YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2494753 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:

GLB

Re: Somebody goofed
#481  April 18, 2013, 01:16:39 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
#482  April 18, 2013, 01:20:37 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
her being attractive had nothing to do with her popularity.
No one said it had nothing to do with her popularity. You just seem to think it was almost the only reason she garnered popularity.

Now get back to making your tutorials instead!
#483  April 18, 2013, 01:26:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Well let's set that straight real quick.  First off my point is that Anita is bitching about objectivization of feminine beauty doing a moral disservice to gamers.  She herself is clearly moderately attractive (if she weren't there would have been no chord struck or argument to be hadPOINT A ), and her being objectivized as attractive, whether consciously or not, I'm arguing worked out to her advantage.POINT B  People claimed beauty was purely subjective (obviously bullshit), and that her being attractive had nothing to do with her popularity.  I linked to two wiki articles that clearly illustrate A) the fact that beauty is not completely subjective, and B) How being objectivized as attractive works to a persons advantage in garnering credibility and popularity.

These fuck stains were already too knee deep in trying to argue against those to points to even bother reading the articles, and have thus done nothing but claim that they were irrelevant from the get go.  Despite my urging them to at least read what they were arguing against, I would still be surprised if even one of them had.      POINT C

Posted: April 18, 2013, 01:09:52 am
lol rmh is oblivious to sarcasm and blatant mockery
Idiot.
both point A and point B are merely results of your own  sexism and your own observations, while those things CAN happen nothing implies it happened or are the only reason anything happened, you are talking of something as if it was certain instead of possible.

Thats why you are belittling any effort she had because she was "attractive" .  Which is by its own definition a sexist action.
I ilustrated all of those when I told you that I could assume the same from you and it would still be baseless., and you claimed i was an homophobe by making the same remarks you were making about her.

If you want to have an opinion go ahead man, have a cow of opinions, but your opinions dont turn into facts unless things actually related to the things you are implying happen.

Its now my opinion that Obama enjoys hip hop.

Do black people like hip hop?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop
seems like it. Empirical data ftw.
Thus its now a fact that Obama enjoys hip hop.

I will stand by this baseless idea even when there is nothing that shows them connected  in anyway, because there is a chance i might be right. ( PS Im not actually standing by those , this was again an example )

ps: Point c is a bad idea, you are insulting people as being uninteligent when you couldnt understand the meaning of the mocking posts where they were implying you were trolling, to bring attention back to them and their lack of "comprehension" when you have done this just makes people point out again that you werent as bright as you believed if you couldnt even understand those posts.

In general I dont see the need to insult people while arguing with them, you can say that what they are saying is ridiculous, you can tell them that what they claiming is dumb, but to go "bitch bitch fuckstain bitch" makes anyone come off as comically edgy and trying to compensate.

Jmorphman only become a mod because titiln thought he was pretty hot, true story.
#484  April 18, 2013, 02:01:30 am
    • Thailand
Also, using insults like "pussy" (or using 'pussy' as an insult) in an argument derived from a topic about feminism is ignominiously laughable.

All in all, I think it's pretty clear that RMH's little "experiment" (AKA He's trolling and not really serious) of testing people's intelligence levels has made him malfunction because he wasn't prepared for how much smarter other people are compared to him. Even 12-year-olds can detect obvious sarcasm and make arguments without linking to Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is for casual knowledge, it's not to be used as the only citation for any type of argument besides citing when some notable person either lived or died, and sometimes even those dates are wrong.
#485  April 18, 2013, 02:08:31 am
  • Shakespear.
She herself is clearly moderately attractive
As I gay man I think I have the authority to declare that she is totes uggo and thus all your points are moot. Now c'mon, help me close up so we can go get some pizza.
haha Fair enough.

Idiot.
can you please bring up byakko's LOL I WAS TROLLING ALL ALONG post again like he was being serious

Sure. And the one's where I slaughtered your opposition to my points after you told me to, wait what was it... "your stop typing complete nonsense" in your typical poor grammar, lack of punctuation and ironic self defeat, which caused you to scan every one of my posts for a single grammatical error you could try and save yourself with?  I think you came up with a your instead of you're mistake, but whatevs.  Fuck it right?     

Wouldn't surprise me if he actually was trollin anyway.  Him and Rajaa seem to think that toying with the extents of someones intellect is a form of trolling, or so goes the claim now?  That would be the second time Rajaa's tried to back out of a debate with me on that same tactic.  I care! Wait no, I'm wrong? No I don't care!  Pure genius.

her being attractive had nothing to do with her popularity.
No one said it had nothing to do with her popularity. You just seem to think it was almost the only reason she garnered popularity.

Now get back to making your tutorials instead!
Sorry, tutorials shelfed for real life as of now.  Both of those first things tho... Most people seemed to think it had very little to do with her popularity.  I think it has a lot to do with it for the reasons and science I sited.  No one is saying all or nothing, but whether or not it was a significant factor, I'm saying fuck yeah, that's what I think.  Would I shoot myself in the foot before I had anything to do with her myself? Fuck yeah.

@Iced and Rajaa, I'll get to your points in a minute.

