YesNoOk

DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Spiral w/ AI Released) (Read 646843 times)

Started by DarkWolf13, June 11, 2015, 06:38:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Cable & Tsunamidusher Released, 1 Custom WIP)
#281  October 09, 2015, 11:02:26 am
    • USA
    • traman808@gmail.com
hmmm..intresting. that looks hard to pull off, i'll see if i can replicate it. i'm not sure if this is a result of ferchogtx's original webball coding or if it's due to mouser's code, but i'll be sure to let DarkWolf know

what are the commands you use to start it?

lp> mp> j. lp> j. lk> j. mp> lp webball> j. lk>  j. lp > j. lk > j. mp> mp webball...
Rinse and repeat
A note on the relaunch you have to walk forward a bit to connect the launcher. I find it much easier to use the mp launcher rather than the hk one
check out my channel for Ikemen games and other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie

lui

#282  October 09, 2015, 11:13:48 am
    • USA
ah yeah, the mp launcher is a bit on the safe side isn't it? i always found it weird that he had 2 launchers in mvc2

i'll go take a look at this, thanks again dude. i'll be sure to hit you up with testing in the future!

btw, guys, i do plan on doing some CPS3 characters soon as well, would you want the sprites to have tone-downed colors to match the cps2 spriting style that the current roster carries or would you want the original, multi-colored pallettes?
#283  October 09, 2015, 02:02:57 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Oh, man... I had no idea of these infinites... I have to knock those out right away. These were unintentional because I try to get them to combo from their specials to their hypers... which in the past, I didn't do for some. I have to fix that right away. Please, inform me of what specials on B. B. Hood CAN'T be combo'd into her hypers and I have to add some end lag for the web ball when doing an air combo because I usually end Spider-Man's aerial rave with Web Swing. As for Maximum Spider... I have to see if I can get it to behave like Cammy's Killer Bee Assault. I'll have a look at these when I have the time... curse the way life is going for me when it comes to personal issues in family...

On a side note, there's gonna be a delay with Chun-Li and Jill because this weekend is gonna be very hectic and I won't be home to work on the project. A lot of stuff has been and happening and sorry for those who are waiting patiently for new releases for the project. I'm trying the best I can with this and trying to manage my time.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#284  October 09, 2015, 02:10:54 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
While we're on the subject of spiderman, I'd just like to mention that you may want to check out his spider sting uppercut move.  Each and almost every time I try to input the command it does not come out.
#285  October 09, 2015, 02:15:46 pm
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Hmm... I think I may have put the commands for Spider Sting on low priority. I have to place them higher in the .cmd
It seems weird that Z-motion specials don't work as well when they're placed below QCF/QCB specials. I'll see to fixing this.
#286  October 09, 2015, 05:24:15 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Also noticed on Spiderman's super jump animation the animation repeats itself, seems like you need a loopstart value in there somewhere so it doesn't do that

lui

#287  October 10, 2015, 01:45:15 pm
    • USA
oh thats super duper easy to fix, i'll send you a fixed version of it.

alrighty, i decided to go with a DBZ character for a conversion, I won't say who yet but he's an awesome choice.

also, since this month is my birthday i will be releasing the following characters this month:

IllumiNash
Michelle Heart
Regina
4 secret characters i haven't spoke of yet.

stay tuned!
#288  October 11, 2015, 06:43:42 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
JUst bumped into a motivation killer...

No matter what I do... I CAN'T play MUGEN on fking WIndows 10 for more than 5 minutes... I can't enjoy the characters I play for long and I can't make videos if it keeps crashing without warning and no... compatbility troubleshooting DID NOT solve the issue. This is the final straw... I will NEVER play MUGEN on WIndows 10 EVER again! Only just to test chars.

I can't wait till November so I can try and see if I can find a Windows 7 laptop. I never had problems on 7.
#289  October 11, 2015, 08:51:54 am
Can't you return back to Windows 7 or 8? Unless you already had the computer with Windows 10 installed, there should be a way to return back to previous versions of the OS.
Don't ask me though, I never wanted to update.
#290  October 11, 2015, 10:48:08 am

No matter what I do... I CAN'T play MUGEN on fking WIndows 10 for more than 5 minutes... I can't enjoy the characters I play for long and I can't make videos if it keeps crashing without warning and no... compatbility troubleshooting DID NOT solve the issue. This is the final straw... I will NEVER play MUGEN on WIndows 10 EVER again! Only just to test chars.

