YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 832245 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1281  May 31, 2017, 04:44:04 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Holy crap Arthur returns. Even if it's a unproven leak it's better than nothing. No Viewtiful Joe or Frank is super lame no matter what though. Surprised to see no one has said anything about Amateratsu not being in there, most must not agree with it. Would rather have Haggar, Cody or Guy than Spencer or another DS character too. Heck, even a SFV newcomer (Barring Laura) would be better than those two. Why not even Captain Commando... Thank gosh for no Phoenix in that list though.
#1282  May 31, 2017, 05:02:43 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I wasn't expecting the dog.  Amateratsu is great and all, but is irrelevant currently.  No remaster or reboot, been out of the public eye for some time now, and not being backed by any large number of vocal fans currently.

What I do find off about that list is the lack of Zero.  Well, I find a few things off, the similar lack of Ms. Marvel is a shame and might be a tipping point that I put off getting this game for a while after launch, which is probably wise regardless.  But with the return of X, and a backing of Sigma as an antagonist, Zero should be up front and center for this title as well.  He already has the core character design and gameplay down thanks to the last game.  He was enjoyed fairly well, or as far as I saw and was concerned myself with him last entry.  And unlike, say, Firebrand or Venom, would have some personal connection in this story mode they want to promote.  Now I'm imagining he's likely going to be in it, just non-playable and eventually DLC.  But thinking it over, it certainly now feels like he should be in it from the start.

Ah well.  Sigma also got the launch roster boot, getting demoted to pre-orders and season passes, so I suppose if he's missing it's too much to ask for Zero.  In which case, maybe they'll both be in the same DLC pack at least.
#1283  May 31, 2017, 06:29:53 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
So it really is disappointing. The only character I'm interested in is Jedah and solely because I want to see how they'll make him work in 3d.
#1284  May 31, 2017, 06:37:00 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I'm hoping his going to still be an effective zoner and keep most of his moves, strategies and specials intact.

Not anything like Marrow and her nearly useless bonerang.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1285  May 31, 2017, 01:02:18 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Since we're on the topic of Jedah, how is this:

Going to be in the game considering It isnt gonna be rated R, recolor the blood to a different color perhaps?
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#1286  May 31, 2017, 01:47:27 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
That roster is so bad that I prefer to wait a few months more with the hope that this list is a total LIE
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#1287  May 31, 2017, 03:10:23 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Is this the third crossover dimension that Jedah is trying to destroy?

Going to be in the game considering It isnt gonna be rated R, recolor the blood to a different color perhaps?
Likely recolored in plasma energy of some kind.  No blood whatsoever.
Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:57:11 pm by Kirishima
#1288  May 31, 2017, 03:56:57 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Is this the third crossover dimension that Jedah is trying to destroy?

first Cross Edge, then the first Project X Zone, and now we have MvCInfinite , I know he is obsessed with reshaping the universe , if he got his hand on all the Stones he can at least do so in the marvel universe (unless Capcom decide to ignore what happened with Darkseid in the crossover where he did got his hand on the infinite Gauntlet)   
#1289  May 31, 2017, 04:24:06 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1290  May 31, 2017, 04:27:25 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Actually, Marvel and DC have done a cross over before.
#1291  May 31, 2017, 04:31:16 pm
Oh, ok.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1292  May 31, 2017, 04:54:21 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Not sure why I didn't pick up on it until now, but what happened to that promise they made that this game wasn't going to be limited to MCU characters?  Because that appears to have flown right out the window.
#1293  May 31, 2017, 06:00:31 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I still find the lack of Black Panther suspect but let's be real

That main roster was always going to be at least 99% MCU, because they've got shitloads of data that people will pay out the ass for DLC from the actual comics
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1294  May 31, 2017, 06:47:41 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
if there is a variant cover with black panther, that can also work by him being first day/month dlc and that edition having the dlc code ready.
#1295  June 01, 2017, 01:36:48 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
If this is true, Jedah will finally get what he deserved and Thanos is finally back but in general, the roster is really disappointed. 28 characters? Seriously? Also, six DLCs? SIX DLCs!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME CRAPCAPCOM!?!? >:(
#1296  June 01, 2017, 01:43:23 am
dlc??? which nobody else does??????? fucking micro$oft
#1297  June 01, 2017, 02:04:13 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
A mvc game with out wolverine .......sigh not even worth looking at anymore.
#1298  June 01, 2017, 02:08:57 am
I just realized no Doctor Doom or Tron Bonne.....-1,000,000,000/10
HOW COULD YOU REMOVE FOOTDIVE!
Edit:....dlc sure is great I love it when any company does it to make cheap money....*twitches in rage*
Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:21:50 am by Memes never die
#1299  June 01, 2017, 02:10:22 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I hope that leaked roster is fake because it sounds boring, very disappointing
#1300  June 01, 2017, 02:18:00 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Not sure why I didn't pick up on it until now, but what happened to that promise they made that this game wasn't going to be limited to MCU characters?  Because that appears to have flown right out the window.

Exactly what I think when I saw that list... alsoo...
So, does this mean we'll 100% be seeing X-Men and/or Fantastic Four characters in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite? Naturally, Evans couldn't give a definitive answer. However, from the looks of it any character omissions from those series won't be due to licensing issues.

As for all of you foot diving fiends out there hoping to play Dr. Doom in MvCI, you may be in for a treat. "Oh, ah… I would say stay excited," Evans said. "We have many announcements coming. But you’re not the first to ask [if Doom is in!"

Is impossible that Wolverine isn´t in the game.. IMPOSSIBLE... like a DLC character too...
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini