YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1560301 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#181  February 12, 2017, 08:04:04 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I just tried this game for the first time today and my very first roll gave me a 5-star Takumi, which the internet is telling me is ridiculously overpowered.  Is that a common thing to get or did I accidentally stumble ass-backwards into the strongest character in the game right out of the gate?
#182  February 12, 2017, 08:10:13 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Takumi is op. He can counter from any range and iirc, he does more damage as he gets hurt and he isnt weak to any other color(with some weapon exceptions). Hector is probably 2nd and his only downside is his res and movement. Leo is probably 3rd or 4th with Lyn or Tiki being the last of the top 5 people. Leo and Tiki have aoe damaging skills(with both also being good against Hector). Lyn can attack again if she kills something. They only had counter for Takumi that I have seen so far is probably Robin.

Id also put Ryoma, Nowi, Lucina, and a couple others up there since they can counter some of the top tier threats, but arent as godly. Imo anyway. I think the 3rd-10th or so are pretty close together.

That was my 152nd roll :p. First double 5* roll since double Tiki, but I paid for those orbs(2nd account is on bluestacks cause my tablet wont play it. It crashes as soon as I click it)

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#183  February 12, 2017, 08:57:16 pm
    • USA
Units I'm rolling with. Makes going through the Advanced arena a breeze. Oh, and my ID is 3638643642 if anyone wants to add.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I just tried this game for the first time today and my very first roll gave me a 5-star Takumi, which the internet is telling me is ridiculously overpowered.  Is that a common thing to get or did I accidentally stumble ass-backwards into the strongest character in the game right out of the gate?
Definitely a good pull! I don't have Takumi (close counter), but I do have Hector (distant counter / also got him on my first few rolls). They definitely make things a lot easier with how the AI acts.
Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:49:24 am by [ran]
#184  February 12, 2017, 09:24:38 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Oh right
My ID is 3913279695
add me my dudes
#185  February 12, 2017, 09:38:17 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
I wouldn't put Leo in top 5 he's not even the best mage unit with Linde around, i'd put Ryoma above him also Azura should be top 3 for sure since she's extremely strong against red units and if she can't kill a blue or green unit just have her sing to have another unit do it the only real downside to her is she requires you have another strong unit. Her Takumi, Hector and either Ryoma or Tiki is probably the best team you could have right now. Of course Azura seems to be the rarest character in the game as i've only even seen one in Arena where as all the other top tier seems to show up quite often.
#186  February 12, 2017, 09:47:36 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#187  February 12, 2017, 09:59:58 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I am now playing this vidya thank you for listening to this important announcement

This game runs better than FGO and doesnt crash constantly like FGO does,but it eats away at my battery power way faster,sheesh
Also got Ogma on my first or so roll.I'm beyond happy
Current team is Anna/Ogma/Est/Virion.
Got the cute pink twintails Priest girl too but I dont really think Priests will be that necessarry

Does adding friends even do anything in this game or?
Also very late but I'm relatively dissapointed Seth didn't even make it on the poll :(

I'd rather we get an international release for F/GO though lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#188  February 12, 2017, 10:10:26 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
I think Leo's aoe skill is what puts him up a bit higher than most mages(same goes for Tiki). That and his ability to reduce movement to 1. His mobility is pretty nice too. Linde hits harder, but she is pretty frail. Leo isnt exactly super bulky, but I think he brings more to the table at the cost of a lot of damage. Id even put Tiki over her cause Tiki has the aoe and bulkier stats(at the cost of having a weakness to certain characters). Just imo. Edit: Dpes Linde have an aoe? Ive been running on very low sleep, but I thought she only had miracle? I could have sworn she just used an aoe skill on me in training tower?

I see Azura occasionally in arena actually. I kind of forgot about her though tbh. Her attack stat is actually decent too. She would be easy to build an offense around though. Im not really sure how or where to place her. Id say probably top 5. Definitely above Ryoma.

Some of the tier lists have Camilla really up there, but I just dont see why. She has the same aoe as Leo and can double hit, but she gives up her speed to do it. Her stats arent all that amazing either imo. Take her brave axe away to save her speed and she still gets doubled by most threats.

Id put Ryoma near the top 5. Only downside I see to him is his pretty low defensive stats. He is pretty easy to counter with something like Cordelia or most mages. He doesnt have an aoe and his passive only kicks in when he is close to dying anyway. So he has some drawbacks. Great as an offense unit. He is pretty easy to pick off on defense though, but the AI is pretty bad ;P

Also, pulled Camilla with my next set of orbs. Almost lost my account cause of that error though. Make sure you link your account cause the only way to get the connection error I had to go away is to reinstall the game. The 803-3001 error

-
-
Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:59:18 pm by Lost_Avenger
#189  February 13, 2017, 05:15:57 am
Okay so...
5* : Marth (lv30), Peri (lv21)
4* : Cherche (lv26), Est (lv22), Barst (lv23), Raven (lv11), Matthew (lv1)
Peri and Est obtained late were raised as backup while I was upgrading Sharena to 3*, and Matthew to 4* just now.
Love Matthew's poison, but like 3/4 of the time he dealt 0x2 damage at 3* (the poison did help to bypass that a little). It was really shitty even when he was at lv26 (3*), but at 4*, his poison goes from 4 to 7, so that'll probably make up a bit for dealing terrible 0 damage.
Cherche is my only armor breaker that can do anything against those fucking armored knights, which is tough, but she's pretty damn good at it, so she deserved a rank up from 3*.
I also just got Clarine (4*, lv3), and I'm discovering how fucking amazing a healer on a horse can be, even if she has no attack whatsoever, she can reach any place on the map in a flash and it doesn't matter that she's low level because her heal is fixed and she can fuck right off away from danger most of the time.
Also Sharena is so damn good. I really hesitated sending her back to lv1 because she was my main tank support at lv28, but I'm sure she'll be worth the third star (and fourth ASAP).
Generally speaking, I find the skill variety pretty damn good. Poison, shove, armored attack, pull, swap, attack support... There are some really nice skills everywhere.