#486  April 18, 2013, 02:12:26 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#487  April 18, 2013, 02:23:59 am
    • Thailand
Backing out of a debate with you is something of which someone should be proud. Because (1) you're insane and socially incompetent; (2) you're a a sexist bigot and a hypocrite; and (3) you're really not smart and you lack basic understanding of simple things like sarcasm, as proven by your most recent posts.

Also, that debate you're talking about wasn't even a debate, it was you blowing up like a moron over perceptibly being hinted at being a pedophile. You overreact to simple things and send threats to people because your undeveloped ego gets bruised -- yeah, you're definitely a horrible person. Seek help.

Yes, it is a good thing I backed out of a "debate" with you. I'm proud of myself.
#488  April 18, 2013, 02:24:54 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Anika Sarkewhatever is ugly.
Chilling
#489  April 18, 2013, 02:26:24 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#490  April 18, 2013, 02:33:32 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I was TempesT's bitch way before it was cool.

Posers!
#491  April 18, 2013, 02:53:11 am
Sure. And the one's where I slaughtered your opposition to my points after you told me to, wait what was it... "your stop typing complete nonsense"  in your typical poor grammar, lack of punctuation and ironic self defeat, which caused you to scan every one of my posts for a single grammatical error you could try and save yourself with?  I think you came up with a your instead of you're mistake, but whatevs.  Fuck it right?     

Wouldn't surprise me if he actually was trollin anyway.  Him and Rajaa seem to think that toying with the extents of someones intellect is a form of trolling, or so goes the claim now?  That would be the second time Rajaa's tried to back out of a debate with me on that same tactic.  I care! Wait no, I'm wrong? No I don't care!  Pure genius.
i only pointed out your poor grammar and spelling since you pointed out a typo mid-argument. i don't point them out otherwise since grammar doesn't really make someone else's argument any less valid (but in your case your arguments could not be any less valid lol)

also don't make it sound like i had to scan every single of your posts like they were all grammatically perfect because that is far from the truth
Sure. And the ones where I slaughtered your opposition to my points after you told me to, wait what was it... "your stop typing complete nonsense" in your typical poor grammar, lack of punctuation and ironic self defeat, which caused you to scan every one of my posts for a single grammatical error you could try and save yourself with?  I think you came up with a your instead of you're mistake, but whatevs.  Fuck it, right?     

Wouldn't surprise me if he actually was trolling anyway.  Him and Rajaa seem to think that toying with the extents of someone's intellect is a form of trolling, or so goes the claim now?  That would be the second time Rajaa's tried to back out of a debate with me on that same tactic.  I care! Wait no, I'm wrong? No, I don't care!  Pure genius.
later
#492  April 18, 2013, 03:11:07 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Allow me to rape and pillage your argument again, bitch.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#493  April 18, 2013, 03:12:55 am
tempest you are my bitch. also i am your bitch. we have a mutual bitch agreement
#494  April 18, 2013, 04:10:32 am
  • Shakespear.
both point A and point B are merely results of your own  sexism and your own observations, while those things CAN happen nothing implies it happened or are the only reason anything happened, you are talking of something as if it was certain instead of possible.
No you're only look at black the black and white.  No one is arguing whether or not it could happen.  Of course it's fucking possible.  The probability is the issue.  I'm saying very probably, as the science says.  You're saying unlikely, which the science does not say.  And knock it off with the sexist shit.  I'm not sexist, you're just trying to paint me as dysfunctional in any way you can to help back up your shitty stance.

Thats why you are belittling any effort she had because she was "attractive" .  Which is by its own definition a sexist action.
I ilustrated all of those when I told you that I could assume the same from you and it would still be baseless., and you claimed i was an homophobe by making the same remarks you were making about her.
I'm not saying she put in very little effort.  Show me where I said that? Please.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if arguing in favor of feminism has been the most difficult thing she's done (which, who knows how much that's really saying).  I'm saying regardless of how hard she tried, be objectivized as an attractive girl obviously worked in her favor.  Get it yet?

If you want to have an opinion go ahead man, have a cow of opinions, but your opinions dont turn into facts unless things actually related to the things you are implying happen.
Well thanks for finally giving me permission to have my opinion.  I don't recall arguing against yours unless it was about mine, which of course, then it's in my interest to, mostly for learning sake. 

Its now my opinion that Obama enjoys hip hop.
Your opinion is fucking retarded, let me bash you personally for 10 pages over it.  Dick.  <- You deserve that.

Do black people like hip hop?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop
seems like it. Empirical data ftw.
Thus its now a fact that Obama enjoys hip hop.
A black person enjoying hip-hop is culturally dependent.  The attractiveness stereo-type is cross culture, cross gender and cross time.  I suppose if I were following your form I would call you a racist at this point.

