YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2493175 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Re: Random Topic V9
#5921  June 11, 2015, 03:05:45 pm
Why do you keep swinging back and forth between different points and arguments whenever you're losing one, is that what you call winning ?
I told you that in one argument you hurled nothing but swears to me, so you can't really speak for not being inflammatory.
... in an argument from two years ago, and that's exactly what bringing up old arguments is ! Congratulation, you're an idiot.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#5922  June 11, 2015, 03:22:19 pm
Aaaand there goes the unraveling.
how many times do you need someone to tell you to stop making things about you before you do so?
Says the guy who attacked me personally when I pointed out he was attacking someone else about an old post ! You're the one who made it about me by including me in your little explosion of delusion.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#5923  June 11, 2015, 03:26:56 pm
  • SNK is life
Wow, you talk like such a ... lone wanderer :wink3:
#5924  June 11, 2015, 03:28:02 pm
It's not like it matters if you think you attacked me or not, though. Another delusion you keep feeding yourself.
Wow, you talk like such a ... lone wanderer :wink3:
Heyyyy there buddy, no name calling.
#5925  June 11, 2015, 03:35:53 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Have you ever seen someone yell at the sky because it rained on them last month or two years ago?

You got wet, you were dry, now you're wet again. Get out of the rain!
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Re: About that shit you said 3 years ago!!! >:-( Payback time!
#5926  June 11, 2015, 03:43:21 pm
So why are you still bringing it up if it's not relevant.
Why would it not be ? You're the only one saying it's not relevant to you.
All you have to do is stop saying "Says the guy who attacked me"
Don't act like you're a saint asshole and talk like you don't know about inflammatory. We got into an argument once and it consisted of you insulting me with swears the whole time. So shut the fuck up.
Oh, yeah, you didn't attack me at all. And you totally didn't bring up an old argument to do it.

All you have to do is stop saying "Says the guy who attacked me" and take it out of your vocabulary. It's really easy, you just stop bringing it up and it does not become relevant until it IS brought up.
... Says the guy who keeps bringing up old posts and old arguments to attack people, and suddenly doesn't want to be called out on attacking people over old posts !

(why yes of course I'm pushing it a bit with that last one, why wouldn't I)
#5927  June 11, 2015, 04:09:56 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Who is this guy again
#5928  June 11, 2015, 04:12:30 pm
lol jotaro and dio avatars.
#5929  June 11, 2015, 04:18:14 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Oh hi guys :mickey:

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5930  June 11, 2015, 04:20:13 pm
Who is this guy again
Some guy who attacked some other guys over old~ancient posts out of nowhere. And before that, he wasn't around.
And last time he was around, he was attacking people to start fights. So the same.
#5931  June 11, 2015, 04:26:48 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
aaaand I'm still lost
#5932  June 11, 2015, 04:28:09 pm
Why ? There's really nothing to lose yourself over.
#5933  June 11, 2015, 04:32:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...did he put on a jotaro avatar to argue with dio?
Byakko v. Jotaro: All bets fall on the guy with the Valkyrie Avatar!! :D :D
#5934  June 11, 2015, 04:32:31 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Wow, in all due honesty, only an idiot or no-life would hold a  grudge against someone on the Internet. Get a life bro :S
This is a generic forum signature.
#5935  June 11, 2015, 04:33:17 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Mr Kujo, if we take your statement about SD being a douchebag for the last ten years as truthful...does that mean you've been a grudgesome, self righteous lunatic during the last decade as well?
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:43:19 pm by Foobs
#5936  June 11, 2015, 04:34:46 pm
All bets fall on the guy with the Valkyrie Avatar!!
(Assuming you don't mean Jotaro) not Valkyrie, it's from Saint Seiya.

DKDC and sometimes I think that guy actually enjoys long-winded arguments over petty semantics
Man he's the one who was arguing about whether or not he attacked me and whether or not the old posts were relevant. Those rumors are an exaggeration. People just keep throwing them at me somehow.
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:39:52 pm by DKDC
#5937  June 11, 2015, 04:38:53 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
All bets fall on the guy with the Valkyrie Avatar!!
(Assuming you don't mean Jotaro) not Valkyrie, it's from Saint Seiya.

Who cares! :D :D

Whoop my bad, your avatar reminds me of Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile. :S

Anyways onto more important stuff, Byakko, may I inquire about what thing that happened 10 years ago that Kujo-san is referring to?
#5938  June 11, 2015, 04:40:41 pm
I've no idea, and be careful about looking into what happened that he's mad about, he'll call you out on digging up old stuff (despite being the one mad about it).
#5939  June 11, 2015, 04:51:40 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I've no idea, and be careful about looking into what happened that he's mad about, he'll call you out on digging up old stuff (despite being the one mad about it).

To be perfectly honest, I shouldn't be remotely terrified of someone who writes a post like this:

Orochi I swear to almighty god is you say one more godamm word I will fucking gut you

But I just read about the thing that's bugging him, and honestly there's no point in even bringing it up for how stupid this entire fiasco the other guy is creating is, soooooo........ yeah.
#5940  June 11, 2015, 04:57:07 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
So it's Riptide....?

I'm still lost, all these weirdos act the same nowadays