YesNoOk

Order Sol by Akutagawa HELP (Read 385 times)

Started by plainsundae, June 06, 2011, 04:18:05 pm
Share this topic:
Order Sol by Akutagawa HELP
#1  June 06, 2011, 04:18:05 pm
Let's cut to the chase. I always use a keyboard when I play Mugen and Order Sol has stiff controls in 1.0 So, I've seen the problem was in the cns file, so I go to Mugen Infantry and fix it. After a while, everything seems to be working fine for said character, but when I try to do a certain combo I could normally do in the older Mugen, the character can't seem to pull it off.

Any way to fix Order Sol's stiff controls? Cuz they feel pretty stiff. :(

Oh and Ky by Akutagawa feels stiff to. They both share the same problem. Except that Sol needed to get his cns edited. The controls for both of the characters are unresponsive, during combos.
Re: Order Sol by Akutagawa HELP
#2  June 08, 2011, 12:31:44 pm
  • You deserve respect and justice, so we demand it!
    • USA
Not sure if this is true... but there have been issues related to what your talking about in many forums. Something about how 1.0 makes some characters a little stiff and slow causing combos to be delayed.

Not sure how to fix this, but I'm pretty sure it has to deal with the character capability. As in, 1.0 characters seem to work fine. (obviously) but WinMugen character get stiff. Maybe you can try converting any WinMugen characters you have to 1.0.  :-\

Im not so much into 1.0, but its worth trying.  ;)
YouTube | Google

Spoiler: You want to know what really pisses me off? (click to see content)
Re: Order Sol by Akutagawa HELP
#3  June 09, 2011, 05:00:21 am
Good call. Guess there's no other way then huh? :/ Well, since I don't know shit about coding, I'll just deal with it. Thanks ;)