I will stand by this baseless idea even when there is nothing that shows them connected  in anyway, because there is a chance i might be right. ( PS Im not actually standing by those , this was again an example )
"I will admit that 'it could happen' but not that science says it's entirely probable or that the science is at all related to an actual attractive person."

ps: Point c is a bad idea, you are insulting people as being uninteligent when you couldnt understand the meaning of the mocking posts where they were implying you were trolling, to bring attention back to them and their lack of "comprehension" when you have done this just makes people point out again that you werent as bright as you believed if you couldnt even understand those posts.
You mean the part where I failed to realize for a few posts that those two numbskulls would confuse 'toying' with trolling?  When some idiot demanding proof that an attraction bias applies to an attractive person while refuting the relevance comes out with 'LOL I WAS TROLLING THE ENTIRE TIME', I will probably believe them next time too.  I did realize that a post or two later when he mentioned sarcasm, but at that point Bitch was on the troll train anyway, so I reciprocated admittedly, much in the same way I do with obvious insult.  As far as toying with peoples intellect goes, if that shit counts as trolling most people on this thread are guilty as far as I'm concerned (unless anyone here can claim to be dead serious about this whole shit, in which case I'm terribly sorry, but please.)  If that's the claim, fine.

In general I dont see the need to insult people while arguing with them, you can say that what they are saying is ridiculous, you can tell them that what they claiming is dumb, but to go "bitch bitch fuckstain bitch" makes anyone come off as comically edgy and trying to compensate.
Comical. Right. Toying. Yes. Without valid points? No. Dishonest? No.

I'll say again, that the only time I'll devolve to personal insults is when someone posts some obvious personal insult (or trolling), then I send back a point blank obvious insult, like 'fuck you bitch', to keep the BS obvious as well as to make the point of how ridiculous it is.  Again I would do myself a service by making that more clear.

Jmorphman only become a mod because titiln thought he was pretty hot, true story.
Fuck you.
#495  April 18, 2013, 04:11:09 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#496  April 18, 2013, 04:18:19 am
  • Shakespear.
Also, using insults like "pussy" (or using 'pussy' as an insult) in an argument derived from a topic about feminism is ignominiously laughable.
Way to break out the vocab captain pedantic! Now see if you can grow a sense of irony.

All in all, I think it's pretty clear that RMH's little "experiment" (AKA He's trolling and not really serious) of testing people's intelligence levels has made him malfunction because he wasn't prepared for how much smarter other people are compared to him. Even 12-year-olds can detect obvious sarcasm and make arguments without linking to Wikipedia.
For the, what's it, the 4th time?  I'm not trolling.  I'm having fun taking you all apart, because really you have no point, other than that I have no point, where my point is actually scientifically proven as likely, and is still clearly stated as just my opinion.  Your own insecurity is probably the only thing preventing you from pulling your head out of your own ass for long enough to see that your ideas about beauty being entirely subjective are Completely disproven by the 'irrelevant' wiki articles I linked your ignorant ass to. 

Wikipedia is for casual knowledge, it's not to be used as the only citation for any type of argument besides citing when some notable person either lived or died, and sometimes even those dates are wrong.
Again, there are 222 articles sited in the bibliography of the first article I posted.  If you want the hard science you won't have trouble finding it there.
#497  April 18, 2013, 04:27:59 am
For the, what's it, the 4th time?  I'm not trolling.  I'm having fun taking you all apart, because really you have no point, other than that I have no point, where my point is actually scientifically proven as likely, and is still clearly stated as just my opinion.  Your own insecurity is probably the only thing preventing you from pulling your head out of your own ass for long enough to see that your ideas about beauty being entirely subjective are Completely disproven by the 'irrelevant' wiki articles I linked your ignorant ass to. 

Good lord. I think you need to learn what words mean.
#498  April 18, 2013, 04:29:25 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
^ Now you know how people view you in an argument, Snakebyte.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#499  April 18, 2013, 04:39:52 am
  • Shakespear.
in your typical poor grammar, lack of punctuation
That's only because it's common knowledge that Titlin doesn't give a fuck. :mmhmm:
This is true.

Backing out of a debate with you is something of which someone should be proud. Because (1) you're insane and socially incompetent; (2) you're a a sexist bigot and a hypocrite; and (3) you're really not smart and you lack basic understanding of simple things like sarcasm, as proven by your most recent posts.

Calling people pedophiles is something you should be proud of, especially when you have zero backing.  When the person calls you out on it, and you bolt pretending you weren't serious, you should be proud of that too.  Fuck your socially incompetent self for that entire exchange.  Fuck your insane shit for thinking beauty is completely subjective, and fuck the rest of your pile of illegitimate insults.  And fuck your hypocritical non stop bitching about my opinion.  See where this is going?  We can devolve all fuckin day if you want.  Till I get bored with it anyway.

Also, that debate you're talking about wasn't even a debate, it was you blowing up like a moron over perceptibly being hinted at being a pedophile. You overreact to simple things and send threats to people because your undeveloped ego gets bruised -- yeah, you're definitely a horrible person. Seek help.
You know, I just went looking for those posts where you were rattling on about what a pedophile I was, and surprise, they're not there!  Who do you suppose remove those?  'Hinted' at? Please, you were rattling on about it with full conviction, just like you are now.  Why ever would you try to hide that shit?  Dick.

Yes, it is a good thing I backed out of a "debate" with you. I'm proud of myself.
Why the hell are you still here?
#500  April 18, 2013, 04:43:42 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.