YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2408452 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#681  April 25, 2013, 07:49:20 pm
  • Shakespear.
hahaha yeah it's a throw back to a conversation he and I had a while a go.  I think he gets it.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I don't "get it"; we're not synchronized to the point at which I can understand the nonsense that goes through your brain, even if it's from some supposed "throw back" conversation.
Well, seems I've over estimated you once again.  Carry on. 

OZ

#682  April 25, 2013, 07:50:55 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
my behavior is subjective don't judge
ಠ_ಠ
#683  April 25, 2013, 07:54:56 pm
    • Thailand
hahaha yeah it's a throw back to a conversation he and I had a while a go.  I think he gets it.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I don't "get it"; we're not synchronized to the point at which I can understand the nonsense that goes through your brain, even if it's from some supposed "throw back" conversation.
Well, seems I've over estimated you once again.  Carry on. 
YOU DON'T GET MY VAGUE REFERENCE TO A CONVERSATION THAT MOST LIKELY NEVER HAPPENED! YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS I THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Another day, another horrible display of logic by Monkeybrain.
#684  April 25, 2013, 07:57:11 pm
  • Shakespear.
Well, that's one dumb way to ask which conversation I'm talking about.  Keep the caps-lock on.  It helps.

Posted: April 25, 2013, 07:58:27 pm
Good point.  Let me think about that for a bit. 
#685  April 25, 2013, 08:01:49 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Are you and Snakebyte related or something?
#686  April 25, 2013, 08:02:37 pm
  • Shakespear.
#687  April 25, 2013, 08:02:54 pm
    • Thailand
#688  April 25, 2013, 08:13:19 pm
  • Shakespear.
Ok, here's my response to that.  In my opinion behavior, at least in terms of action rather than internal behavior, is only subjective if you believe all reality is subjective (solipsism and the like) because it takes place in what would otherwise be the 'external' or objective world.  I'm not saying my behavior is subjective, I'm saying if you want to judge, judge my reasoning/my points/what I'm actually saying.  Attacking me personally is a clear digression from rational discourse, however heated, into a personal pissing contest.  Pure argument ad hominem most of the time.

My response to that kind of argument, again for clarity, is to return it at point blank A) to test if someones intention is Just to fight, and B) to study the consistencies in how they respond to being treated with the same measure they use.

Thus, if people want to attack me personally (something I've seen enough of on the internet to justify studying to myself) I'll reciprocate.  I'm not saying don't judge my behavior, in fact I'd be happy to discuss it, I'm saying if you judge me personally, I will reciprocate your will to fight and learn from it.  After a while, the aggressors around are almost always bound to make themselves known.

Posted: April 25, 2013, 08:15:33 pm
Well, that's one dumb way to ask which conversation I'm talking about.  Keep the caps-lock on.  It helps.

Posted: April 25, 2013, 07:58:27 pm
Good point.  Let me think about that for a bit. 

Actually, you're a laughing stock. Well, later, gator.
You're an idiot.  Go find some 15 year old kids to pick on.
#689  April 25, 2013, 08:20:34 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#690  April 25, 2013, 08:29:16 pm
  • Shakespear.
It took you only 3 posts to start linking to wikipedia again. Also this is why I put quotations over hommie.. And from now on I will link to urbandictionary to prove my points.

guys i took psych 101 at my local community college here's a link for you uninformed fools
Right, you've not argued with me once.  The reason I quote wikipedia articles is because their bibliography sections have links to hard scientific studies.  Not that I suspect you give a shit. 

Posted: April 25, 2013, 08:32:40 pm
Also, no, this is called field research.

Posted: April 25, 2013, 08:35:55 pm
Guys, I have absolutely no interest in understanding other people.  I would rather wander through life easily distracted by shiny objects, simple math, and people I don't care about.  Fuck me right?

Keep it coming, this is fun.
#691  April 25, 2013, 08:37:11 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#692  April 25, 2013, 08:40:04 pm
  • Shakespear.
areyouthehater.com
also, identify yourself
Fuck, that looked like fun.  Unfortunately the page won't load.  Are you sure the link is right? (Tried google, no success.)

Posted: April 25, 2013, 08:41:22 pm
Well, here's the first definition of a hater from Urban Dictionary:

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

Seems to me that Rajaa, Byakko, and less so Iced and Titiln may have qualified thus far.  TempesT is certainly working on it.

Spoiler: Here's the link, and the 3rd definition from Urban for anyone interested (click to see content)

Posted: April 25, 2013, 09:06:23 pm

Here's a little more thought provocation from professor MonkeyHead:
#693  April 25, 2013, 10:52:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#694  April 25, 2013, 11:04:55 pm
  • Shakespear.
I dont know if serious or butthurt.
What is your fascination with my butt all about?

All it took was one reference to butts for you to  try to start a ridiculous argument while linking to places and acting Pseudo intelectual again?
Christ, what an asshole.

hahahahahaha you really do like to talk about butts don't you.  Hey, I'm not knockin em, I'm as much a fan of a nicely formed ass as the next human.  Sometimes even the asshole itself.  What kind of asses do you prefer?  Do you like em wide and let's say voluptuous, or smaller tight and firm?  Or the kind that just keep on hatin'?   

Apparently my 'pseudo intellect' (despite being spelled out clearly) still has you running in circles.  Are you chasing your own ass?  My dog does that sometimes.  Introspection can be very healthy, butt there are other ways.  Why do you want to fight so badly?  Here I'll tell you what "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
#695  April 25, 2013, 11:09:38 pm
  • "Draw Pilgrim" or something.
    • USA
Mr. RMH just reeks of tryhard tbh.
#696  April 25, 2013, 11:10:55 pm
  • Shakespear.
#697  April 25, 2013, 11:12:15 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Well that's kinda sadistic.
#698  April 25, 2013, 11:12:31 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
This is easily the most pathetic 'argument' I've ever seen.

Carry on.
#699  April 25, 2013, 11:13:17 pm
  • "Draw Pilgrim" or something.
    • USA
#700  April 25, 2013, 11:13:24 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman