Years ago, I was amazed by that beautiful stage when I played X-Men vs. Street Fighter / Marvel Vs. Street Fighter for the first time.
My first conversion attempt was back in 2007, I started something decent but never completed it.
My second attempt was in 2013 but... yeah I lost motivation.
This is now my third attempt and this time, I think I did it more than decently!
Spoiler: Video (click to see content)
- Like I said, this is my third attempt to convert that stage, the beta released first attempt labelled as early alpha is now deprecated and removed from my site
- Data have been directly taken from Mame RAM and converted to Mugen code with custom tools, that explain why the code is so huge
- Start position of players has been arranged to match with 3:4 resolutions