YesNoOk

A Variety of Chars & Stages Smoothed Out {growing list} (Read 125895 times)

Started by RobotMonkeyHead, May 27, 2012, 09:18:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: A Variety of Chars & Stages Smoothed Out {growing list}
#281  January 02, 2013, 06:40:35 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
He's constructed a fiction to make me look unintelligent and confrontational

You've provided more then enough material (especially with that last post) for people to arrive at that point without ever reading RMH's posts.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#282  January 02, 2013, 06:42:14 pm
while people are welcome to come to those conclusions about me through my actual words and actions, I don't fucking like it when it's based on lies.

Couldn't have kept reading just a little bit further, could you?

You come at me for trying to get the issue settled, and then you come at me for addressing it.

Make up your damn mind.
#283  January 02, 2013, 06:47:04 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
I sentence I wrote after the quote implied that your actual words are in fact what is allowing people to assume you are unintelligent and confrontational.  Hell, your last post yet again proves it.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#284  January 02, 2013, 06:47:51 pm
Can you just not read?

He's constructed a fiction to make me look unintelligent and confrontational, and while people are welcome to come to those conclusions about me through my actual words and actions, I don't fucking like it when it's based on lies.
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:02:22 pm by Snakebyte
#285  January 02, 2013, 07:03:27 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
And there's that confrontational.  For someone who wants this to end, you insist on coming back to this thread over and over again.  Hell, you're probably constantly refreshing this page just waiting for a post so you can reply back and perpetuate this.  For fuck's sake, this could of been settled ages ago, but you apparently always have to have the last word.  Your idea of "settling" this issue in the first place was having someone else edit their post because their opinion looks like "lies" to you.  I called you out on this considering your bitching about other places censorship, but apparently it's only censorship when you are not involved - when you are involved it's just clearing up the truth.  You are so delusional you fail to see this and insist that asking someone to amend their statements concerning you is not a form of censorship.  And you keep going on about these "lies" and how they are going to somehow damage whatever rep you have within the community and how you just have to disprove them because oh man, they are so damaging.  Stop trying to strut your e-penis and just leave it be.  People will read the thread and decide who's right (you or RMH) if they want and RMH's post will most likely have very little bearing on their opinion about you.  Hell, 98% of the population here probably won't give a single fuck about all of this, including you, me, and RMH.  Just let it fucking be - this type of ego warring is what makes the community such a pain sometimes and you are just continuing to add to it right now.

I'm done with this (like really done, not come back after 5 minutes to post again even after saying I'm done).  Keep posting if you want, but you're only going to prove my point.
#286  January 02, 2013, 07:08:28 pm
You know what, no. There was an angry rant here. It didn't help. Let's try again.

I never said I wasn't confrontational. I said I would like people to judge that based on fact, rather than fiction. This is the fourth time I have said that. You telling me that I am confrontational serves no purpose because I never claimed otherwise. I want people to form their opinions based on truth, not lies. That's all. They are lies. It is very easy to see that they are lies. The information is readily accessible right there by scrolling up or going back a page. There is no 'opinion' when the information is this readily accessible, there is just right and wrong.

You know you're wrong about the 'censorship' thing now, you're just trying to poke me with a stick.

It's not about how I 'look', or 'my rep within the community'. Why the hell would I care about that? I would act the same if it was a fiction that made me look better. I don't like being lied about. It is that fucking simple.
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:16:57 pm by Snakebyte
#287  January 02, 2013, 07:25:19 pm
  • Shakespear.
Holy shit.  Snakebye Get The Fuck Out of Here!  How many times did you say you were leaving now?  Let me save you the suspense.  After your gone, people will continue to post.  You're not going to stop that by staying, or by saying you're going to leave and then staying anyway.  And they'll post whatever the hell they please, be it about you or not.  Get it?  And stop being an asshole to Makurayami!  Your problem isn't even with him, it's with me.  You're pissed off because you made yourself look like a fuck up, and I'm calling you on it. Simple as that.  Now wait your god damned turn, and I'll explain to you why your being dick in a few minutes.

Also, btw, I've reconsidered my position on one issue.  Your feedback and suggestions to the edit are still totally welcome.  My priority is getting the character solid, more so than avoiding your pissing and moaning, and getting the character as solid as I can means taking input from everyone, so again your ideas, suggestions and feedback are still totally welcome but your bullshit is not.  You will be called on it every single time you start it up here.

Snakebyte fuck off, please.
You're annoying.

