YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 832132 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Marvel vs. Capcom 4 Thread
#261  December 02, 2016, 02:14:45 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Let me guess for the Capcom side besides the photo leak.

Ryu, Chun-li, M.Bison, Alex, Nash, Morrigan, Dante, Zero, C.Commando, Strider Hiryu, Jill Valentine, Edward Falcon.

If anyone wants to do assists for both sides let me know.

Plus I think the 24 character roster is a good idea because one it will be used to the advantage for beginners like me. But the reason the MCU actors for voice actors is a bad idea, because I know there's a really big number of people besides me who could do better voice acting than the actors itself. But anyway I'm actually pretty excited. I also agree on the no X-men rule. Logan has been in the spotlight for too long. 
#262  December 02, 2016, 02:24:18 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Yeah, 24 characters is a great idea so they can add 8 more every year as dlc which helps people to get used to them.

To start a fighting game with over 30 characters just because that was trendy years ago is ridiculous in these times.
#263  December 02, 2016, 02:26:55 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Yeah! I mean look at all the capcom fighting games that started out with more than 30 chars on launch where all the assets were completely new:

Marvel vs. capcom 3
Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:37:41 pm by -Whiplash-
#264  December 02, 2016, 02:27:27 pm
Yeah, 24 characters is a great idea so they can add 8 more every year as dlc which helps people to get used to them.

To start a fighting game with over 30 characters just because that was trendy years ago is ridiculous in these times.
... Okay, no, I'm lost with your sarcasm. You complained about that a couple days ago in SF5 but if this one is sarcasm, it doesn't fit with the context of this topic, so it only sounds like you're serious here.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#265  December 02, 2016, 03:00:00 pm
    • USA

The game isnt even confirmed and youre already complaining about dlc?

Fuck off

Titiln, did you do a thing again?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Yeah no thats fake as hell, anyone can do that with photoshop and xnalara
#266  December 02, 2016, 03:02:35 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
I want Robert Downey "unibeam" more than any of you will ever know.

I just wanna hear Vin Diesel voicing groot in the game saying the 3 magic words and grunting too, he's an awesome actor.

Dude why do you think rosters should always be big, goddamnit how big a roster is doesn't add that much quality to a fighting game.

Definitely fake, Rashid's model is literally ripped straight out of SFV and Ant-man's art style kind of clashes there. Not to mention he looks a bit low poly compared to Rashid.

Rashid would be pretty cool to have in SFV though, he would probably be the best to fit in an MvC game out of all the SFV newcomers. Personally I would like to see Laura though, she's awesome.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:07:59 pm by DelusionTrim
#267  December 02, 2016, 03:04:29 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

The game isnt even confirmed and youre already complaining about dlc?

Fuck off

Hey, cut him some slack.  Now that he's not allowed to shamelessly plug his website in every single post, being insufferable about DLC and making doomsday prophecies about Nintendo are literally all the guy has left.

Now that you mention it though, I wouldn't mind seeing them toss Gwenpool in there at all.
#268  December 02, 2016, 03:05:01 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's not the size of your roster. It's how you use it!  :bjugoi:
#269  December 02, 2016, 03:08:31 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
^^ this guy gets it
#270  December 02, 2016, 05:19:14 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Falcon? For MvC?

Bet Jotaro will be in too.
#271  December 02, 2016, 05:28:01 pm
Jotaro isn't Capcom. Falcon is.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#272  December 02, 2016, 05:44:33 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Power Stone wasn't based on a anime?

...It just happened to get one?
#273  December 02, 2016, 05:46:17 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Just like Darkstalkers, Street Fighter,Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney, MegaMan, Viewtiful Joe, Sengoku Basara...yup a lot Capcom games got anime/cartoon series
#274  December 02, 2016, 06:04:07 pm
I didn't even know Power Stone had an anime. Apparently it came out in the same year as the game, shortly after. But yeah, the anime was promotion for Capcom's game, not the other way around. Yes, it happens all the time.
#275  December 02, 2016, 06:21:35 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
Edward Falcon In MvC,Interesting,Maybe Capcom in the future make another Power Stone game.
#276  December 02, 2016, 06:37:24 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

And I was hoping that it was in an "animized" 3d like Guilty Gear Xrd. :P
#277  December 02, 2016, 11:09:26 pm

gwenpool? that character won't be included for lots of reasons. the most obvious one is that it's a variant of deadpool, who's a fox character.
that shit is fake.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#278  December 02, 2016, 11:37:15 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#279  December 02, 2016, 11:52:03 pm
#280  December 02, 2016, 11:59:08 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Btw. now after the articles about the rumors by excellent sites like Polygon, the great fake screenshots and the interesting details like 24 characters

Do you believe that Marvel vs. Capcom 4 will be revealed /announced this weekend?

I still don't think it will.