YesNoOk

My sprites, edits and animations (Read 1246573 times)

Started by Guillotine, August 15, 2019, 03:17:17 pm
Re: My sprites, edits and animations
#141  August 28, 2023, 12:59:38 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Everything you do always looks official. Great works as always!
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#142  August 28, 2023, 02:57:17 am
    • USA
Makes me wish official KOF did something like this past '95, since in '95 a lot of the characters had additional frames for their animations.
#143  September 05, 2023, 07:50:08 pm
thanks for the comments everyone.

Hot or am I calling pest control?

Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 02:08:44 pm by Guillotine
#144  October 11, 2023, 02:06:35 pm
Our boy Miles with SFV moves again!
I don't know if the spark works, didn't really reference og or anything, but I'll call it done.

#145  November 07, 2023, 02:43:09 pm
an animation for Goenitz that I thought about as a cheeky reversal, but could be a taunt or an intro w/e

#146  November 08, 2023, 02:57:06 pm
    • Bulgaria
Great sprites :)
#147  November 18, 2023, 02:49:31 pm
So doing a bit of a partial revision for Goenitz, here's some stuff
did transitions in and out for walking animations, which I touched up as well... not sure they work all that well tbh but eh

DM grab miss

Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 02:35:04 pm by Guillotine
#148  November 25, 2023, 02:32:51 pm
Goenitz stuff, wanted to do a new jump CD but decided to just have a spark on the I suppose neutral jump C in SVC in place of it. Other stuff is mostly just recovery frames for more fluidity

this also work I guess?
#149  December 24, 2023, 01:33:44 pm
Boxer TAP special reworked to be at least functionally similar to SFV with an overhead
#150  December 24, 2023, 11:30:13 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
I love your boxer sprite so much. Really hope someone make full use of them someday.
Its cool to see him finally get a proper snk conversion especially after svc chaos.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#151  December 27, 2023, 01:57:02 pm
I love your boxer sprite so much. Really hope someone make full use of them someday.
Its cool to see him finally get a proper snk conversion especially after svc chaos.

thanks! I hope so too, it's always a treat to see my edits used
#152  February 12, 2024, 01:35:43 pm
As I am fond of the SVC select screen, I tried doing some portraits in that style, started with my favourites in mind then went to less usual picks.

#153  February 13, 2024, 09:23:06 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
These are some awesome portraits! Don't think I've ever seen someone else try the SvC character select icons before.

Shit
#154  February 22, 2024, 01:57:01 pm
These are some awesome portraits! Don't think I've ever seen someone else try the SvC character select icons before.
Thanks! Yeah I quite like the style, and haven't seen similar work either.

As SamSho got rollback a few months ago I have been playing Earthquake, so wanted to port his running animation to SVC, also have a very utilitarian transition frame in and out.

#155  February 22, 2024, 03:37:02 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Good to see Earthquake finally getting a run animation. Whenever I saw other people make him "run" in Mugen versions, they just made him roll continuously instead lol

Shit
#156  February 23, 2024, 12:36:06 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
WOW!! It looks awesome, VERY official!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#157  February 23, 2024, 01:41:53 pm
#158  February 23, 2024, 02:40:16 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The weight on his weapon is probably too high and moves around too much for what it is. Regardless, great job as usual.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#159  February 23, 2024, 06:56:07 pm
  • App Developer
    • Canada
Hello, I rarely post but received at times some messages of interest for stuff I posted in the past, so I thought I'd put together a thread.
I have already posted these Ryo and Yamazaki but there have been a few additions, files have been updated. I'm reposting them here anyway.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ngbc-ryo-kof2k3-yamazaki-reworkededited-spritesets-170548.0.html

Yamazaki's project started with the desire of having a stance that would transit seamlessy into his awesome 2k3 idle animation. Then I noticed the bad consistency, anatomy, shading etc... in the whole set and in the end, every single sprite has been heavily reworked, extra in between frames added for most attacks, a few animations ported from RB, whole new anims based on Wild Ambition attacks and more. 700+ unique sprites in the set.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0z9ec8xa1oux85e/Yamazaki.7z

Ryo is not as dramatic but has some retouches for consistency in most frames, better transitions, some reworked moves (kohoken especially), added inbetween frames for most moves. Some moves from Takuma and SVC Karate, and Ryo KOF98 and XI.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3neutizu4x7f9u/Ryo.7z

So this is a resized SVC Hugo spriteset, it's complete. I fixed the dithering and retouched all the bits and lines that looked bad cause of the resize, certainly there could still be some rough bits but I think he looks ok overall. A bit of backstory on why this happened, with some dead time at work I wanted some pixel art to do in the meantime that wasn't so impegnative and I could just do with little tought involved... and of course unpractical SVC Hugo size rubbed me the wrong way. Still, I lost interest at times and kinda regretted starting it but in the end I finished it. Hopefully someone will be interested in this!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xc3l1z3h896hlqn/Hugo_resize.7z

This is my KOF Ryo set, thought to flow well with the classic AOF / KOF 13 onward stance I made. It's actually not a full set but what I skipped I felt worked well enough and can be found in XI/2k2 sets. Mostly I reworked animations I already did for NGBC Ryo but there's also something new, most already posted here. Feel free to use for your projects, maybe post them here if you'd like, thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkfsldafnubxhuy/Ryo_KOF.7z/file

This Rugal GC is made to be more like 94-cvs, came out with a bit of a personal touch I guess, it also cycles into itself pretty ok.

Here's a file with all Rugal edits I made: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tmyf1mkswwpzhy4/Rugal.7z/file

This buff Terry is a quick thing I thought about recently, a Terry more in line with RB - XIII or even FEXL.

Some more stuff

Enjoy, feel free to use, etc. I most likely have more stuff that is either very old and can't find right now or unfinished/unorganized, but I'll try to post more in the future.

good job MAAAN
#160  February 24, 2024, 02:08:48 pm