YesNoOk

God Justice By HellToast (Muteki's Justice edit) (Read 53241 times)

Started by helltoast, December 15, 2007, 03:54:25 pm
Share this topic:
God Justice By HellToast (Muteki's Justice edit)
#1  December 15, 2007, 03:54:25 pm
  • Yo.
God Justice

The True, And Only, Justice, God Justice. After months of hard work, God Justice is finally released, get her at our site, HellToast Inc.

http://www.freewebs.com/helltoastincmainsite/

HellToast Inc. Don't Call Us. We'll Call You.

EDIT

READ the goddamn ReadMe.txt file so you'll discover this is a edit from Muteki's Justice.

Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 05:47:51 pm by helltoast
Re: God Justice By HellToast (Muteki's Justice edit)
#2  December 15, 2007, 04:02:17 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Shouldn't it be goddess? :P
You can usually tell how good a char is just by checking if people got the name right (*remembers some guy working on a CvS Kem*).
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  December 15, 2007, 04:18:33 pm
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
Did you get Muteki's permission to edit his Justice?

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#4  December 15, 2007, 04:22:32 pm
could you at least acknowledge this is an edit of muteki's somewhere in the topic

Thank U.
#5  December 15, 2007, 04:33:26 pm
  • Yo.
You can usually tell how good a char is just by checking if people got the name right (*remembers some guy working on a CvS Kem*).

Yeah, but most people think She's a man, and HellToast Inc. cares about the mass of idiots around the world. My version has "goddess" in the name.

Urza said:
Did you get Muteki's permission to edit his Justice?

No, what they don't know won't hurt them, and more, I don't give a shit.

Titiln said:
could you at least acknowledge this is an edit of muteki's somewhere in the topic

Thank U.

I did, in the README. Why don't you read the ReadMe.txt? WHY!?

DMK

#6  December 15, 2007, 04:42:16 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Sad. You know he will give permission.

Sevens creations...even a bit wacked and crazy overpowered A.I. got permission.

No problem.

You are just lazy. Plain and simple.

Woohoo. God in front of the name. God Orochi's FX behind her with her arms crossed. Oh wow. So Godly.

Enjoy your Goddess character.
#7  December 15, 2007, 04:44:37 pm
#8  December 15, 2007, 05:00:48 pm
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
God justice has a robot penis?  ???
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#9  December 15, 2007, 05:38:14 pm
  • Yo.
Sad. You know he will give permission.

Sevens creations...even a bit wacked and crazy overpowered A.I. got permission.

No problem.

You are just lazy. Plain and simple.

Woohoo. God in front of the name. God Orochi's FX behind her with her arms crossed. Oh wow. So Godly.

Enjoy your Goddess character.

I know. Thanks. HellToast Inc. remember?

Titiln said:
try reading next time

People should read the ReadMe. That's why it's called README.

[(_sourlucas_)]> said:
God justice has a robot penis?

No comment.

#10  December 15, 2007, 05:40:52 pm
#11  December 15, 2007, 05:46:47 pm
  • Yo.

#12  December 15, 2007, 05:47:52 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
helltoast, just so you know you can probably be assured news of this release will get back to Muteki. What do you think the reaction would be?

As stated, you could, and should, have asked. And I really recommend you do because if Muteki blew a fuse over this crap, I really doubt you'd want a slew of people coming at you over it. Plus it would cut down on the amount of "you suck" posts astronomically, and save Guild's staff some headache.
#13  December 15, 2007, 05:49:32 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
 :bomb: Not a another god chaar why me  :S
#14  December 15, 2007, 05:50:07 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
well helltoast you suck for being a thief, your up there with lozmaster and other idiots, grats
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#15  December 15, 2007, 06:11:44 pm
  • Yo.
helltoast, just so you know you can probably be assured news of this release will get back to Muteki. What do you think the reaction would be?

As stated, you could, and should, have asked. And I really recommend you do because if Muteki blew a fuse over this crap, I really doubt you'd want a slew of people coming at you over it. Plus it would cut down on the amount of "you suck" posts astronomically, and save Guild's staff some headache.

So? What he'll do? Burn my house down?

Laxxe23 said:
well helltoast you suck for being a thief, your up there with lozmaster and other idiots, grats

First, I don't like you. Second, do you have MP3's on your computer? Images? Cracked Program? Well, then you're a thief. There is a price on those, Mugen is Freeware, so I can't steal something free, smart guy.

#16  December 15, 2007, 06:14:13 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
nope none of that stuff on my computor, also the code is origional code so using it without permission is stealing dumbass, and also i dont like you as well, your extremely low to not even ask permission for this
be glad your not as bad as oowhap or shazzo(i hope you arent as dumb as them at least)
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan

DMK

#17  December 15, 2007, 06:15:11 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Look. I'll even get you the e-mail. I even think he has it on his site so that we can go on and etc.

I know he can read english so that isn't a problem.
#18  December 15, 2007, 06:18:18 pm
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
Because of shit like this I don't even care about the Mizuchi edit I wanted to do. *sigh* It would only make you an idiot

So? What he'll do? Burn my house down?

Laxxe23 said:

First, I don't like you. Second, do you have MP3's on your computer? Images? Cracked Program? Well, then you're a thief. There is a price on those, Mugen is Freeware, so I can't steal something free, smart guy.

We might be thieves because of that, so what, this is diffrent. Do really you think people are still waiting for this kind of 'god' shit? NO, because it's stupid and no fun play against. If you want to create a more decent char, then look for the sprites yourself, or you can request them. But you need to ask permission if you're going to use stuff from another char, otherwise all the hard work that creator did will go to waste.
#19  December 15, 2007, 06:29:07 pm

Yeah, but most people think She's a man, and HellToast Inc. cares about the mass of idiots around the world. My version has "goddess" in the name.

so people who are supposed to DL this car are idiots ? this shows how wrongly superior you feel when making a so-called god car and caring for idiots who would give a shit at it
just because people don't know what justice is doesn't make them idiots.
on the other hand, you could name it goddess justice so that people would know she isn't a man, unless you meant to give it men properties beside gods'

plus, thievery in mugen is more than copyrighted material oficially protected by law, not everything that isn't given imoprtance by law is open for thievery, when you edit a char and combine numerous codes from many creators upon it, you steal the fame and reputation of said creator, because lots of rare skills and qualities are involved...and you probably don't own them

BTW Justice ain't a man, nor a woman
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#20  December 15, 2007, 06:33:08 pm
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Arguing and trying to force one's own customs on another over the internet.... futile.  Classic mugen.  :2shy:

Character prolly sucks anyway, so carry on.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter