YesNoOk

LucasX3(Dark), update, 6/7/2010 (Read 3662 times)

Started by Saohc, June 08, 2010, 12:49:02 am
Share this topic:
LucasX3(Dark), update, 6/7/2010
#1  June 08, 2010, 12:49:02 am
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA

I've been a bit lazy and haven't payed much attention to this character, but so far..
I've fixed the super moves and put restrictions on them, you can no longer spam the "Undead Dog Summon" move, neither the other one with the Jadous.

A list a fixes are listed in the readme.

you can find the download link in here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?diudgrzgynd
Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 11:03:22 pm by Bloody Antichrist
Re: LucasX3(Dark), update, 6/7/2010
#2  June 08, 2010, 09:24:03 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
http://HEY LOOK I NEED ATTENTION !.sitefrost.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=56

LOL what is this link? Well, just looking at the screenshot tells me a lot of this character. The sprites are unique, that's for sure. But not in a good way.
#3  June 08, 2010, 01:57:24 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#4  June 08, 2010, 02:00:16 pm
    • Thailand
#5  June 08, 2010, 02:05:08 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#6  June 08, 2010, 03:14:29 pm
  • X is for Xtreme
    • Netherlands
    • Geocities.jp
wtf is this :|
This isn't valuable information when releasing a character.
where there is a will,there is a way。
Sounds like you're just jealous that Duke Nukem has a bigger dick and gets ALL the bitches.
#7  June 08, 2010, 03:16:32 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#8  June 08, 2010, 03:16:47 pm
  • Riddle me this...
    • xat.com/All_Guns_Blazin
Anyone else reminded of Drunken 8-Bit Pixel Art? I'll test the character, but that Screenshot's got me worried.

"I chose and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken; the choosing was not. You have to move on." ~Stephen Sondheim
#9  June 08, 2010, 08:21:57 pm
the small portrait is representative of the entire character. Ive given feedback for this multiple times and have given up on this crap now. Im not even going to offend myself by downloading it again
#10  June 08, 2010, 08:27:24 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
the small portrait is representative of the entire character. Ive given feedback for this multiple times and have given up on this crap now. Im not even going to offend myself by downloading it again
Read this.

I'm not much experinced in shading or even drawing for that matter, even in real life  :( .

I remember Girlfriends' lil bro(GLB) mentioned this to me once..
"2. Whenever you release material,link to your forum, this way it will get more hits then just being in your sig."

That's why I don't exactly put a lot of work in the stuff I make(with the exception of my horror music.)
But even before I started with the forum stuff again, I worked on LucasX3(Dark).

But, I'll look more in depth with the palletes.
Luigi1632 is just a troll who won't listen to feedback to improve something, instead of updates he made them worse! and it's like he's saying "YEP I DID A GOOD JOB I EMOFIED LUCAS! HURRR DURRR" (Yes I know it's not funny but it's like an example of what he thinks about the stuff and how proud of it he is)

Personally, everybody stay away from this character unless you liked to be raped in the ears.
#11  June 08, 2010, 08:31:12 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
According to what I've read from mods, he's just promoting his website by releasing bad characters. This thread should be locked IMO. And more if in the future he's only going to post more bad updates just to promote.
#12  June 08, 2010, 08:31:30 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
well, short, what's the link please?
#13  June 08, 2010, 08:32:00 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
This kinda' isn't a release anymore.. it has no link to the character.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#14  June 08, 2010, 08:34:21 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
According to what I've read from mods, he's just promoting his website by releasing bad characters. This thread should be locked IMO. And more if in the future he's only going to post more bad updates just to promote.
You aren't the only person to realise this but it's true, the thread should be locked

well, short, what's the link please?
Trust me you don't fucking want it.
Also the Mods removed the link.

This kinda' isn't a release anymore.. it has no link to the character.
Who cares? it's shit anyway
#15  June 08, 2010, 09:30:47 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

tl;dr version of luigi (and, by extension, this thread):

let me go splatter elephant feces on a canvas, call it the virgin mary, and use it as a promotional poster for my local baptist church

#16  June 09, 2010, 12:42:45 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
There is no real update about this except one of his new attacks (I THINK) looks like a big piece of shit coming out of the warphole.

Seriously Luigi1632, actually improve this character because it's starting to give me

GONORRHEA
                                      Because of how poorly done this is
#17  June 09, 2010, 02:14:47 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
that looks awful. your palettes are REALLY awful. take a look at palette tutorials or pretty much any palettes made by anyone else.

Cap

#18  June 09, 2010, 04:45:51 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
#19  June 09, 2010, 09:16:50 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Feedback time:

- The sprites. Just look at the first image posted in the thread. If you think that's bad, imagine all of them looking like this >:( Really poor work here, that will make your eyes cry.

- D+x,D+z and J+x, just smashing the buttons will make that the attack doesn't come out, unless you stop smashing them.

- Warp Hole's Fire (D,DF,F,A+C) makes the opponent get stuck in a state until you hit him. He won't be able to move until you do that. Also unblockable.

- Warp Hole's Hand (D,DF,F,a+z) is a 1 Hit-KO. Which I hate. Unblockable, comes instantly so you can't evade it, and also has the same problem as the attack commented above.

- Undead Dog Stampede (D,DB,B,b+c) is unblockable.

- Also, why did you spam the condition of having less health to do the attacks. That won't solve the problems they have, you know?

- Infected Target Cluster (D,F,x/y) consumes power, which you didn't mention in the Readme.

- I would rather prefer that you put the character on ground level. Why? Because for small characters the best choice is a small character, but they can't reach yours. And nearly all low attacks will fail because of that floating thing. Put him at ground level.

- Debug problems, check it out.

It's been a long time since I put the sprites as top priority. Omegabros6 was your predecessor in that, but you surpassed it in how wrong they are. Improve them right now, this is unbearable. At least this time you're not having problems with infinite priority, that could be seen in your character before.
#20  June 09, 2010, 10:19:50 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Useless. Don't think he's going to read it.

Luigi1632 is just a troll who won't listen to feedback to improve something, instead of updates he made them worse! and it's like he's saying "YEP I DID A GOOD JOB I EMOFIED LUCAS! HURRR DURRR" (Yes I know it's not funny but it's like an example of what he thinks about the stuff and how proud of it he is)
Uh, no. For him to be trolling would mean he is fully aware of what he is doing and is doing it for his own amusement at the reactions of others. Unfortunately, he is not only a fucking idiot, but he is also butthurt by the responses he gets (hence the emo posts and the obsession with necrophilia).