YesNoOk

CVS Redux (Screenpack/lifebar/Full Game) Updates (BETA Released (5/1/2024) (Read 236294 times)

Started by DoomJoshuaBoy, October 12, 2022, 03:09:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS HD (Screenpack/lifebar) Updates (2.1 released 24/12/2022)
#41  February 15, 2023, 08:51:35 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Afaik VSelect doesn't work with Ikemen screenpacks.
Also please don't double post, edit your post instead.
Re: CVS HD (Screenpack/lifebar) Updates (2.1 released 24/12/2022)
#42  February 16, 2023, 05:41:01 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
    • mugen.doomjoshuaboy.com
Hello Everyone., Yes you guessed it I am finally making it a full game but I require a bit of help with it so if you have someone who likes the love of my Screenpack. Go to dscord server  on the front topic and ask me.
Re: CVS HD (Screenpack/lifebar) Updates (2.2 released 16/2/2023)
#43  February 16, 2023, 10:53:51 pm
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Sorry for the bump but 2.2 is now released
Re: CVS HD (Screenpack/lifebar) Updates (2.21 released 6/3/2023)
#44  March 28, 2023, 08:18:44 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
I got size troubles with intros and K.O screens my setting is 4:3 HD 960x720

Re: CVS HD (Screenpack/lifebar) Updates (2.21 released 6/3/2023)
#45  July 09, 2023, 08:03:55 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Hi Guys So it has been planned, there will be a custom version of my SP coming soon with its new name but I will slowly continue working on CVS HD just fixing things, so if you want to help out on reporting go to my Discord on my first post,

also for some of you noticed the bug with stuff on cvs hd will be fixed on 0.99 once it releases.
Re: CVS Redux (Screenpack/lifebar) Updates (3.00 released (27/7/2023)
#46  July 27, 2023, 08:19:25 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
After 3-4 months on working on this I decided to make this as a replacement of my old Screenpack of mines, so this is a good change from my old one, be sure to go through the readme before asking me questions. or go to the discord link
#47  July 29, 2023, 09:43:00 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
nice update
#48  September 12, 2023, 02:13:30 pm
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
W.I.P.
#49  September 16, 2023, 11:27:28 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia

diamond portraits and a full game is coming soon.
#50  November 28, 2023, 12:28:32 am
    • Spain
Hi! I REALLY LOVE your screenpack! I was using it because, for me, is perfect, but, i wonder if i could remove the zoom that the screenpack use in all of the stages. I prefer to see the chars and stages smaller because of his resolution\sprites etc... If not, that will be fine too because I think I'm getting used to it now, but i think it could be a good configuration improvement.

Thanks in advance!

PD: English is not my first language :D
Re: CVS Redux (Screenpack/Lifebar/Full Game) Updates (3.00 released (27/7/2023)
#51  December 30, 2023, 02:40:26 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia

HI Everyone,
Discord:
https://discord.gg/pt7jsHurar

Its been a while since I last updated this but I just want to bring it up and tell you that my full game is available and currently in beta:
https://mega.nz/file/hl0WXBbA#hIm_NNLSlfCC5YusBzHMYjSfObWlHmwJ5G1h9mTrfRM
Keep in mind it will update from time to time.

Spoiler: Credits (click to see content)

Known bugs:
Nakoruru, Shin Akuma, and E.Honda has palette isssue and needs to be updated to the latest  (will be updated  in the next update)
after timer reaches 0 spawns a ko before timeover appears (will be fixed on the next update)
Animation of God Rugal is still buggy whenever it selected.
Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 08:04:54 am by DoomJoshuaBoy
Re: CVS Redux (Screenpack/lifebar/Full Game) Updates (BETA Released (29/12/2023)
#52  December 31, 2023, 08:02:10 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Hi Sorry for a bump,

Tiny Update(31/12/2023):
Reupdated Yamazaki to replace R@CE to Knuckles8864's version.
Reupdated POTS Characters: Cammy,  E.Honda, Nakoruru and Shin Akuma.
Fixed Orochi Iori  Portrait as I forgot to add it in after updating him.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

