YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 832281 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#381  December 03, 2016, 10:44:17 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:49:23 pm by mete122
#382  December 03, 2016, 10:45:12 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Considering how petty they are acting in the Comics sector, I can see them pulling off the exact same crap in the video game front.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#383  December 03, 2016, 10:46:29 pm
Why would they *need* to keep the series history ? Especially considering this is basically a reboot (number reset). I'm a lot more interested in how it means Capcom just might finally redo the movelists for the Marvel characters. Make Spidey actually feel like Spidey already, and don't limit Thor to just a couple of "summon thunder" moves + random cyclone. Also give Cap (Steve) some of the brutal kicking action he has in the movies.
I know the leak that correctly said the game would be 2vs2 said there'd be no X-Men, but that's still not officially confirmed, right? There's still hope, maybe. I mean, they are re-releasing UMvC3!
That same leak also said MCU voice actors, so there's still a margin to not believe (parts of) it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:50:46 pm by Byakko
#384  December 03, 2016, 10:52:24 pm
#385  December 03, 2016, 10:57:12 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I've been thinking about it and there's a couple of ways "official mcu voice acting" could technically be true without itout draining the game's budget:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But I still call it bullshit.
Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:03:04 pm by Old Wrinkled Scrotum
#386  December 03, 2016, 11:00:52 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I just noticed now... Captain Marvel looks like Chloe Moretz in this trailer LOL

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#387  December 03, 2016, 11:05:51 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#388  December 03, 2016, 11:20:58 pm
    • USA
i literally fell out of my chair when i saw x. i honestly thought they would not announce this game at all, i was almost into tears because of it. im soooo ready for this

yay for 2v2! i always preffered that instead of 3v3
#389  December 03, 2016, 11:24:05 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#390  December 03, 2016, 11:37:24 pm
are we sure that's x and not zero using the x alt from mvc3
#391  December 03, 2016, 11:44:24 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Why would they *need* to keep the series history ? Especially considering this is basically a reboot (number reset). I'm a lot more interested in how it means Capcom just might finally redo the movelists for the Marvel characters. Make Spidey actually feel like Spidey already, and don't limit Thor to just a couple of "summon thunder" moves + random cyclone. Also give Cap (Steve) some of the brutal kicking action he has in the movies.

Considering that inside sources stated Marvel gave Capcom some write ups on how to portray Doctor Strange handsigns right(for the MCU movie, not comic universe), I wouldn't put stock if Marvel starts limiting Capcom even further on them trying to expand on their imaginations.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

Zeo

#392  December 03, 2016, 11:47:09 pm
  • A long time around.
I was literally sold when I saw X. They finally did it right. I'll probably get shot if I'm say I'm one of the few people that still want Zero back too...

Maybe Megaman finally won't suck in a VS game, Volnutt was eh. Looking forward to see where this new MvC goes. None of the X-Men I like ever get in these newer games anyway so it'll be refreshing to see a Marvel game without Wolv or Mags. Bring on the MCU, I'm a huge fan of it.
#393  December 03, 2016, 11:49:33 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
If Mega Man gets the upgrade to X, I demand Arthur gets the upgrade to Maximo.

But really, happy this turned out to be true.  Curious how close Doctor Strange will remain to his UMvC3 appearance in moveset and, well, appearance, or if they'll more closely resemble their movie attire.
#394  December 03, 2016, 11:54:23 pm
that was a cool teaser, would love to see punisher and lord raptor make it in the game. it's also kinda weird how mvc2 and the ps3 version of umvc3 weren't also re-released but meh i'm getting a ps4 anyways.

i have a feeling that this game wouldn't have existed if SFV didn't tank so hard, so i guess we have that game to thank lol

I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#395  December 03, 2016, 11:56:00 pm
    • USA
considering they lifted iron man's suit straight from his civil war appearance im assuming if they did put strange in they would give him his movie costume
#396  December 03, 2016, 11:58:56 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
They might have classic alt costumes though.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#397  December 04, 2016, 12:01:31 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
that was a cool teaser, would love to see punisher and lord raptor make it in the game. it's also kinda weird how mvc2 and the ps3 version of umvc3 weren't also re-released but meh i'm getting a ps4 anyways.

i have a feeling that this game wouldn't have existed if SFV didn't tank so hard, so i guess we have that game to thank lol

If SFV had tanked they wouldnt be developing more fighting games. What kind of logic is "their last fighting game tanked so now theyve been given an harder to work with more famous property to use where the risk of tnaking is larger"
#398  December 04, 2016, 12:03:15 am
  • The Goddess Returns

I honestly have to agree with this...

They just said there would be another fighting game until 2020 and here comes MvC:I.
There's going back on their word and then there's this insanity.

If SFV had tanked they wouldnt be developing more fighting games. What kind of logic is "their last fighting game tanked so now theyve been given an harder to work with more famous property to use where the risk of tnaking is larger"

Pretending at all Capcom has sense? These are the same people who thought a rootkit was the best option for security measures.

#399  December 04, 2016, 12:05:45 am
#400  December 04, 2016, 12:06:02 am
"and let's not miss the chance to announce that game in the middle of a tournament of the very same game that tanked so hard too"
Pretending at all Capcom has sense? These are the same people who thought a rootkit was the best option for security measures.
Those two things have nothing to do with each other and they're definitely not the same group of people.