YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 647695 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#1001  February 09, 2014, 11:51:39 am
It is a great thing to include the fans for something like this. So alot of them won't be able to complain about the ending because of their votes there.
#1002  February 10, 2014, 06:02:02 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#1003  February 10, 2014, 02:03:45 pm
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/10/kamen-rider-battride-war-2-brings-masked-dynasty-warriors-ps3-june/
What can Bandai Namco add to the already giant collection of Kamen Riders in the previous game? Kamen Riders from the movies.
That's about all there is to say about it.
I think I actually never finished the first one, it was fun for a while and the attacks were well done, the system was okay (controls were decent enough although not great), but it was too repetitive, with a list of stages way too short adding a lot to that feeling (all the missions were in the same places), and the leveling system fell a little short. I'll probably get that one anyway, hoping they fixed a lot of things from the first.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:07:41 pm by DKDC
#1004  February 10, 2014, 08:47:32 pm
They could make the unplayable characters from the first game playable now. Remember Mortal Kombat having Freddy and Kratos as extra characters. It would be decent if they did add some Super Sentai characters. The sequal should atleast have some new additions. I know this won't be made but, a create-your-rider system would be excellent in game there.
Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:51:29 pm by Omega
#1005  February 10, 2014, 11:20:54 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
but it was too repetitive, with a list of stages way too short adding a lot to that feeling (all the missions were in the same places)
This is basically my problem with 90% of the musou(-like) games. I think I only like how Sengoku Basara executes it, other than that.
The release date also means that Gaim's final form will most likely be included in the game.

Remember Mortal Kombat having Freddy and Kratos as extra characters.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
It would be decent if they did add some Super Sentai characters.
No.
The sequal should atleast have some new additions.
The article just says it WILL have new additions.
#1006  February 10, 2014, 11:29:50 pm
This is basically my problem with 90% of the musou(-like) games.
I've only played Warriors Orochi 3 and there's a shitton of locations in this, and they're quite nice (and historic and real), I dunno, I didn't mind the repetitive action in it between that and the many characters (and the long story which was nice). Its only problem was the number of characters was actually too high to level them all up decently. Battride Wars wasn't a problem on that bit, except it wasn't rewarding beside "wow, big numbers" (it unlocked techniques, but that was too little).
Battride Wars has, what, four locations ? The city, the quarry, the island, the warehouse...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:34:39 pm by DKDC
#1007  February 11, 2014, 02:10:47 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh I was talking about the repetitive aspect rather than the actual stages, Hokuto Musou (At least the first one) had varied environments (They did what they could with the post-apocalyptic setting), same for Gundam Musou. I really wish the enemies were more aggressive rather than quantity, but I guess that's a staple of the series by now.
#1008  February 11, 2014, 04:44:25 pm
To make them more challenging they could add something similiar like a rage mode or something. Difficulties in game modes would work for sure.
#1009  February 11, 2014, 05:49:21 pm
no
#1010  February 11, 2014, 10:43:27 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#1011  February 12, 2014, 01:32:00 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
but it was too repetitive, with a list of stages way too short adding a lot to that feeling (all the missions were in the same places)
This is basically my problem with 90% of the musou(-like) games. I think I only like how Sengoku Basara executes it, other than that.
The release date also means that Gaim's final form will most likely be included in the game.

Remember Mortal Kombat having Freddy and Kratos as extra characters.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
It would be decent if they did add some Super Sentai characters.
No.
The sequal should atleast have some new additions.
The article just says it WILL have new additions.
no

Ugh, for fucks sake S.D., stop coming here if you're just gonna be a negative asshole all the time. Nobody fucking cares what you think on the Internet? OKAY? nobody fucking CARES. Stop constantly bashing Omega and Sega all the time. And you too Roman. Just because they don't speak perfect English and go on run-on sentences sometimes, doesn't make there opinions or thoughts on something any less important. I'm pretty damn tired of coming on this thread, seeing the same fucking shit talk from you. SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE AND STOP BEING A FUCKING DOUCHE TO EVERYONE.

ANYWAY, I've been wondering about these Kamen Rider games on the PS3, "Battride war" for a bit. They seem pretty cool, but I'd like a second opinion. Anybody think the first game is worth importing to play, or maybe I should save up money for when 2 comes out??
I only read the first two sentences.
#1012  February 12, 2014, 01:33:31 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
No.
I just glanced at the bit with my name
#1013  February 12, 2014, 01:40:24 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
#1014  February 12, 2014, 02:00:15 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
That's okay then. I'll just start lurking your posts history and every time you make a shitty post, I'll parrot your same shitty behaviors back to you. It won't be me who get's tired of it first.
#1015  February 12, 2014, 02:04:52 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
That's fucking ridiculous.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1016  February 12, 2014, 02:11:43 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
#1017  February 12, 2014, 02:15:22 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Because you're being a gigantic baby and overreacting.
That's okay then. I'll just start lurking your posts history and every time you make a shitty post, I'll parrot your same shitty behaviors back to you. It won't be me who get's tired of it first.
Thanks for being a fan, dude.
#1018  February 12, 2014, 09:30:42 pm
They actually change subjects by themselves and blame others if a comment doesn't make sense. Who acts different and runs off the main Kamen Rider and Super Sentai discussion now? I never came in to fight or discuss about stuff like this and even now. You can't argue and discuss everything with everyone.

ANYWAY, I've been wondering about these Kamen Rider games on the PS3, "Battride war" for a bit. They seem pretty cool, but I'd like a second opinion. Anybody think the first game is worth importing to play, or maybe I should save up money for when 2 comes out??

If you want to collect them get both games. If not, you can just wait for 2 and get 1 if you still feel like having that.

Anyways, i am watching some of those older Super Sentai series again. Kakuranger's remaining subs for Episodes 47 to 53 aren't subbed yet. They will be subbed later. That's what the subbing team G.U.I.S told me. I will be done with Maskman after a few more episodes.

Who else is watching some of those older Super Sentai series?
Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:35:39 pm by Omega
#1019  February 12, 2014, 09:36:25 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
aren't you two the ones who bring up inane shit all the time
Here let me copy and paste some random news from a site everyone probably visits
#1020  February 12, 2014, 09:43:36 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I don't think he knows what inane means.
They actually change subjects by themselves and blame others if a comment doesn't make sense.
Dude, if you don't know English don't try to argue or engage in a conversation that requires you to use more than basic English because you seriously don't make sense and your sentence structure is all over the place "there".