This is my first post here, and RobotMonkeyHead, I hope you will continue your good work.
Some chars are well made, and with your skills, they are very well improved.
Thanks a lot for your work!
Thanks man, glad to hear you're liking the edits! My work will certainly continue, and I got a couple new ones on the way, so keep an eye out.  Thanks for posting, and sorry your first post had to land in the middle of a minor shit storm, but no worries, the work is what counts ;)

Some chars are well made
Some!?
XD Well,mainly all of them,except Nemesis,but he couldnt do a lot with him i guess.
Oh,During his Bazooka special,if you hold back,he shoots and walks back in the same time.I dont think thats done on purpose.
Hey thanks!  Yeah that Nemesis has a long way to go.  I saw La Maverick was working on a freakin sweet looking 3d version of him tho, so I didn't bother any more with him.  Maybe someday I'll really get down to tweaking him tho, who knows.

Kinda nice to see people from different forums and communities getting along and communicating in a civil man.  Way to keep it classy gentlemen.

This seems particularly ironic in retrospect now.  ::)
Ha! Yeah it does.

Posted: January 02, 2013, 07:30:22 pm
To anyone reading this thing:  Snakebyte wrote an extremely offensive rant to Makurayami, which he responded to, only to have Snakebyte erase it.  So anyone reading this, if any of Makurayami's responses seem off, that's why.  It was the 4th post down, and it was pretty freakin brutal, but he's replaced it with 'Can you just not read?'.  Knowing that, Makurayami's following post should make a lot more sense.

Why don't you stop 'misrepresenting' yourself Snakebyte?
#288  January 02, 2013, 07:32:33 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
No problem, Dude! ;)
When it's good, I post.

Erroratu: Yeah, Some chars are nice, but i was speaking about all the chars made, In fact, they are good, but RobotMonkeyHead make them great! I don't know if you understand me.
Anyway we don't care! :D Those edits rocks. :)
#289  January 02, 2013, 07:36:15 pm
And they'll post whatever the hell they please, be it about you or not.  Get it?

I do, but I can also post whatever I please. It goes both ways.

And stop being an asshole to Makurayami!  Your problem isn't even with him, it's with me.

No, I'm actually pretty pissed at Makurayami, and not really at you right now.

You're pissed off because you made yourself look like a fuck up, and I'm calling you on it.

For the nth fucking time, people can think whatever they like about me based on my actions. How many times do I have to say that before it's understood?

Your feedback and suggestions to the edit are still totally welcome.

Cool. I'm not the one that 'started bullshit' here, nor do I 'start bullshit' anywhere, though. In the future, I'll keep my posts here limited to feedback.

I won't be giving you any more sprites or fx or whatever for the character, though. Nothing personal, I've just got my own stuff to work on and really can't be bothered, we'll add the hyper bg on our own once you're done with it.

To all:  Snakebyte wrote an extremely offensive rant to Makurayami, which he responded to, only to have Snakebyte erase it.  So anyone reading this, if any of Makurayami's responses seem off, that's why.  It was the 4th post down, and it was pretty freakin brutal, but he's replaced it with 'Can you just not read?' Just for reference sake.

What the fuck? This is completely incorrect. I did write an offensive rant, but Makurayami did not respond to it. It was in the 6th post down, which is why it says "You know what, no. There was an angry rant here. It didn't help. Let's try again.". All of Makurayami's posts are in response to the words visible in the thread. All I did in the 4th post was add that quote again and bold it.

EDIT: Proof.
4th post pre-edit.
4th post post-edit, Makurayami's next post with a timestamp later than the edit.

If he had responded, I would have left it in. I do not argue dishonestly.
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:48:00 pm by Snakebyte
#290  January 02, 2013, 07:46:15 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
/mute Snakebyte
#291  January 02, 2013, 07:50:34 pm
  • Shakespear.
And they'll post whatever the hell they please, be it about you or not.  Get it?
I do, but I can also post whatever I please. It goes both ways.
No shit.  You keep saying your leaving, and staying while changing your posts and asking me to change mine.  The shit you say keeps meaning less and less.

And stop being an asshole to Makurayami!  Your problem isn't even with him, it's with me.
No, I'm actually pretty pissed at Makurayami, and not really at you right now.
That's because you're a confrontational asshole like he and I said (as if it's not brazenly obvious), and you continue to prove it.  Knock this shit off!
And no, this:
You're pissed off because you made yourself look like a fuck up, and I'm calling you on it.

