YesNoOk

wrestling (Read 2280868 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#6861  April 30, 2013, 09:03:03 pm
  • "Draw Pilgrim" or something.
    • USA
Matt Hardy can out-eat the zombie scourge.
#6862  May 07, 2013, 05:01:16 am
  • You PC bro?
Soo... what exactly are they planning for the Shield again? Their continuous winning is really starting to piss me off. No way in hell could they actually beat most of the guys they've faced!
#6863  May 07, 2013, 07:37:26 am
    • USA
    • instagram.com/amplezero
Win every time, win the tag belts...then job to John Cena...like everyone else.

DMK

#6864  May 07, 2013, 07:58:18 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Soo... what exactly are they planning for the Shield again? Their continuous winning is really starting to piss me off. No way in hell could they actually beat most of the guys they've faced!

To build them as a legit threat.
#6865  May 07, 2013, 08:05:36 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
#6866  May 07, 2013, 09:39:57 am
    • USA
Win every time, win the tag belts...then job to John Cena...like everyone else.

They've beaten Cena, so yeah.
Unless you meant one on one.

lol wasn't clean, that injury was made up to make sure he didn't do the job clean, when the time comes, when shield are getting ready to reach that main event status..super duper cena will come and save the day.. also if Ryback loses..they'll easily use Cena's Injury as an excuse.

DMK

#6867  May 07, 2013, 11:12:51 am
    • USA
that injury was made up

nah he was injured, it just wasn't as serious as they first thought. Most guys wrestle with far worse then that anyways, he has in the past himself.
#6868  May 08, 2013, 12:05:27 am
    • USA
lol Sure.

DMK

#6869  May 08, 2013, 01:33:44 am
    • USA
Just out of curiosity, do you read dirt sheets?
#6870  May 08, 2013, 04:39:57 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Don't bother, man. Dude does nothing but shit up this thread with his Cena bitching. Even people who agree about Cena's booking must be getting tired of his whining.

Download Last Bout now!
#6871  May 08, 2013, 05:20:40 am
doesn't shield have a clean win over a cena/ryback/sheamus team on a ppv
#6872  May 08, 2013, 05:58:37 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Yep, but I'm sure he won't let pesky facts that get in the way.

Download Last Bout now!
#6873  May 08, 2013, 10:10:10 am
    • USA
Don't bother, man. Dude does nothing but shit up this thread with his Cena bitching. Even people who agree about Cena's booking must be getting tired of his whining.

I haven't bitched about Cena, I just make fun of him, nice try though nut huger, I was happy that you were ignoring everything I was posting, what happened?

Just out of curiosity, do you read dirt sheets?
Only to see if TNA(When it's taped) or Smackdown is worth watching, even before it got to the dirtsheets, I can already tell that this was going to be used to keep Cena from jobbing clean...to anyone.

doesn't shield have a clean win over a cena/ryback/sheamus team on a ppv
And who took the hit for that one? couldn't be the guy who refuses to job clean, had to be Ryback, who unfortunately has been on a losing streak on PPV's.

#6874  May 08, 2013, 05:29:00 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Cena lost clean plenty of times last year for a guy with his status (granted one was to the Rock...). I'll give him credit for that, he's no Hogan.

I don't like Cena either, but I respect the title. If the belt's on him then let it be on him until Summerslam at least, and if you want to call that refusing to job then there's nothing left to say.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#6875  May 08, 2013, 05:33:11 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Speaking about titles, what do you think @everyone who will beat Bully Ray and become the next TNA champ?
#6876  May 08, 2013, 05:44:18 pm
cena's probably going to hold on to the title for months. the ryback feud isn't very interesting since he's not a threat. punk is apparently not returning anytime soon. i think i'll just read raw results until it gets interesting again.
#6877  May 08, 2013, 06:11:41 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
I haven't bitched about Cena, I just make fun of him, nice try though nut huger, I was happy that you were ignoring everything I was posting, what happened?

Nut "huger?" What are you, 8? How can you say you're not bitching about Cena? You're clearly bitching. The evidence is right here - in every fucking post you make.

EDIT: There was a big post here calling him out further for his stupid "refusing to job" shit, but I decided I can't tell DMK not to bother with him and then argue with him myself. Back on ignore the fucker goes.

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:15:54 pm by Sean Altly
#6878  May 08, 2013, 10:25:01 pm
    • USA
Speaking about titles, what do you think @everyone who will beat Bully Ray and become the next TNA champ?

AJ Styles, from how they are booking him, that's what I think. Unless they pull a Russo and have Sting win it..I hope not.

Nut "huger?" What are you, 8? How can you say you're not bitching about Cena? You're clearly bitching. The evidence is right here - in every fucking post you make.

EDIT: There was a big post here calling him out further for his stupid "refusing to job" shit, but I decided I can't tell DMK not to bother with him and then argue with him myself. Back on ignore the fucker goes.

When Ryback is in midcard hell after this, do thank Cena for not helping him get over. Such a great guy, that's why he needs to hide behind sick kids to get a positive reaction.

Damn Rasslin is in the gutter again.. WWE scored a 2.9..and it's probably gonna be a trend since Dwayne is not going to be around, it''s not mania season so they are fucked.
Same with TNA, hooray for sting in the main event of Slammiversary for the 4th time.
Re: wrestling: Dolph Ziggler Suffers Concussion at Smackdown Taping
#6879  May 09, 2013, 01:23:10 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Dolph Ziggler Suffers Concussion at Smackdown Taping

Uh-oh...

- WWE is reporting that Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion during the Smackdown taping on Tuesday after he interfered in the Jack Swagger/Big E. Langston match. The report quotes WWE physician Michael Sampson, who said Ziggler suffered the concusion early in the altercation, as saying, "He [was] having some memory difficulties and a bit of a headache … he definitely has a concussion. We're checking him out, and going to be doing neuropsychological testing and just keep it monitored."

The report notes that the concussion has been clinically confirmed and that the results of their testing will given them a bassline with which to monitor Ziggler. Dolph was scheduled to face Swagger and Alberto Del Rio in a Ladder Match at Extreme Rules in eleven days; no word on whether that will change or not.
#6880  May 09, 2013, 04:04:42 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
He probably just got a sinus headache and decided to oversell the shit out of it.

But no, I'm legitimately interested in seeing what happened. I'd put money on it being self-inflicted.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time