Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#481  March 21, 2011, 08:02:10 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#482  March 21, 2011, 12:15:40 pm
    • Germany
yea his post history kinda sucks...
#483  March 21, 2011, 12:19:37 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
im fine with him gone
#484  March 21, 2011, 01:17:41 pm
    • Thailand
Seems like he tries too hard to make witty and/or funny posts.
#485  March 21, 2011, 01:27:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I always assume its language barrier making his attempts at jokes feel awkward. Dont think bad jokes should be enough to make anyone gone, tho.

But... Dont think that was what cyanide was suggesting.
#486  March 21, 2011, 02:54:49 pm
    • Thailand
#487  March 21, 2011, 03:44:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Dunno, long as he isnt disruptive I dont mind people having weird senses of humour =|
#488  March 22, 2011, 12:05:49 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Even when he was indeed offensive, it goes with the same tone -or a less offensive- you used everytime you posted.
--------------------------------
I'll PM him in spanish.

Well, that clearly didn't work out

Not sure what to do with this guy, he's still new and not used to the forum but he's been acting like a complete ass. Banned for tree days.

OZ

#489  March 22, 2011, 01:50:08 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
In regards to Navets:
Still nowhere nearly as disruptive or empty as Mulambo.

Tends to keep his spam posts in all that's left.

I dunno.
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 03:43:51 pm by Tayne
#490  March 22, 2011, 03:42:54 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
@Cyan, Yep, I've seen that, I think he deserves a permaban, let's see how he behaves when his ban expires.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#491  March 25, 2011, 12:56:52 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hahaha yall r fucken jealous n shit that I got dibs on her first then u all tryna get on my dick n shit cause u jealous that i got some game n u dont.... plz, find pussy somewhere else or jackoff to your gay KOF Mature sprites that yall vouch about... lol lame ass 10 year old piece of pixelated shit

sorry... its just the truth.

ayyy gurl i know u want dis but this is not the right place to be for you and me
lemme get your number homegurl i show u whos really ballin

Banned for three days, it should be enough to stop getting that high.
#492  March 26, 2011, 03:26:32 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

#493  March 30, 2011, 11:39:59 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119998.new#new

Reminder to all mods, reminder to all mods.

You have your permits ready, and are now allowed and advised to delete bots from this list, just give each account a brief checkup before deleting and use your common sense.

If everyone kills at least two zombies a day, we should keep the infection from spreading.

During this transitional period, please do not interact with the Bots in any way. Any resemblance to previously active users is purely coincidental and any messaging to the contrary will be met with swift litigation. Above all, do not shake their hands, embrace them, and never, ever, initiate oral contact of any kind.
#494  March 31, 2011, 06:37:03 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Yeah, unless you've actually had the stones to ban me or mute me, I'll post what I want, where I want. Calling me out on an empty threat? Bullshit.

D:!!!!!!

Guys guys, i might not have the stones to ban or mute someone! Ohhhnooooo my bluff got called

are you joking me? you decide to threat me about you doing whatever you want after I just warned you?

I'm not intimidated. Again, you called me out on a clearly empty threat towards MC2 (It wasn't a threat, and he knows damn well of it). You question my sanity? I question your ability to admin while foolishly believing someone on a terrible April Fool's joke being done on the last day of March.

I warned you to stop sending him threat pms, i dont care how empty they are. I also warned you to stop posting there. I dont care nor am concerned on how good you think a joke is, you are not a joke cop, you werent elected by the republic of jokeston to rule over the jokes on the land, and you are making yourself look ridiculous by questioning the "stones" on an admin to mute or ban you, like it would take me more than a flip of a switch. I delete 20 bot accounts per day, and im suddenly gonna be scared of muting one person if they wont stop spamming? Are you insane?
#495  March 31, 2011, 07:47:55 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Have you seen what you have done?  >:(
People at jokeston will be pissed, they may declare war against us.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#496  March 31, 2011, 08:17:16 pm
i'm the only one that can determine jokes being good or not. it was not a good joke. discussion over
#497  March 31, 2011, 08:19:29 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
hahahahaha
#498  March 31, 2011, 09:03:11 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You really think I'd be joking after you threatened to ban me for something stupid? You really can't tell me what to do for two reasons. 1) You're not my mother, and 2) It's useless to tell me not to do something when I clearly have the right to do so. For example, you can tell me not to say harmful things about people or projects, but I can still do it because I have freedom of speech. You can't shut me down.

Yes I can.
=D
#499  March 31, 2011, 09:34:17 pm
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

AMERICA
#500  March 31, 2011, 09:47:46 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
OH NO I CANT SHUT HIM DOWN! Im trying with all my might! Lend me your powers!!!