I have Windows 8 and running mugen works fine to me.
But I will not use Windows 10 for mugen and other emulators, now that I read this post.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#291  October 12, 2015, 12:54:55 am
  • No waifu no laifu
    • USA
    • srsnugglebunz@gmail.com
ah yeah, the mp launcher is a bit on the safe side isn't it? i always found it weird that he had 2 launchers in mvc2

i'll go take a look at this, thanks again dude. i'll be sure to hit you up with testing in the future!

btw, guys, i do plan on doing some CPS3 characters soon as well, would you want the sprites to have tone-downed colors to match the cps2 spriting style that the current roster carries or would you want the original, multi-colored pallettes?

On one hand, you have the CPS3 multi-colored sprites. They look beautiful imo. On the other hand, you have the option to tone down the colors to match the style of the current roster.

I think it would be better to tone down the extra colors. This way, no character clashes with the others in the roster; that would make things look weird. :P I say you should match CPS2 as best you can if it's not too much of a hassle. Otherwise, multi-colored sprites aren't bad. But, hey, that's just my 2 cents.

Good luck, guys. I've been enjoying your edits a lot thus far.
#292  October 12, 2015, 12:58:20 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1

I have Windows 8 and running mugen works fine to me.
But I will not use Windows 10 for mugen and other emulators, now that I read this post.

I have win 10 and it does not crash for me.
Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Chun-Li, Jill & New Fighter WIP)
#293  October 12, 2015, 06:09:54 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Doesn't work on my end... anyway...

Spider-Man progress: It looks like I may have to use Mouser's Cammy Killer Bee Assault code for Maximum Spider... with the 5th hit dealing that heavy knockdown.

In progress:
- Chun-Li by Supermystery (Started by walruslui)
- Jill by XCB (Started by walruslui)
- Brand new fighter WIP (This one is NOT an edit of someone else's character... I'm MUGENizing this one myself and this fighter is NOT from the MvC2 main cast either. Stay tuned for screenshots of this mystery fighter.)

lui

#294  October 13, 2015, 01:45:20 am
    • USA
alrighty, some news from me,

Im (almost) finished Regina by Zvitor, I just have to adjust it to iron out the kinks and stuff, the infinite that involves her Electric Baton Swing is STILL present in my version and it's pissing me off lol

The DBZ character I chose is.....Buu! Which one? Well, just wait and see! I won't be able to work on him this month so expect him later in the year.

Taskmaster is my next character I'll tackle, Ultron will follow suit.

The final 2 characters I will be working on non-stop as well this month are Cody and Sean, can't wait to get started on them.
#295  October 13, 2015, 01:49:15 am
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
#296  October 13, 2015, 11:11:21 pm
  • SUPERFERNANDOXT
    • Brazil
    • SUPERFERNANDO_PTU100@HOTMAIL.COM
Doesn't work on my end... anyway...

Spider-Man progress: It looks like I may have to use Mouser's Cammy Killer Bee Assault code for Maximum Spider... with the 5th hit dealing that heavy knockdown.

In progress:
- Chun-Li by Supermystery (Started by walruslui)
- Jill by XCB (Started by walruslui)
- Brand new fighter WIP (This one is NOT an edit of someone else's character... I'm MUGENizing this one myself and this fighter is NOT from the MvC2 main cast either. Stay tuned for screenshots of this mystery fighter.)

the Walrus Lui has to take in converting Chun-li from Street Fighter Alpha in MVC2,
as it appears with the Alpha clothes in X-Men VS. Street Fighter.
#297  October 13, 2015, 11:25:35 pm
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
No he does not have to take in Chun-Li from SFA2. This Chun-Li is from the MvC series. Don't come in demanding a user he HAS to use the version YOU want. The Chun-Li from SFA2 has a slightly different sprite set and design from the MvC one.
Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Chun-Li, Jill & Falco WIP)
#298  October 15, 2015, 06:55:16 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Mystery Fighter news:

The identity of the mystery fighter has been revealed!

PRESENTING... hey, you gotta click to see it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:23:50 am by DarkWolf13
#299  October 16, 2015, 09:55:28 pm
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
WIP Video of Falco
#300  October 19, 2015, 06:59:47 am
  • SUPERFERNANDOXT
    • Brazil
    • SUPERFERNANDO_PTU100@HOTMAIL.COM
I will not give opinions, suggestions and ask for help because everyone can comment on, pass the teachings to others, but to me everyone denies me or hate me, I needed but now realized I do not need it, I will continue making the Hyper portraits of MVC2 on deviantart, I will not serve me crossbow and other sucker pros and get the warning to those that ban or criticize me. This is the reality live with it !!!
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:05:53 am by NANDUS