YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2256277 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4861  June 20, 2023, 09:44:50 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
It's amazing the amount of spooks I got on this banner.
#4862  June 21, 2023, 07:33:37 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
It's amazing the amount of spooks I got on this banner.

Spill the beans.

Didnt get squat from the morgan banner was even close to pity. Manage to np 5 some of off rate servants though and lb some ce.

Got lucky on my first multi on lolicelot banner. Got her and 2 copy of perci.

Fgo content had been dry til lb6. Anyway is perci good? I feel like he's a weaker version of mash. I'm trying to replace some of my staples since most of them are bond lvl 15.

I play hi3 but gotta admit the writting had been meh after the mobius storyline. I'm too busy to play starrail and knowing mihoyo getting characters now isnt a good investment since most of them becomes obsolete really fast.

Percival is a good tank, but also an easier looper than Fionn.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4863  June 21, 2023, 08:03:55 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#4864  June 28, 2023, 05:14:51 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
My Banner Luck has been okay for the LB6 Banners:

NP3 Morgan
NP3 Sith
NP2 Barghest
NP4 Waver(Yeah, got spooked out of NP4 Morgan)
and like 3-4 SR spooks

NP1 Melusine
NP2 Percival
Like 3 SR spooks

SSRs are nowhere near as a pain in the ass as getting SRs is.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4865  June 30, 2023, 09:26:22 am
Yeah. whats the rate for off rate four stars chance to appear?
#4866  July 02, 2023, 05:48:35 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4867  July 03, 2023, 11:42:32 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I shall start the Anni pull discussion.

GSSR pull i got Voyager, Summer Okita and NP2 Tomoe
Did 4 multis and 23 tickets got NP2 Caenis, NP3 Qin Liangyu, NP2 Liz and Koyan.

Got 530 SQ left for Oberon.

Edit: I am lacking in mats so my Koyan is probably not going to be viable for a bit.
Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 02:30:50 pm by President Devon
#4868  July 03, 2023, 03:54:02 pm
I do not know what to pick in gssr. I want caster nero since she eluded me for literal years but i already have all the servants in her banner.

Anyway did the game crashed? Good thing i already roll for koyan earlier today. Used up almost half of thr free sq they gave out.
#4869  July 03, 2023, 03:57:32 pm
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
I do not know what to pick in gssr. I want caster nero since she eluded me for literal years but i already have all the servants in her banner.

Anyway did the game crashed? Good thing i already roll for koyan earlier today. Used up almost half of thr free sq they gave out.

Server died because there was an issue with the Great Success with being always 100% of probability,i'm just here waiting the servers to be re open again lmao.
#4870  July 03, 2023, 04:05:11 pm
Haha so thats why. I thought i was just lucky or something.
#4871  July 03, 2023, 04:09:52 pm
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
Haha so thats why. I thought i was just lucky or something.

All of the people leveled their servants to 120 just because that issue, and i was just sleeping at that moment, but hey if we can get more SQs because of this i'm not complaining
#4872  July 03, 2023, 05:06:59 pm
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
Speaking of Koyan, this is the most funny thing that happened to me after getting Abby Summer the past year.
In the end, i spend 0 SQ and only 10 tickets to get her.
Before:

After:
#4873  July 04, 2023, 04:55:53 am
    • Mexico

I wouldn't roll for it anyways. Summer Nero gets a banner in the re-run of the NeroFest this month.

In my case, I got quite a lot of luck today.

60 SQ and 10 Tickets for Koyanskaya

And the GSSR was all archers, but, I still got Super Orion and NP5 (and 6) Calamity Jane.

I think I stole Honako Green's luck from 2021 because I got who he wanted instead. e.e

PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 05:44:12 am by Handmaiden of the Seascape
#4874  July 07, 2023, 07:32:55 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Really need to start posting back here more often...

My GSSR. I did go for Muramasa earlier this year and failed so it's not a bust, I do actually like the character, even if I don't necessarily like Shirou himself. Of course, considering I have all of the current Rinface Servants, almost every Sakura face outside of Kingprotea, Astraea and all of the Artoria Servants... the NTR memes write themselves, huh? :behead2:

Tsuna is a wash since he was at NP5 already.

Had to go below the Oberon pity I had but I also got Koyanskaya of Light, meaning I can officially use my Buster Servants with a true Support, not just Nightingale(I love her but she's no Merlin, she's no Koyanskaya and she's absolutely no Oberon). I will get the remaining funds from later on, so I can still reach pity on him if I have to alongside trying to get the NP5 Tam Lin on his banner(Hopefully they are on there).

Not pictured, I ended up getting 2 Caenis which she's now at NP5 so that's a congrats right there since I tend to use her when find the time.

My SSR Ticket pick was Cu Alter for the NP Buff, the Interludes and the fact that I got all of the Cu's now(I know about Setanta but he's welfare) for another completed collection of variations of the F/SN cast(Until we get the newly introduced Saber Medusa...)
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4875  July 11, 2023, 08:10:32 pm
Not gonna lie. Cernonnus was a let down. Thought it will be hard from all the hype i was hoping nero fest cq level hard. Probably one of the easiest boss imo.
#4876  July 12, 2023, 01:48:16 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Yeah I felt he was easy, but then with 2 years worth of Cerno boss demos on youtube to pour into I'm not really surprised.

Used a Gong build that I managed to replicate from one of those videos and 6-turned him.

I now wish I never listened to a JP bro that told me to save all my stones and just use Seals/QP to continue.
#4877  July 12, 2023, 07:44:37 am
Barghest was harder imo
#4878  July 13, 2023, 08:17:10 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Oberon banner is up.

Got him in 570sq, also got np4 Sith, np2 tristan and np3 gawain.
#4879  July 13, 2023, 10:47:46 am
I only want fae tristan... I can't get her. Seriously 4 stars are much harder to get in this game

Edit: i got barghest np 3 , tristan 3 copies and 2 gorilla and some random off rate servants. But not oberon and fae tristan. Seriously? I would have been completely happy with just fae tristan even if i dont get oberon.

Anyway big mommy barghest is awesome to use. I dont have any qp to upgrade her skills though.

Didnt knew the new kaliedoscope is in this banner as well. Which i kinda dont like since i need 1 more copy of the old one so o can have 2 LB kscope.
Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 07:57:18 pm by 地獄の花
#4880  July 14, 2023, 03:08:40 am
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
So in one month i got Morgan, Koyan and now the mothman. I have a bad feeling about luck on upcoming banners.

Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 03:13:22 am by TornilloOxidado