For the nth fucking time, people can think whatever they like about me based on my actions. How many times do I have to say that before it's understood?
Uh, really?  I think you're a fucking asshole.  Based on your actions.  And I may not be alone.  Is that ok with you?

Your feedback and suggestions to the edit are still totally welcome.
Cool. I'm not the one that 'started bullshit' here, nor do I 'start bullshit' anywhere, though. In the future, I'll keep my posts here limited to feedback.
Yes you're starting and continuing shit here, and I doubt you've not done it elsewhere. So yes, please keep future posts limited to feedback and suggestion.

I won't be giving you any more sprites or fx or whatever for the character, though. Nothing personal, I've just got my own stuff to work on and really can't be bothered, we'll add the hyper bg on our own once you're done with it.
Don't care.  I can do much better myself.  (Nothing personal? Really? bullshit Again)

To all:  Snakebyte wrote an extremely offensive rant to Makurayami, which he responded to, only to have Snakebyte erase it.  So anyone reading this, if any of Makurayami's responses seem off, that's why.  It was the 4th post down, and it was pretty freakin brutal, but he's replaced it with 'Can you just not read?' Just for reference sake.

What the fuck? This is completely incorrect. I did write an offensive rant, but Makurayami did not respond to it. It was in the 5th post down, which is why it says "You know what, no. There was an angry rant here. It didn't help. Let's try again.". All of Makurayami's posts are in response to the words visible in the thread. All I did in the 4th post was add that quote again and bold it.

6th post actually.  My mistake. Not the 5th... too easy.  Thanks for the proof.

Are you done yet?
#292  January 02, 2013, 07:53:54 pm
Uh, really?  I think you're a fucking asshole.  Based on your actions.  And I may not be alone.  Is that ok with you?

Yup. Absolutely and completely.

Thank you for acknowledging that.

Are you done yet?

Yup! Have a great day.

EDIT:

Correct, my mistake.

EDIT2: You really had to edit the post beneath this one to be more dickish, didn't you.
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 08:15:08 pm by Snakebyte
#293  January 02, 2013, 07:54:17 pm
  • Shakespear.
Good.  Stay done.

For anyone reading all this shit, this should be the end of it.  If anyone wants to read the whole shebang for entertainment, it gets started around 3 posts up from the bottom of page 12.  There's mockup of the convo on page 14.  Feel free to grab that up and compare to the posts for some laughs.

EDIT: Just givin this a repost again, so it's not obscured by this guys nonsense.

Hey just a quick shout out to anyone who know's how to polish or refine an existing character.  I started up a 'polishing techniques' thread to try to gather up some of these techniques and write up a tutorial.  In time, I hope it will describe how to take a mediocre character (of which there are so many), and add some finishing touches on to make them excellent.  Any little step helps, so if you have something to share please hit this thread up!

Posted: January 02, 2013, 08:55:41 pm
EDIT2: You really had to edit the post beneath this one to be more dickish, didn't you.
Dude, Fuck off.
#294  January 02, 2013, 09:52:42 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
New game - take a shot every time Snakebyte says he's done posting or he edits his posts.
#295  January 02, 2013, 09:53:40 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
New game - take a shot every time Snakebyte says he's done posting or he edits his posts.
I would be fucking drunk then
#296  January 02, 2013, 10:05:37 pm
  • Shakespear.

i triefwd tooo  plaaayt thuu gam cafn't thinkaad anymor

EDIT: Added Drawings in Progress tab to Thread Related Content Section.  Enjoy!
#297  January 02, 2013, 10:09:06 pm
  • Niigasan
^ that was good haha
#298  January 02, 2013, 10:11:02 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Added Drawings in Progress tab to Thread Related Content Section.  Enjoy!
Boooooooooooobs.And pussy......cats.Thats what i meant....yes
Anyway,you draw pretty good,i like your style.
#299  January 02, 2013, 10:19:13 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
RMH, why not make a website for all the content you have now?
#300  January 02, 2013, 10:42:45 pm
  • Young Coder
    • USA
If you do, the first thing you'll need is a small pocket sized blank notebook for communicating necessities. "Can I please have $20 on pump 4" for example.  A phone with a big screen and a text pad on it could work too I guess, I just didn't happen to have one.  Other than that it's all mental discipline.  Best of luck to you, and I'd be very interested to hear what the experience was like for you. :2thumbsup:

Posted: December 24, 2012, 12:22:41 am

i know this is super late but thanks for the tip man. i will be trying this out sometime this week and i will tell you how it goes :)
mugen or nothin