YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 657609 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#841  October 21, 2013, 12:15:16 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Hey dude, are you the owner of this board? Why are you acting like a damn gang member.
We're not the "owners" of the board but we can sure as hell judge on the god-awful quality of your posts.
#842  October 21, 2013, 12:42:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that usually happens when someone tries to fit in in topics in which is mostly the same 5-10 guys keeping a long conversation.
#843  October 21, 2013, 06:18:15 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I'm 100% sure that the problem isn't someone new trying to fit into the conversation, it's the quality of the posts, something like "Hey guys, I'm trying to get into the franchise, recommend me some shows" is a good post. Really really dumb pointless comments parroted from a webpage everyone checks but with terrible grammar or comments that add nothing to the conversation or stating the obvious... well... those are just bad. Let's just call those type of comments "Uches".
#844  October 21, 2013, 08:51:02 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
So I'm just gonna ignore the slight drama that those two bots caused because honestly they aren't worth it at all:

http://www.jefusion.com/2013/10/kamen-rider-gaim-blood-orange-lock-seed-kurokage-unveiled.html

Posted: October 22, 2013, 02:07:36 am
Yeah that seems pretty awesome, and there's the rumor of mass produced "Juice" Riders that will show up eventually. Their appearance is also hinted to be linked to Urobuchi's new year comments.
Something akin to Riotroopers?
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:58:30 am by Roman55
#845  October 22, 2013, 02:45:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I'm 100% sure that the problem isn't someone new trying to fit into the conversation, it's the quality of the posts, something like "Hey guys, I'm trying to get into the franchise, recommend me some shows" is a good post. Really really dumb pointless comments parroted from a webpage everyone checks but with terrible grammar or comments that add nothing to the conversation or stating the obvious... well... those are just bad. Let's just call those type of comments "Uches".

oh, that was directed at omega, I forgot to quote him, it's not like we are being especially rude, it¿s just that he is trying to fit in ad in those kind of topics you have to go with the flow or ask good questions, otherwise you will get ignored until you manage to piss someone off and then what just happened will just happen again.
#846  October 23, 2013, 05:20:01 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Gaim is on the right track so far, it's giving me these huge Ryuki vibes (Then again Urobuchi is a big fan of it), and then a tiny bit of Kabuto (The Inves), Faiz (Yggdrasil) and a tiiiny bit of Blade (The amount of "main" riders). It feels a lot like pre-W Kamen Riders and that's great in my book (I liked Fourze and OOO but they had their dull moments...I'm not a big fan of W or Wizard though)

I'm glad we don't have to wait ten episodes to see a new rider and it definitely feels like the two-episode mini arcs are gone for good, which is helping a lot with the pacing (I'm glad we don't have to deal with executive shenanigans due Toei being too afraid to change the formula)
#847  October 23, 2013, 05:46:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
well, urobuchi's madoka sold really well, fate zero did too, like half of madoka and his other series (psycho pass, gargantua ) were far from being flops so I guess it pays being a good comercial performer.
#848  October 24, 2013, 09:19:55 pm
İ have a question. İs the movie called Super Sentai X Kamen Rider X Space Sheriff Super Hero Taisen Z subbed yet?
İ am currently watching Kakurangers and İ am now at Episode 40. After this, İ want to watch that movie. There is no info about subbed versions yet.
#849  October 24, 2013, 10:25:25 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Because it hasn't yet. It's out on DVD so just wait a bit.
#850  October 25, 2013, 01:09:14 am
İ guessed so since there was no info about it.

Also, İ am done watching Kakuranger Episode 40 but, can't continiue since there are no subs İ could find for Episodes 41 to 53. Anybody knows if there are availeble subs? The story is getting better and better. İt seems that the development continiue's more about/with Tsuruhime now.
#851  October 25, 2013, 01:45:36 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
...Why don't you check the fansubber's page instead of asking us and waiting for a reply?
#852  October 25, 2013, 05:43:03 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
making the dark and cool character a banana was just mean, that and teh snicker's ad was hilarious, I wait for t-n's version because 1080p.
#853  October 25, 2013, 11:38:59 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 03:40:16 pm by Segatron
#854  October 25, 2013, 07:31:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
semi-related question, how long is gaimu supossed to be? is there any info on that or an educated guess?
 I am not familiar with this kind of show so i don't know how many episodes they last, normally I watch anime which is 1 or 2 coeurs and know about palces to get more accurate info on them, I also watch doramas and most last a weird version of a coeur which goes from 9 to 12 episodes.
#855  October 25, 2013, 07:35:52 pm
Kamen Rider goes all year long. Wizard was exceptionally a little longer (54 eps I think) but they're often at least 48 episodes, with just a couple of weeks off on certain holidays.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#856  October 26, 2013, 09:14:10 pm
Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:22:29 pm by Segatron
#857  October 26, 2013, 09:46:24 pm
That design looks so Great. He looks like a fusion of a Kakuranger and a Kamen Rider.
#858  October 28, 2013, 10:50:44 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:49:10 pm by Roman55
#859  October 30, 2013, 08:34:25 am
  • Unique, just like everyone else
Random thing nobody cares about but is peripherally related to the contents of the thread:

I've decided the game I want to see happen the most is a Kamen Rider Musou game.  With form change mechanics, none of this "each form is a different character" bullshit.

Seriously Koei I will give you money if you let me cut down hordes of mooks with Fang/Joker or Kuuga Rising Titan.  I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME.
#860  October 30, 2013, 12:25:59 pm
Still confused What happened to the Zyurangers secret announcement.