YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 834907 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#2521  September 29, 2017, 02:22:01 am
    • Mexico
So, for anyone who cares, another possible DLC outfit was leaked through Funko:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Also, some people already have the Superior Spider-Man costume:

Spoiler: Colors (click to see content)
#2522  September 29, 2017, 03:25:31 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I'm digging the Spider-Gwen color scheme on the superior costume.  I hope that comes up for regular purchase at some point.
#2523  September 29, 2017, 03:48:23 am
Here again I really like the textures, the Venom and Iron Spider colors look great. There was a video of the Venom one, with the 4 legs it looks super creepy like an actual giant spider.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2524  September 30, 2017, 08:05:58 am
    • Mexico
Hot leaks.
Apparently, someone found the artwork for the remaining 5 DLC characters in the game's files:
Spoiler: Venom (click to see content)
Spoiler: Winter Soldier (click to see content)
Spoiler: Black Widow (click to see content)
Spoiler: Black Panther (click to see content)
Spoiler: Sigma (click to see content)
Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:15:39 am by NamelessOnlinePlayer
#2525  September 30, 2017, 08:22:13 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Really like that artstyle. Kind of wish it was integrated to the game in some way. Hopefully in a future update. Cant wait to see venom in action. Also pretty excited for Winter Soldier and Black Widow
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#2526  September 30, 2017, 01:15:37 pm
    • USA
So Winter Soldier has guns, grenades, and combat knives.  Black Widow has guns and a stun baton.

I mean, I'm stilling willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they'll make them cool and interesting to play as, but at first glance it looks like they split Chris' movelist in half and turned it into two characters.
#2527  September 30, 2017, 01:48:10 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Sometimes I wish the story mode was more of a visual novel (but in the style of a comic book) if it meant those amazing image renders would be used in some way.
#2528  September 30, 2017, 02:57:35 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I feel like terrible voice acting made story seems worse than how it was
#2529  September 30, 2017, 04:04:14 pm
    • Brazil
#2530  September 30, 2017, 04:09:57 pm
    • USA
What were you expecting?  It's a crossover between two separate companies intellectual properties where all their big names team up to fight a bad guy.  The story was always going to be a lot of goofy, self-congratulatory nonsense.  It's nothing Oscar-worthy, but it's enjoyable for what it is.
#2531  September 30, 2017, 04:22:04 pm
    • Brazil
No, its not, in fact, its anything but enjoyable. Also, in a crossover between two separate companies that made great stories, the least one could expect is a good story.
#2532  September 30, 2017, 04:37:50 pm
lol as if any Marvel writer would give a shit about writing for a video game. As for Capcom's story writing - lol again.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2533  September 30, 2017, 04:41:06 pm
    • USA
I don't know what to tell you.  If you were expecting some kind of grand, sweeping epic in a story about Iron Man teaming up with the 3-foot-tall cartoon knight from Ghosts 'N Goblins (Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series) then you've only got yourself to blame.
#2534  September 30, 2017, 04:43:55 pm
#2535  September 30, 2017, 04:48:41 pm
kinda wish they didn't have cutscenes for this game, just a narrator with a comic-esque style or just pre-fight dialogues like KOF 13.

do you guys think dormammu needs to get nerfed? doesn't really bother me but alot of people are clamoring about it.
#2536  September 30, 2017, 04:57:00 pm
kinda wish they didn't have cutscenes for this game, just a narrator with a comic-esque style or just pre-fight dialogues like KOF 13.
Players have ben riding Capcom for a while about bad stories in fighting games, and they've made it very clear that they wanted to do a huge story like Mortal Kombat, so between that and SF5's story mode, expecting to go back to just a couple dialog lines would be ridiculous.
They're trying, it's bad, but at least now they know they're supposed to do something now. The story itself is straightforward and very classic (the "faceless army of drones" is not a problem in video games, all the big movies have been having that these last few years, this shouldn't be a surprise), the next problem is that voice actors in English (well, anything not in Japanese) are still terrible.
#2537  September 30, 2017, 04:58:27 pm
    • USA
do you guys think dormammu needs to get nerfed? doesn't really bother me but alot of people are clamoring about it.

I don't know if Dormammu specifically needs a nerf, but they need to do something to tone down Dormammu/Ultron because that combo is broken as fuck right now.
#2538  September 30, 2017, 05:14:32 pm
It's his new spell carpet move thing that is starting to be game-centralizing, really.  That and tag switch while Stalk Flare is active is hard to check.
#2539  September 30, 2017, 05:29:51 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Kind of hope they go the SFV way and only balance the game on a year.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#2540  September 30, 2017, 06:16:49 pm
It's his new spell carpet move thing that is starting to be game-centralizing, really.  That and tag switch while Stalk Flare is active is hard to check.

they could make the thorn spell interrupt-able  if dormammu takes damage even if it's already activated or shorten it's  range or time or change it like dhalsim's.

been reading some articles and rants about it, it's because some guy named filipino champ discovered the meta and used to win a tourney and some other guy who came close too, i don't follow tourney but apparently this guy has a lot of heat even before this fiasco. this why i don't follow tourney's too much drama.
Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:23:11 pm by 地獄の花