YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2253581 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#741  December 07, 2015, 06:59:56 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, according to her profile and her comments in My Room, Nobunaga's not a joke/meme character. It's just that the event in which she appears in is silly like the source where she comes from, and they had to make her silly in that event so she fits perfectly in it. Same for Okita, in fact. I wish they add in the future one serious Interlude for them that focuses more on their lore rather than the GUDAGUDA part.

And for the Christmas event, I'm expecting an obvious event-only Rider Servant since it clearly fits the theme.  Not that I lack Rider Servants, in fact I have way too many of them, with Marie and Drake at max ascension. But hey, I always thank a free Servant, Marie was certainly the best Servant I could have picked in the free 4* Servant event.
#742  December 07, 2015, 07:53:57 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
I seriously didn't think I would get Nobunaga's NP to level 5, but it happened.
I might use her often.
#743  December 07, 2015, 09:31:13 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#744  December 08, 2015, 10:20:24 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh hey, the last quest is now available. You fight weaker versions of all Servants you fight in the 40 AP quest (which are easy to kill), some Giant Gold Nobus and lastly an Okita Souji appearing as a last surprise, but if you have a proper leveled Nobunaga it really trivializes the whole fights, you get more than 30 Hiragumos in that quest, making this quest the best to farm in order to get all the Hiragumos you could need. It's an easy fight as long as you don't stick with only Servants that give points.

The quest ends in three days, so people, try to farm whatever you need before it runs away.
#745  December 08, 2015, 11:05:31 am
https://mobile.twitter.com/fgoproject/status/674153725137543168
【カルデア広報局より】次回イベント情報!
強化しておくといいことがあるサーヴァントを初公開!ガイウス・ユリウス・カエサル、荊軻、ダビデ、ダレイオス三世、ファントム・オブ・ジ・オペラ、マリー・アントワネット、マルタ、ロビンフッド!イベントの続報は15日に発表予定です #FateGO
Chaldea PSA - Next event info ! 
Level up Caesar, Jing Ke, David, Darius, Phantom, Marie Antoinette, Martha, Robin ! To be continued on the 15th.

Whaaaaat
Once more, it's nice that they're making us use Servants you probably never use, but no way everyone isn't totally underleveled. I have Caesar and David at 50 (both ascension locked - CRYSTAAaAAAaAALS !!!) and Robin at 64, and everyone else at the bottom - if I have them.
Oh well, 2 weeks to spam the EXP dailies and put all your waifus in the backburner.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:46:34 am by DKDC
#746  December 08, 2015, 01:16:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Marie Antoinette and Jing Ke are the only ones I have with a high level. Caesar and Darius are the only ones at a reasonable level, and the rest are at their second ascension, as I only raised them enough to get their interludes. Oh well, from this list, I will only level up Robin and that's it, we will probably get another 4* Servant from this event and maybe a 5* Servant as gatcha only.

#747  December 08, 2015, 01:23:27 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I want to play this, but can't. Is it Japanese only? I love the bits of fate I've watched anime wise. Sorry for being new to this

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#748  December 08, 2015, 01:45:06 pm
It's Japanese only. On Android, you have to allow your phone to install apps from outside Google Play, then get the apk (through the other app qooapp or similar). On iPhone, I think you can simply make an account on the  Japanese market place ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#749  December 08, 2015, 03:38:33 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I play it on my comp using an Android emulator called Bluestacks, so that's an option if you don't have a smartphone or you've got an iPhone that's 4s or below (like me!).
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#750  December 08, 2015, 04:44:56 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm ready for the next event.

If you have any suggestions for CE (except Kaleidoscope, please), then feel free to give some. I still have to level some of them up a bit more, but yeah, this is going to be my team. If you have also a recommendation for who I should level up then I will take it too.
#751  December 08, 2015, 06:34:55 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Level up Caesar, Jing Ke, David, Darius, Phantom, Marie Antoinette, Martha, Robin ! To be continued on the 15th.

