, is it moleboxed? (I like customizing stuff :P)

@7th, I don't know if you remember when I PM'd you months ago, but the option to host this is still available if you'd like.

thx u so much and no is not moleboxed sir and yeh will be kool posting in your web sir, i appreciate it
#15  February 08, 2015, 09:52:27 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Downloading now, Been looking forward to the release, Thanks 7th&Tef for all the hard work you both put into it.
#16  February 08, 2015, 09:57:06 pm
    • USA
Downloading now, Been looking forward to the release, Thanks 7th&Tef for all the hard work you both put into it.

wow thx wolf yeh was around a 14 months working on it, because is 1.0 and the work dont let me and i maked a stop also but my girlfiends continue and the end we finish togueter, i need to finisht a couple versus portraits but is 95% done i hope u like it and have fun my friend
#17  February 08, 2015, 10:10:03 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This is by far, one of the greatest screenpacks i've ever seen in my fricking life, i love it, thanks.
#18  February 08, 2015, 10:24:14 pm
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
I've been waiting for this in a F*CKING LONG TIME!!!
I've been following your progress on youtube! Im definitly downloading this!!!
I found a new main screenpack WHOOHOOO!!!
#19  February 08, 2015, 10:41:03 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks 7th&Tef for all the hard work you both put into it.
#20  February 08, 2015, 10:59:12 pm
    • USA
This is by far, one of the greatest screenpacks i've ever seen in my fricking life, i love it, thanks.

wow nice words :) thx u sir and enjoy it

I've been waiting for this in a F*CKING LONG TIME!!!
I've been following your progress on youtube! Im definitly downloading this!!!
I found a new main screenpack WHOOHOOO!!!

hehe well now is time to test it :) enjoy it

Thanks 7th&Tef for all the hard work you both put into it.

thx u sir :) i hope u like it