DJB
Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 09:10:40 am by DoomJoshuaBoy
Re: CVS Redux (Screenpack/lifebar/Full Game) Updates (BETA Released (29/12/2023)
#53  January 06, 2024, 09:05:17 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Hi Sorry for anoither bump

Another Tiny Update (5/1/2024):
 Updated engine to the latest Nightly.
 added 2 new pots Characters (both is in under Darkstalkers Slot team) : 
 Hsien-Ko (Lei-Lei) By POTS
 Felicia  By Jesuszilla
 Finally Fixed Timeover from spawning a ko and make over. wait to 150 ticks instead of 75. 

https://mega.nz/file/5lEVTLYI#qV_JCFjZ-oZsFpXSe-y5zQ2UA7MoVuTQiFaBOSNv23U
Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 09:09:34 am by DoomJoshuaBoy
Re: CVS Redux (Screenpack/lifebar/Full Game) Updates (BETA Released (5/1/2024)
#54  January 07, 2024, 05:58:28 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
You seem to update pretty fast.
#55  January 09, 2024, 02:02:27 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I will suggest that as someone who already used your screenpack for my own build, just a preference but make sure all your default pals are mapped the same button (and that the palette selector is turned off on any that still have it on, I noticed Jin and some others still had it on) I assume you're still working on the naming and portraits, but I was confused as to why most of the characters had their portraits changed, and some didn't, but I assume that will be fixed in an update later. Currently just at a glance make sure you differentiate the multiple slot characters like Sean/Ken with their updated names and portraits since for Ken there's both "Ken, Ken Masters, Violent Ken and Master Ken" similarly to Kyo with "Kyo, Kyo Kusanagi and Kusanagi" , keep at it with the updates, it's a solid base to keep adding to
#56  January 09, 2024, 09:37:33 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
You seem to update pretty fast.

I gotta Sometimes slow down the next update will have a scoreboard and continue.

I will suggest that as someone who already used your screenpack for my own build, just a preference but make sure all your default pals are mapped the same button (and that the palette selector is turned off on any that still have it on, I noticed Jin and some others still had it on) I assume you're still working on the naming and portraits, but I was confused as to why most of the characters had their portraits changed, and some didn't, but I assume that will be fixed in an update later. Currently just at a glance make sure you differentiate the multiple slot characters like Sean/Ken with their updated names and portraits since for Ken there's both "Ken, Ken Masters, Violent Ken and Master Ken" similarly to Kyo with "Kyo, Kyo Kusanagi and Kusanagi" , keep at it with the updates, it's a solid base to keep adding to

Thanks for your suggestions I will go through each character and turn palettes selecters off and I was planning to maybe add "EX" for Sean, Takuma and Ryo as some stands looks different, as for Dan I couldn't find his evil form portrait version which is sad. So i have to stick to his original form till I find some, but at least i found some like Dark Sakura and Shadow Lady (Thank God).
#57  January 09, 2024, 11:24:47 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I assume you mean one of these for Dan? yeah an EX would work for characters like Sean but maybe even using the Second impact art to reflect the EX version since I think that's what it's based on, I would almost suggest combining Mr  Karate/Serious Mr Karate/Takuma , Terry also needs one, idk if it may just be almost worth including his MOTW version too since I know a version of that exists too, I would also probably suggest just omitting the "master" versions of characters, although I think the only one you have might be Ken. Noticed Morrigan also has an EX version which you may need to add a new portrait and EX label to as well, or just maintain one of them as they have basically the same moveset more or less, just minor differences

Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 11:39:09 pm by XANDERAC
#58  April 11, 2024, 12:31:06 pm
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Hi guys Sorry about CVS:REDUX Beta link went down on all of  those websites. I have re-uploaded the link to Mediafire,  instead of mega.nz. Sorry for incoverence.  Also I'm sorry for not being active for some time as my health concerns is destroying my  gaming career, So the project is still ongoing but on-hold for a while till everything goes normal.