And I still can't beat the first Narcian map. Team building is rough, grinding the tower back up after upgrading someone's rarity.

Oh by the way, wtf am I supposed to do with those accumulating SPs if my 5* Marth learned all his skills ? It pushed me to rank up those below 5* to get new skills, but for a 5*... ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:24:13 am by Byakko
#190  February 13, 2017, 05:49:38 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Anyone else managed to beat the Narcian hard map at the last minute? I found out the choke point is more of a double edge sword than a complete disadvantage, if you get the two mages and the archer to go through the strait you can stack defensive buffs/heals on a green mage like Cecilia and kill them slowly but surely.
#191  February 13, 2017, 06:07:21 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I only just managed to beat the normal by baiting the archer and the casters with Merric and having Jagen rush the guy at the top. One of the only maps that made me feel like I was playing real-ass Fire Emblem in that I had to think tactically and avoid the death of any of my units. More like this, please.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#192  February 13, 2017, 07:18:55 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
Id like to see them do more in the way of weapon mechanics. I think certain weapons should naturally have ranged and close counters (Ryoma, Xander, Roy, mages, etc) instead of limiting it to just a handful of characters. You could give Ryoma Vantage to replace his ranged counter since he should have it anyway. And then add options for things like spears, long bows, etc that give ranged and closer options.

Id also like to see different versions of characters or additional skill options. Esp since skill points become useless once you max skills. It would add some more variety instead of seeing the same 6 or so units in pvp imo.

And they also need a level up system for stamina

-
-
#193  February 13, 2017, 05:42:18 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Id like to see them do more in the way of weapon mechanics. I think certain weapons should naturally have ranged and close counters (Ryoma, Xander, Roy, mages, etc) instead of limiting it to just a handful of characters. You could give Ryoma Vantage to replace his ranged counter since he should have it anyway. And then add options for things like spears, long bows, etc that give ranged and closer options.

Id also like to see different versions of characters or additional skill options. Esp since skill points become useless once you max skills. It would add some more variety instead of seeing the same 6 or so units in pvp imo.

And they also need a level up system for stamina

This all the way, I am having fun collecting units (just got both Corrins at the same time), figuring out who benefits who (Sheena and some one who can give her another turn is awesome), and I get to talk to you guys about this stuff and get tips as well. I also get salt looking at you guys and your Takumis and Hector's (any of you guys see that meme edit of here's Johnny but with Takumi or Hector at the door?) At the end of the day, this game is pretty fun to play and talk about.
#194  February 13, 2017, 06:21:02 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/40kvdpwiizuslxo/final_bstSnapshot_951551.jpg?dl=0 Speaking of salt... I kind of regret spending money on the game now cause I got my favorite lord by being completely f2p on an emu.

Any word on when the next update is going to be? Or what the main focus is going to be on? Like Stones in general or just kind of dipping into stones a bit with the next story update?

Edit: Friend code is 2407546676 on my f2p account. Kind of wish they would give us an option to use a friend's hero on a map or something. Seems kind of useless to just have friends for the 5 free feathers?

-
-
#195  February 13, 2017, 06:33:11 pm
    • USA
There are already maps with five enemies, so you'd think that would be the eventual goal, right

Feathers for friends using your unit as support
This time
This time
#196  February 13, 2017, 06:40:34 pm
    • USA
Heads up that in less than a week from now (Feb. 19th), training tower stamina cost will be doubled.
-The amount of stamina required to play maps in the training tower will be cut in half.
-The amount of stamina required to equip skills will be reduced to 0.
-During the campaign period, you’ll receive a special one-time log-in bonus of 10 stamina.
#197  February 13, 2017, 06:42:14 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
From what I heard online, they are doing a update including things from Stones and some people wanting a guild mode in the game. If they do have that, I wonder how that would work...
#198  February 13, 2017, 06:57:07 pm
training tower stamina cost will be doubled.
This really need to come with a way to regen your stamina more easily. Unless they just want you to pay for those restore potions.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#199  February 13, 2017, 07:13:59 pm
    • USA
Theyve got to be planning some sort of levelling system to increase stamina

50 may as well be nothing once your units are over level 20

From what I heard online, they are doing a update including things from Stones and some people wanting a guild mode in the game. If they do have that, I wonder how that would work...

You would need raids to need a guild mode unless people are looking for some kind of team arena
This time
This time
#200  February 13, 2017, 08:07:36 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
Honestly, I think they should just keep training tower where it is at. Esp when you look at how high lunatic mode story stages are. I think they are about where they should be for the low stamina cap. Id only go back to the old amounts when they add some sort of leveling system.

In the meantime, I guess I will start building some of my other units. I kind of want to build a Nino. So Robin, Nino, Olivia, and maybe a healer while the tower is still cheapish

-
-