YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1252645 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1701  December 21, 2014, 09:30:38 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
That laptop looks sick bro. I hope you enjoy it :)
Don't forget to keep its temperatures regulated well, my one used to get super hot after playing Skyrim for an hour or two.

Thanks man  :cool3: Im enjoying it big time. Now I see why a lot of people like STEAM. so many cool free games and the buyable ones are Cheap. All looks great and sharp on this PC. I saw that new MGS V game is only 13 dollars  change??  o_O

And yeah im trying to stay on top of that making sure about temperature regulation. the pc has something built in to automatically do that I noticed on the side which is cool. I love Skyrim. Im curious to see how that looks on this Lap top too!!
#1702  December 22, 2014, 09:40:46 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

Ever since Nintendo made it pretty clear they weren't planning on doing a second run of any amiibos other than their biggest characters, I've been trying to stay on top of the releases while it's still possible to buy them without paying insane ebay prices.
#1703  December 22, 2014, 10:05:58 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
They said that? Shiiiit
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#1704  December 22, 2014, 10:28:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeh, while zamus is a msut buy for me and got upgraded to must preorder; I am even considering buying the wiift one.
#1705  December 22, 2014, 11:01:24 pm
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
#1706  December 23, 2014, 01:52:22 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
They said that? Shiiiit

They actually did.

We will aim for certain amiibo to always be available. These will be for our most popular characters like Mario and Link. Due to shelf space constraints, other figures likely will not return to the market once they have sold through their initial shipment.
Rejoice! I am FREE!
#1707  December 23, 2014, 02:05:01 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Well To celebrate being a free man, my own home, and my Divorce being official and treat myself for Christmas, I did this:  (excuse the wires, I will hide them properly)

Spoiler: Pure Sex! (click to see content)
#1708  December 23, 2014, 02:13:12 pm
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
Early B day gift from my lady ;D

HP "NVIDIA" GEFORCE GTX: 800 series
17.5 inch screen
Beatsaudio version
TB Hard Drive
1920 x 1080 (resolution) 60 HZ
12288 MB
HD
HDMI compatible
can play Far cry 4 and new shit...a friend in france says my pc here is stronger than his alienware he has  :???:
Touch screen
Built in cam
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I wanted to shed a tear how fast everything moved with no slow down in crisp flava on the screen

don't use exshadow stage as test, try all stages by jeanbureau  in mugen1.1 720p with opengl. i wan't to make sure does it still lag even in high end pc
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
Re: Rejoice! I am FREE!
#1709  December 23, 2014, 02:21:50 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Well To celebrate being a free man, my own home, and my Divorce being official and treat myself for Christmas, I did this:  (excuse the wires, I will hide them properly)

I'll catch you up (and add you on PSN) then. But.. congrats on being a free man?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Rejoice! I am FREE!
#1710  December 23, 2014, 02:25:15 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
#1711  December 23, 2014, 08:05:37 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

Dayum, congrats on the epic buy lol. Also, nice katanas on top of the fireplace ;)
#1712  December 24, 2014, 02:46:50 am
    • USA
don't use exshadow stage as test, try all stages by jeanbureau  in mugen1.1 720p with opengl. i wan't to make sure does it still lag even in high end pc

I don't have his stages, does he have a site? I have a ton of super Hi res stages by different people actually im using that works with no problem and hella fast. I can play Far cry 4 on my laptop if I wanted to so his shouldn't be an issue just to be a HD 1.1 stage. I even got Ace Millions stages to show as well which was  a bit tricky at first till I had to set my Mugen Config for it using a Hi res 1.1 Screen pack....

If you have his stages or at least one of them send it my way in a PM so I can see for myself whats up

EDIT:

Nevermind. I googled and found them...ill check them out

and oh...I already had one of his stages working. "Australian Outback" ? Yeah I didn't know that was by him which I had already. It works perfect on my new lap top. im going to get the others and see whats up

EDIT 2:

Yup....all of his stages work fine and no issues >:)

That's looking pretty damn slick bruh.....ya jazzed the bat cave up even more I see with that new toy :beatnik:

Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:36:05 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#1713  December 24, 2014, 03:08:38 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Ever since Nintendo made it pretty clear they weren't planning on doing a second run of any amiibos other than their biggest characters, I've been trying to stay on top of the releases while it's still possible to buy them without paying insane ebay prices.
fuuuuuuu- i had no idea!

say, can i buy amiibos from japan and use them on my (non-existent as of yet)... murican wiiu?
#1714  December 24, 2014, 04:42:25 pm
    • Peru
Got my GGXrd Limited edition in the mailbox today... I'm going to post pics as soon as I get home. Gotta love Amazon Export Services and their ridiculous 2 day delivery service straight to Perú.

Edit: Here we go. It sucks... but meh, It's GG.

Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 06:26:58 pm by Not Bastard Renzo F
#1715  December 24, 2014, 07:30:35 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Damn are you a reseller or gonna give some copies to some friends ? anyways the purchase was good enough and fast even through these days, I really don't like to order cause some times the carries took a lot of time to deliver my purchases, you know because of the Christmas  ;)
#1716  December 24, 2014, 07:52:26 pm
    • Peru
Since the shipping costs using Amazon/DHL are steep (like $40 plus around $20 taxes) some friends decided to buy the game too because more games doesn't mean the costs increase linearly.
The service is Amazing, everything I bought using this method came to my door in exactly 2 days: My PS4, my Hori Arcade Stick, these games.
#1717  December 24, 2014, 10:17:36 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
meanwhile, i'm still waiting for my late november order to at least leave japan...
#1718  December 25, 2014, 12:24:19 am
    • USA
Got my GGXrd Limited edition in the mailbox today... I'm going to post pics as soon as I get home. Gotta love Amazon Export Services and their ridiculous 2 day delivery service straight to Perú.

Edit: Here we go. It sucks... but meh, It's GG.

NICE!!  I should have stopped in my import store before going home from work! Ill have that also before the week is over >:)
#1719  December 25, 2014, 01:44:50 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Being tired of the peasantry that is the DS4's dpad (for fighting games anyway) I decided to snag this baby.

It works really well, and the build quality is even better than the DS3 IMO. Needless to say, I'm quite pleased. Now I can finally give this game a go. I think I'll grab another too, just in case.

:)
#1720  December 25, 2014, 03:27:28 am
    • USA
Being tired of the peasantry that is the DS4's dpad (for fighting games anyway) I decided to snag this baby.

Damn that's a throwback design. Reminds of the XBAND days with a friend of mines Turbo Genesis controller lol Cool stuff there man...

WELL....I thought it over and decided to buy the PSN download of GG X3rd....I was curious to see if it was available and it is for 50 bucks. When I get a PS4 ill snag it again on hard copy....LOVE GG series...

Game is downloading now...cant wait to jam! :buttrox: