YesNoOk

[Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023) (Read 464225 times)

Started by Digital Jinny, April 28, 2023, 05:20:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Katalina Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023)
#61  August 16, 2023, 06:59:36 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
  • Not as bad once you try it, right?
#62  August 16, 2023, 07:02:14 pm
    • Malaysia
#63  August 16, 2023, 07:05:55 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#64  August 16, 2023, 07:08:03 pm
    • Malaysia
#65  August 16, 2023, 07:22:54 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
ok,done,here katalina's jap vc patch

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h0hijl735ng5ezj/KatalinaJPN.zip/file

Thanks very much.

At this point, I might as well send you characters early for these, if you would be okay with that.

sure,you can lol,ummnn...will you plan to do update to your belial and katalina on someday?kinda need improve sprite i guess.....

Sounds a little rude for someone who worked on these characters for months.
#66  August 16, 2023, 07:49:32 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

Thanks very much.

At this point, I might as well send you characters early for these, if you would be okay with that.

sure,you can lol,ummnn...will you plan to do update to your belial and katalina on someday?kinda need improve sprite i guess.....

Improvement in what sense? If you mean stuff like the crouching animation swinging back and forth, I can't really fix that as that's how the animation is in blender for some reason. Unless Rising's assets won't be as annoying to work with, but I kinda doubt it.
#67  August 17, 2023, 03:38:43 am
    • Malaysia

Thanks very much.

Improvement in what sense? If you mean stuff like the crouching animation swinging back and forth, I can't really fix that as that's how the animation is in blender for some reason. Unless Rising's assets won't be as annoying to work with, but I kinda doubt it.

ummnnn...ok!also i looking forward for your next project......
#68  August 17, 2023, 06:57:47 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
-The step sounds on the run animation are not in sync.
-The forward air dash animation could recycle her run sprites instead and move similar to OHMSBY's Asuna.
-The Dead Angle Attack should be a strong slash sound.
-The swish sounds on her 5AA and 5AAA should be reversed.
-jC doesn't cause fall when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The hitspark of 2B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air as it appears away from the swish.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 66B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The Mist and Sparkle effects on EX Frozen Blade doesn't cover the entire projectile and only the tip of it.
-EX Frozen Blade has shadows and reflections when the projectile disappears.
-All versions of Enchanted Lands are inconsistent on the sounds and effects when used (A doesn't have a swish sound, EX has a dash sound and all uses dodge dust on the startup and not large sliding on the exact time of the air dash effect and don't have sliding dust and sound at the end of the animation).
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, EX Enchanted Lands can go though them before they hit the wall when used up close and would simply fall down instead of wall bouncing them.
-The normal versions of Emerald Sword don't have increased cornerpush on the last hit when used on the ground.
-The normal and EX versions of air Emerald Sword are still air unblockable when it hits the opponent airborne.
-The counter effect on Light Wall and Wall Of Light doesn't fade when it disappears and feels completely static.
-Light Wall doesn't chip kill when it connects and has the wrong attribute flag (V instead of S).
-Her own 5A can't hit herself when she uses Wall Of Light.
-The sounds and effects when using Ultra Burst are completely off-sync (She turns white way too early and should right when the effect appears, the 2 sounds (8005,0) and (3000,2) don't play together the moment the effect appears and the 7001 effects play during the superpause).
-The Awakening Cut In is not aligned in the same position of other OHMSBY's styled characters.
-Her Astral Cut In looks small and could've been upscaled slightly larger (Easier way if you don't want to mess with the image quality is to change the scale and adjust the pos).
-The swish effects on the 4th hit of Realm of Ice are lacking transparency.
-Her small portrait has a black spot from her eyebrows on her mouth making her look like she grits her teeth instead of smiling.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#69  August 22, 2023, 12:09:58 am
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
#70  August 28, 2023, 02:03:54 am
    • USA
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing? Nice work on Katalina, The Guardian Knight of the Blue Sky. She looks really cool and her Astral Finisher is pretty dope. Can't wait to get your next character, Omega Zero. Also if you don't mind me asking, what fighting game or regular game franchises do you plan on tackling down the road?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#71  August 28, 2023, 09:08:34 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#72  August 28, 2023, 09:18:43 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing? Nice work on Katalina, The Guardian Knight of the Blue Sky. She looks really cool and her Astral Finisher is pretty dope. Can't wait to get your next character, Omega Zero. Also if you don't mind me asking, what fighting game or regular game franchises do you plan on tackling down the road?

Thanks. Me and Tornillo spent so much time figuring out how to make the Astral cutscene scale properly, lol.

As for your question; I wanna tackle characters from 3D Arc Sys games obviously, but aside from that, expect a lot of Mega Man stuff. There's a Mega Man character in the works that I'm drawing sprites from scratch for, so look forward to that whenever the sprites are ready (which will take quite a bit as I'm gonna have to draw every sprite twice for an install super, lol)
#73  August 28, 2023, 01:12:30 pm
    • USA
That's great that you and Tornillo where able to figure out the Astral for Katalina, I can tell that it must've been a hassle to work out  :mlol:
  Mega Man is a cool choice to tackle as well. Will definitely be on the lookout for that W.I.P. whenever it comes out.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#74  August 28, 2023, 09:59:29 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
-The step sounds on the run animation are not in sync.
-The forward air dash animation could recycle her run sprites instead and move similar to OHMSBY's Asuna.
-The Dead Angle Attack should be a strong slash sound.
-The swish sounds on her 5AA and 5AAA should be reversed.
-jC doesn't cause fall when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The hitspark of 2B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air as it appears away from the swish.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 66B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The Mist and Sparkle effects on EX Frozen Blade doesn't cover the entire projectile and only the tip of it.
-EX Frozen Blade has shadows and reflections when the projectile disappears.
-All versions of Enchanted Lands are inconsistent on the sounds and effects when used (A doesn't have a swish sound, EX has a dash sound and all uses dodge dust on the startup and not large sliding on the exact time of the air dash effect and don't have sliding dust and sound at the end of the animation).
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, EX Enchanted Lands can go though them before they hit the wall when used up close and would simply fall down instead of wall bouncing them.
-The normal versions of Emerald Sword don't have increased cornerpush on the last hit when used on the ground.
-The normal and EX versions of air Emerald Sword are still air unblockable when it hits the opponent airborne.
-The counter effect on Light Wall and Wall Of Light doesn't fade when it disappears and feels completely static.
-Light Wall doesn't chip kill when it connects and has the wrong attribute flag (V instead of S).
-Her own 5A can't hit herself when she uses Wall Of Light.
-The sounds and effects when using Ultra Burst are completely off-sync (She turns white way too early and should right when the effect appears, the 2 sounds (8005,0) and (3000,2) don't play together the moment the effect appears and the 7001 effects play during the superpause).
-The Awakening Cut In is not aligned in the same position of other OHMSBY's styled characters.
-Her Astral Cut In looks small and could've been upscaled slightly larger (Easier way if you don't want to mess with the image quality is to change the scale and adjust the pos).
-The swish effects on the 4th hit of Realm of Ice are lacking transparency.
-Her small portrait has a black spot from her eyebrows on her mouth making her look like she grits her teeth instead of smiling.
I always appreciate your deep dive in feedback

#75  September 08, 2023, 05:36:12 am
Did Gallery videos is gone.
Please Gallery Videos change Gallery Screenshots

Your need Rumble Videos is websites
#76  November 03, 2023, 01:09:57 pm
Oh no!
Video Youtube Take down Again Channel

Sorry Digital Jinny.
#77  November 03, 2023, 04:19:28 pm
    • USA
#78  November 04, 2023, 07:50:45 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Oh no!
Video Youtube Take down Again Channel

Sorry Digital Jinny.

Why would Youtube delete his channel? Jinny did nothing wrong.

Youtube has been known to be doing this kind of stuff for ages, being really bad with randomly taking down channels that haven't done anything wrong because all their moderation is done by bots.  Complaining to their support does nothing unless you're a big name content creator because it also responds with bot messages that tell you absolutely nothing about why you got terminated.
#79  November 05, 2023, 03:52:16 am
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Youtube is just getting worse and more worse everyday.
#80  November 05, 2023, 06:48:23 am
  • uhee~
So Jinny made another channel and got terminated by YT for "violating" some stuff.

Yep, they're getting worse since they block all users for using adblocker, but their plan got backfired because of better one.