YesNoOk

Silent Storm (Read 5293 times)

Started by Gamer35, July 21, 2009, 10:34:35 pm
Silent Storm
#1  July 21, 2009, 10:34:35 pm
    • snkp.freeforums.org/index.php
Hello there. May I please ask for the character, Silent Storm by Big Eli King, edited by XCB and xM.Ξ.†.Λ.L.G.Ξ.Λ.Rx™? Thank you. game_girl36@ymail.com
Re: Silent Storm
#2  July 21, 2009, 11:46:36 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Hello there. May I please ask for the character, Silent Storm by Big Eli King, edited by XCB and xM.Ξ.†.Λ.L.G.Ξ.Λ.Rx™? Thank you. game_girl36@ymail.com

Just so you know Big Eli King and XCB are one and the same.

Also, do people have his original Silent Storm anymore?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#3  July 22, 2009, 05:08:02 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Private, or at least every SS edit made by XCB/Big Eli King does.

The closer SS you'll have is Tetsu Yatogi. Avaliable in RandomSelect

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  July 22, 2009, 09:24:06 pm
Private, or at least every SS edit made by XCB/Big Eli King does.

The closer SS you'll have is Tetsu Yatogi. Avaliable in RandomSelect

actually no it was released Silent Storm came back and released it on May 25, 2008
Silent Storm EX by Silent Storm released
http://www.freewebs.com/fr33dom87/mystuff.htm

unfortuanely the character was removed because Kung Fu Man and Silent Storm got into a Mugen drama fight. You can check on Ensips. if you can't find it I guess I can send it to you Gamer35
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=82037.0
Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:32:06 pm by Chainsaw Majini
#5  July 23, 2009, 06:03:13 am
That's not the same character as XCB's Silent Storm. That's a backwards edit of DarkstormK who was edited by Kamek.  It is however the closest you'll get to the original XCB version.
#6  July 23, 2009, 07:03:36 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Didn't XCB make only the base (Tetsu), and Silent Storm edited that into Silent Storm?
#7  July 23, 2009, 07:23:05 am
    • Chile

That was long time ago, from the time I didn't know about MUGEN. It's about a shitty creator called Silent Storm, who makes his own character (also called as Silent Storm) with sprites of Renshu, from the (until then) unknown game Kakuge Yaro, but with a shitty palette and with broken and overpowered gameplay (consideres the first "evil" char made bad, before the many God/Orochi/Shin/Etc versions of Gouki and shotoklones exist now)

Well, there's a polemic with that in this forum (EvilSlayer, Vyx and another trolls only repeated this story) and in the end, Big Eli King took this "character" and parodied to the contrary: a well-made evil character. After that, Tetsu Yatogi was born and all the KFM crew adopted Kakuge Yaro and the rest is story... and well, Tetsu was the first case of a good character being raped with overpowered crap versions, just to take a deja-vu many years after that with POTS' Shin Gouki...

If anyone of that time (if someone wants to post here, what I doubt) can post a better version of this story or was there when this polemic happened, take this as non-valid and read to him...

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#8  July 23, 2009, 07:30:16 am
Didn't XCB make only the base (Tetsu), and Silent Storm edited that into Silent Storm?

No.

DoubleS made Silent Storm and several edits of him, all of which sucked due to really bad coding.

XCB wanted to show him how to make a good character and ripped and coded his own Silent Storm from the ground up.  This version was never released publicly because he couldn't contact DoubleS for permission's to release.  So he changed the palettes, sound, some of the moves and the name to Tetsu yatogi.

Fr33dom's edit is basically files from Eli's tetsu and the leaked DarkstormK rearranged to resemble Eli's private Silent Storm.

Edit: Basara beat me to it.
#9  July 23, 2009, 07:36:38 am
    • Chile

Edit: Basara beat me to it.
Nah, you completed what it left in my version of the story :P
I wanted to be in that time to know more about it, but for various years, talking about SS or even about BEK it was a taboo in Guild (even I insulted KFM for his attitude, I still don't how he and their group didn't banned me in that moment XD)

#10  July 23, 2009, 09:44:08 am
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org
#11  July 23, 2009, 09:39:26 pm
    • snkp.freeforums.org/index.php
#12  July 24, 2009, 04:18:52 am
  • animes are for pussies
    • Germany