YesNoOk

One Piece: Burning Blood (PSVita PS4 XBOXONE) (Read 12902 times)

Started by videoman, September 16, 2015, 12:17:55 am
Share this topic:
One Piece: Burning Blood (PSVita PS4 XBOXONE)
#1  September 16, 2015, 12:17:55 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
Based on the popular Manga and anime more info will be released at TGS

Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:10:19 pm by videoman
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood
#2  September 16, 2015, 12:23:16 am
yeah i've seen this, it looks like it's gonna play like J-stars.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3  September 16, 2015, 12:27:24 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Bartolomeo or GTFO.
#4  September 16, 2015, 12:32:18 am
    • USA
Was hype until I saw the naruto mechanics.
#5  September 16, 2015, 01:29:30 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#6  September 16, 2015, 03:39:26 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
It's nice to see One Piece getting a console fighting game again and even if it is like the Ninja Storm games or J-stars i like them so i can get some enjoyment out of this. Interesting that they put logia intangibility in, though i can't help but feel it'll end up being stupid or a bad idea.

most of the Jump superstars based games are like that

Only J-Stars is like that.
#7  September 16, 2015, 04:08:43 am
    • USA
I mean I'm still going to get it! lol
It's still tight, I just hope it won't suffer the same fate as the storm games. Like the idea of only one attack button :/
I doubt a lot of people like the Grand Battle series, but I honestly would like to see something similar & upgraded move-set wise.
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood (PSVita PS4)
#8  September 28, 2015, 06:34:45 am
    • USA
Bartolomeo, Law and Possibly Caribou confirmed.
#9  September 28, 2015, 10:19:26 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Another Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm-like game since Jojo Eyes of Heaven or... was it start from J-Star?
#10  September 28, 2015, 04:20:57 pm
    • USA
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/one-piece-burning-blood-coming-west-ps4-xbox-one-ps-vita-2016
One Piece: Burning Blood is coming to Europe in 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PS Vita, Bandai Namco announced.

A North American release has not yet been announced, but we’re guessing it will be later today given the time difference.

The game, developed by Spike Chunsoft, will feature fast-paced gameplay and unique One Piece elements. Players can use Logia Devil Fruits and “Haki” to throw massive special moves and take down enemies.

“Meeting our fans on public & private events is a good way to get feedback on our games and see what the expectations are,” Bandai Namco Europe VP of marketing and digital Herve Hoerdt said in a press release. “One Piece: Burning Blood is the perfect example of us creating a game impeccably in-line with fans’ desires. The long awaited pure fighting-game based on the One Piece universe is here! To add to that, we are quite happy to release the game on multiple platforms, especially on a Microsoft console, since it’s the first time ever for a One Piece game.”

One Piece: Burning Blood was first announced for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan at SCEJA Press Conference 2015 earlier this month.

Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.
#11  September 28, 2015, 06:21:15 pm
  • You PC bro?
Can't wait, I was pretty happy with grand adventure, nice to see a pure fighting one piece game after so many years. Not a series I'm ALL INTO, but I fucked with it when I was younger and still fuck with it a bit.
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood (PSVita PS4 XBOXONE)
#12  September 29, 2015, 02:04:59 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
It seems like everyone and their mother learned how to use haki after the time skip huh
#13  September 29, 2015, 02:31:34 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Goddamn Usopp learned how to use Haki, so chances are it's just not really as impressive as it sounds.

Also fuck yes Bartolomeo.
#14  September 30, 2015, 01:06:47 pm
tbh the game looks like all licensed fighting games, dumb easy and flashy, just what the kids want.
is it gonna kill them to make a good licensed fighting game?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#15  October 18, 2015, 03:36:24 pm
    • USA
Smoker confirmed

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/10/17/one-piece-burning-blood-scan-reveals-smoker-details-on-logia-guard-and-more/
V-Jump has revealed a decent amount of information on One Piece: Burning Blood in this month’s magazine. The upper part of the scan reveals that Smoker will be in the game while the rest of the scan really focuses on how to punish Logia types and gives some us some insight on the Logia Guard and Logia Move.

The Logia Guard makes all of the opponents’ physical attacks useless, but can be penetrated with Haki based attacks. There’s not a lot of information on “Logia Move” other than people like Ace can use it to fly in the air with his flames. Finally, with the “Battle Royale” system, players will be able to switch between partners to avoid attacks and to let them heal as well.
#16  October 28, 2015, 12:54:17 pm
    • USA
New Trailer
#17  November 21, 2015, 01:49:30 pm
    • USA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/11/one-piece-burning-blood-zoro-and-kuzan-confirmed/
The cast of playable characters in One Piece: Burning Blood just keeps delightfully increasing! Earlier this week, X Drake in his dinosaur form and the Straw Hat Pirates’ Franky in his General Franky were confirmed. Today, it has been announced the Straw Hats’ master swordsmen Roronoa Zoro and former Marine admiral Kuzan will be joining the battle. Not only that, but the Captain of the Drake Pirates, X Drake, will also be playable in his human form. Take a look at the screenshots and art of these newly confirmed characters, three new stages, Bartolomeo, and Luffy below!

Oh nice X Drake.
#18  June 23, 2016, 01:03:11 pm
    • USA
if anyone still cares about this game they are having a vote where the top 3 characters will be made into dlc.
http://www.onepiece-game.com/us/grand-fighter-vote/
the options are
Arlong
Caesar Clown
Cavendish
Coby
Diamante
Don Krieg
Kaku
Kuro
Magellan
Monkey D. Garp