Oh god I only have Jing Ke and Fantomas and they're both level 1. Crap.
#752  December 08, 2015, 09:07:23 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Chaldea PSA - Next event info ! 
NO, WHY.
I only worked on Robin RIP.

Looks Like I'll have to work on David and Caesar. Maybe Jing too. Or Darius.
#753  December 08, 2015, 09:21:44 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I already have Jing maxed out and I only need to feed her Fous till she becomes zee strongest.
David and Robin will be leveled up eventually and I don't think I have Caesar now,I probably burned him away.
#754  December 08, 2015, 09:52:52 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I already have Jing maxed out and I only need to feed her Fous till she becomes zee strongest.
David and Robin will be leveled up eventually and I don't think I have Caesar now,I probably burned him away.

...Why? Caesar is a good Saber if you don't have any of the 4* or 5* Sabers. His NP does a lot of damage, and he can really help your party with Charisma and Military Tactics. I would understand if you had done that with Gilles, but you really wasted a decent Servant here.
#755  December 08, 2015, 09:56:38 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
But I already have Chevalier,Sieg and Alter,and I burned him back then because of the servant limit(I raised it to 60 now)
#756  December 08, 2015, 11:10:17 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I have Caesar with his NP at level 5, and I tested him and he does tons of damage if he has his own buffs and my master buff with him (nearly reaching the 100K damage). Also as his buffs work on your entire party, he really does a good job at supporting others. His third skill even increases crit damage of any party member of your choice, though at the cost of inflicting defense down, but for some Servants that have anti-debuff skills that's hardly a problem, and an increase of crit damage on Drake is insane, believe me, specially when she loves to generate and absorb all the stars she generates. So yeah, it was quite a waste of a move you did there IMO, even if you had Alter there (Sigfried and d'Eon are tanks, so they can't really be compared to a damage dealer like Caesar).

But more importantly, these news!

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3vxd4f/maintenance_on_129_from_1400_1600_jst/

So yeah, new Servants tomorrow people (or rather today for anybody living in Japan). Hope we finally get another 4* or 5* Lancer. We seriously need one.

----

I just woke up and saw that Diarmuid, Fergus and Scathach are the new Servants available. So I decided to roll and...

I... I have no words. I guess I can't say anymore that I'm not lucky.

Btw, Scathach is time-limited, meaning once this gatcha ends you will have to wait for her to be available in the future. Basically, like Gilgamesh and Tamamo.
Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:37:34 am by Nanashi_1337
#757  December 09, 2015, 11:19:31 am
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/lhubgt
5* time limited Scathach with gigantic HP stat and a crazy good-looking NP
Diarmuid and Fergus are 3* (Diarmuid has shit ATK), Caladbolg is an actual fucking drill. That spins. And causes earthquakes.
Twice CE Fragment of 2030 (the year) generates 8 stars per turn, Dan gives 40% crit power up and 20% def down, Demon boar (THAT'S GAE BUIDHE IT'S EATING) is quick 15% up.
#758  December 09, 2015, 11:22:56 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Scathach Noble Phantasm.

I never thought Gae Bolg could become more broken than it is. Wooooooow.

And that CE that generates 8 stars every turn. EVERY TURN! My god the monstruosities I just got.
#759  December 09, 2015, 07:37:11 pm
Silver Archer... David.
Silver Archer... David.
Silver Berserker... Darius.
Silver Berserker... Darius.
Silver Saber.... Gilles.
Silver Saber... psyche, it's Fergus. "Hi. I'm Fergus Mac Roich. Soooo... Have you seen Cu Chulainn around ?"

Oh.... second Kaleido.
Immediately merged into the first one. Then fed more than 15 Nobu (and some Okita) CE EXP. I get over 1000 ATK bonus. And my Knight of Honor with Master ATK buff deals... over 160k damage total on 3 enemies.
Glorious.
#760  December 10, 2015, 01:48:51 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ

...This is the wrong lancer... Oh well, at least I got Kojiro's waifu...