YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 832270 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1561  June 24, 2017, 09:36:12 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

lui

#1562  June 24, 2017, 10:00:30 pm
    • USA
Its not being smug when you refuse to argue with ppl. Its just taking the classy road, i apologize for any confusion

1. fuck off. this is an extremely smug thing to say

2. you're not exactly taking the highroad of "I'm not gonna respond to people because i'm obviously better than them" by responding to titiln's post, which makes you a huge hypocrite sooooo what's your point?

also titiln's not angry, he just likes to point out bullshit
#1563  June 25, 2017, 12:22:07 pm
Oh, yeah, another bit of quote from that disastrous interview
Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther.
"... and that's why we included not Star Lord but Gamora, basically the less developed and blandest character in both movies, with a design that the movie fans will absolutely not recognize !"
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1564  June 25, 2017, 12:29:41 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther.
"... and that's why we included not Star Lord but Gamora, basically the less developed and blandest character in both movies, with a design that the movie fans will absolutely not recognize !"

Interesting. But I personally found strange, that someone must to not remember X-Men.
C'mon, nobody repealed "Logan", which was praised by literraly EVERYONE.
#1565  June 25, 2017, 12:39:55 pm
    • USA

Nah man, we gotta get that sweet season pass money with Star Lord!
#1566  June 25, 2017, 12:58:15 pm
C'mon, nobody repealed "Logan", which was praised by literraly EVERYONE.
But he never wore the yellow costume in the movies and he's much taller so they wouldn't recognize the yellow midget in the game !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1567  June 25, 2017, 01:05:47 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I see the Friends of Humanity are trying to keep the mutants down again....

lui

#1568  June 25, 2017, 06:03:22 pm
    • USA
Combofiend is terrible with pr. He probably was under pressure and said something really dumb as a result similar to JonTron and his terrible political debate
#1569  June 25, 2017, 06:27:55 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Xmen have a movie release like every other year

They have been in every mvc game

They also have a couple different comics on marvel
That are current

spiderman/cap America are older than xmen how the
Fuck are they not forgotten

Everybody requested xmen characters...

The only "modern marvel" fans that forgot the xmen
Are fucking marvel comics themselves!

They should stop the bullshit and say its because of fox
And they want to replace xmen with sorry ass inhumans
And now with gotg

#1570  June 25, 2017, 08:17:59 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The "Guess what? Ultron can do the same thing as Magneto does" was definitely the most unfortunate part of the interview.

If Magneto is a fanfavorite, I'm almost sure that's not because of his "functions" or gameplay system(Or even the MvC2 "memes" in tournaments), but mostly because he is MAGNETO, a fucking classic villain from X-Men and a well known legacy character from the past crossover games, especially from the XvsSF age.

They could change almost EVERYTHING on his moveset in a new crossover game, it's still Magneto.

The same as Wolverine. If they put his Old Man Logan version with a revamped moveset(And potentially some of the classic moves), it still will be Wolverine. Doens't matter how Logan will looks like or how Logan will play btw, he will still be Wolverine in a Capcom fighting game, and people will probably like(With few complaints) because Wolverine are on the game regardless of what they will do with him.

EDIT: Following that devs logic, I seriously think the Capcom and Marvel DLC choices of characters after Sigma and Black Panther is going to be from average bad to ridiculous type characters because of their "functions".
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 08:26:50 pm by ShinZankuro
#1571  June 25, 2017, 08:47:32 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
The interviewee is an idiot to say modern marvel fans dont remember xmen lol
ok buddy.

That bit kinda set me off like I want to slap this guy and demand the truth! Its fox!
#1572  June 25, 2017, 09:23:49 pm
#1573  June 25, 2017, 10:54:36 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
He clearly can't handle the truth.
#1574  June 25, 2017, 11:23:16 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
They could change almost EVERYTHING on his moveset in a new crossover game, it's still Magneto
people would still be split 50/50 on that, they'd be glad if he made it, but still be mad that he got a moveset overhaul cause people don't like too much change

SNT

#1575  June 25, 2017, 11:24:26 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Combofiend is terrible with pr. He probably was under pressure and said something really dumb as a result similar to JonTron and his terrible political debate
Some of the particularly bad lines are from a different Capcom guy, Mike Evans. But yeah, both should know better.
#1576  June 25, 2017, 11:25:12 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#1577  June 25, 2017, 11:45:20 pm
Sure, the bullshit is obvious, but there's no way they'll ever say anything more straightforward. They simply shouldn't say any bullshit like that, better say nothing at all.
#1578  June 27, 2017, 02:14:21 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#1579  June 29, 2017, 02:26:06 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
This is something that has been bugging me.

Who exactly is in charge of producing MvCi again, when was the last time that person had an interview, and where exactly was that person last seen before the recent scuffle occurred?
#1580  June 29, 2017, 03:06:39 am
    • Mexico
It might be a bit off topic to bring this here, but it's something that may affect this game.
Yesterday, it was announced that Gazillion will remove the Fantastic 4 plus Silver Surfer from Marvel Heroes because of the license renewal:
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/06/28/the-fantastic-four-characters-are-being-removed-from-marvel-hero/
The original topic was removed from the game's forums, but I was able to find an archived version of its first page at NeoGAF:
https://archive.is/YwfCT
What do you guys think, could this change in Marvel's license affect any possibility of getting Dr. Doom, Super-Skrull or any other F4 characters in the game?
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:09:55 am by NamelessOnlinePlayer