YesNoOk

Mugen Programing/coding Academy (Read 59800 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, October 28, 2022, 11:52:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Programing/coding Academy
#81  November 02, 2022, 09:59:18 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
If there is anyone out there serious about learning and can't afford to pay PM me here on drop in my discord the link is on my Youtube Channel I will make a seat for you...... Again this is every Saturday 1 hr session
HIDDEN BOSS
#82  November 03, 2022, 12:33:59 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
You could get hit with a steel baseball bat that has the point on it, and you STILL wouldn't get it. Jesus H. Christ...
#83  November 03, 2022, 12:38:01 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
just stop responding to him dude
#84  November 04, 2022, 10:07:15 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
are u series ?
as long as I remember if u are using capcom or snk chars u can't get paid by that because copyright thing
#85  November 04, 2022, 10:51:28 pm
    • USA
dude, this is coding in general. bad coding, but nothing specific.
#86  November 04, 2022, 11:02:49 pm
    • USA
and again it just spaming announcer on other chars that he didnt make
Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 11:50:08 pm by SwordmasterZack
#87  November 05, 2022, 03:27:04 am
    • Dominica
IKEISLEGEND is the best !!!! i used to pay him once and he made a FLAWLESS TEMPLATE for all my chars and my friend cesar if not for ike none of us would have acomplished anything ok so stop harassing and bashing him all of you people only are envious of his GREAT TALENT
#88  November 05, 2022, 03:40:28 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
  • Formerly known as SumirekoUsami
    • USA
Hey, when you get your first paycheck, put it towards better Photoshopping skills, that's an absolutely terrible edit.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
#89  November 05, 2022, 03:44:51 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
IKEISLEGEND is the best !!!! i used to pay him once and he made a FLAWLESS TEMPLATE for all my chars and my friend cesar if not for ike none of us would have acomplished anything ok so stop harassing and bashing him all of you people only are envious of his GREAT TALENT

#90  November 05, 2022, 04:09:59 am
    • Dominica
one of the bests char my good friend cesar made completelly thanks to IKE whose template made this possible IKE even helped wIth part of the code and all of you who critisice him VVHAT HAVE YOU DONE

#91  November 05, 2022, 05:02:25 am
  • Plays Gacha & JRPG
  • Yatteyaruze!
    • Malaysia
one of the bests char my good friend cesar made completelly thanks to IKE whose template made this possible IKE even helped wIth part of the code and all of you who critisice him VVHAT HAVE YOU DONE

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuskRMgzc44&t=23s[/youtube]

When I take a short look on that video, the character seem messy and unstable (heck I can see him duplicate from the thumbnail). Is that really IKEISLEGEND's method on coding? Why not try using method by Ryon in MFFA it has a all the basic you want to make a balanced character.
https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/6362-how-to-make-a-character-complete/

If you're not listening then, try to keep your white knight to yourself because spreading it never been a good idea. Anyway, why the hell do you type double V instead of W.
Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 10:13:24 am by ALCOS
#92  November 05, 2022, 06:28:55 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Honest question, does this THE SHADOW guy just hop into any thread where the community majority express distaste for something MUGEN related and then proceed to desperately white knight the opposing side? It's a common theme I've been noticing.
#93  November 05, 2022, 09:49:56 am
When I take a short look on that video, the character seem messy and unstable (heck that characters duplicate himself even in thumbnail). Is that really IKEISLEGEND'S method on coding? Why not try using method by Ryon in MFFA it has a all the basic you want to make a balanced character.
https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/6362-how-to-make-a-character-complete/
I usually watch his tutorials to learn mostly, the only problem is using sprite sheet instead of individual sprites and I believe there is a way to convert individual sprites into sprite sheet where the tutorial can be found in sprite database or sprite resources, but thankfully, beterhans has already cover this in his video tutorial which I had yet to try it:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#94  November 05, 2022, 01:53:37 pm
    • USA
I'm actually starting to question whether Cesar is trolling at this point or not. He's either the smartest or the dumbest person here.
#95  November 05, 2022, 07:53:28 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Honest question, does this THE SHADOW guy just hop into any thread where the community majority express distaste for something MUGEN related and then proceed to desperately white knight the opposing side? It's a common theme I've been noticing.

Actually he takes every opportunity he gets to talk about "his good friend" Cesar, who is not himself by the way.
#96  November 05, 2022, 08:23:07 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Is still a thing this topic? Thought it was old fashioned. A surprise vintage is still on.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#97  November 05, 2022, 10:46:12 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Couldn't agree more

Unless the price changes the frenzy is over

Posts will go in the bin and anybody who feels like being persistent will reap the consequences
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time