YesNoOk

RPG Maker (Read 1983 times)

Started by Chaos *Beholder of Fate*, February 16, 2008, 06:47:31 pm
Share this topic:
RPG Maker
#1  February 16, 2008, 06:47:31 pm
  • SSBB owns!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
So how many people have actually heard of this program.

For the people who have heard of it who uses it....I do and it's rawe-fucking-some

Let's Go!!! But PM me if you added me.
Re: RPG Maker
#2  February 16, 2008, 07:35:27 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
when i wanted to make a rpg, thanks to brandaravon's rpg one i researched oon rpg engines and found about rpg maker, rpg toolkit and ika. did not make a single game using any of those, though.
#3  February 16, 2008, 07:46:10 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Before MUGEN,i used to make RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 games,i had made 2 full games and a bunch of minigames.

It was before i got a new hard drive though,i lost all of the things i made since my old hd crashed.

/Off-topic : I also used to make Warcraft 3 TFT maps and i still am working on 1 right now ;P
#4  February 16, 2008, 09:28:41 pm
  • SSBB owns!!
sweet man...if i had any sort of an idea what i was doing I'd make one but im kinda clueless and youtube barely has any tutorials on how to and my help file for mine doesn't work so....im kinda lost lol ;P

#5  February 17, 2008, 05:03:02 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR, I'm B. Marquis.

RPG Maker 2003 and Xp is what I play with mostly. I like the soundtrack they give you, lol.

anyway, it's easy. I can teach you, but it's been a long time since I used it. The RPG Maker community I was used to is gone, now, so I'll be glad to be of assistance!
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#6  February 17, 2008, 05:23:01 am
  • COME ON!!!
YEAH!! i used RPG maker Xp hacked version(enhanced :P) and it's cool.

Class of Fighters, Coming At Ya Sooner Than You Think...
#7  February 18, 2008, 01:33:36 am
  • SSBB owns!!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR, I'm B. Marquis.

RPG Maker 2003 and Xp is what I play with mostly. I like the soundtrack they give you, lol.

anyway, it's easy. I can teach you, but it's been a long time since I used it. The RPG Maker community I was used to is gone, now, so I'll be glad to be of assistance!

Really!

Sweet i need some assistance...I'm not really sure on how to get started or many other things lol. The things that i really only know how to do are...make a quest where you get something out of a chest....make random encounter battles....I can map but meh not verry creative....im trying to get it to where you start off with 4 characters in your party and you get chars later but i need to figure that one out but right now im mostly trying to find scriptors for a story...anyone who can really come up with some sweet ass ideas for a game

OZ

#8  February 18, 2008, 01:37:44 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
It's been forever since I've done RPG maker.
I remember I had RPG maker for PS2 as well.
ಠ_ಠ
#9  February 18, 2008, 02:21:02 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE

OZ

#10  February 18, 2008, 02:22:26 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
:thumbsup:
ಠ_ಠ
#11  February 18, 2008, 06:28:52 pm
  • corner push pusher
I use to have RPG Maker for the PS1. I was wanting to compete in that RPG Maker contest EGM had...didn't have a DexDrive  :(.

I also remember messing around with the Dante RPG Maker 2 ROM  :P ....so much easier to navigate through than the PS1.
#12  February 20, 2008, 08:53:04 pm
    • USA
I used RPG maker XP too, people from almost 2 years ago will remember my cancelled project, a RPG about the mugen community (not about it but using names from some users and their attitudes).

bah, I cancelled it because of the lack of popularity on the community :P

but I still have a beta with some sexual scenes between valodim and messatsu  :o

and it's OMGPRIVATE!

OZ

#13  February 20, 2008, 10:56:48 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Bring it on.
We can handle it.
:hump:
ಠ_ಠ
#14  February 20, 2008, 11:40:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i have seen at least 2 mugen community rpg maker projects, this makes your the third.