YesNoOk

Twilight Sparkle, How will she work in MUGEN? (Read 2472 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, May 16, 2011, 12:45:19 pm
Twilight Sparkle, How will she work in MUGEN?
#1  May 16, 2011, 12:45:19 pm
  • Oh yes they will.......
Well this wasn't popped up in my head for a while. Since I actually watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic itself I find that she is one Unicorn Pony that is kinda bit powerful magic wise. Though if someone would convert her into MUGEN would be a pain itself since how will be her fighting style would look like.

Her fighting style may need to be a hybrid between Ougon Musou Kyoku and Melty Blood together but I think Ougon Musou Kyoku has a much complex battle style. Also, she may need to have 3 Buttons for attacking as well for her supers. This is a bit tricky since some of her powers were Telekinesis and Teleportation as well as her Element of Harmony: Magic. It will be hard to come up with her attack list for this one.

I'm wondering if someone would take this idea. :???:
Re: Twilight Sparkle, How will she work in MUGEN?
#2  May 16, 2011, 12:54:30 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
She should constantly run across the stage, over and over. While Always by Erasure is played.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: Twilight Sparkle, How will she work in MUGEN?
#3  May 16, 2011, 01:03:36 pm
  • Oh yes they will.......
She should constantly run across the stage, over and over. While Always by Erasure is played.

lolwut
But yeah, the Robot Unicorn could be her one of her other color variations. But that idea could be her Lv. 2 Super, as a joke.