YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2464762 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#1381  August 20, 2009, 02:33:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
cool, now let's hope the translators don't take any liberties, because red text is supossed to be VERY precise.
#1382  August 20, 2009, 02:44:23 am
Oh, so far it's really straightforward. "Whether they were alive or already dead, the six persons in the church did enter through the door" "there is only one key to the church" "the envelope did contain the key of the church when I gave it to Maria" "the door of the church can only be opened with that key" (after Battler asks if the lock couldn't have been picked) and so.

I find it a little odd that Beatrice always tries to go "see ? It's magic, it's the only solution !" so easily, because as soon as Battler asks something she really can't answer (maybe the killer took the key from the envelope and then put it back) (and by the way, when Rosa takes the key from the envelope, the seal does seem broken, so the key was indeed taken out of the envelope before the bodies were found), it takes that much credibility off, and in the end, we just won't care when she says "it's magic". To give it more impact, she should say it only when she's absolutely sure he can't prove her wrong. It's more of a psychological thing, of course, when he keeps proving her wrong after she said it, he'll just keep thinking "I can prove her wrong again". Saying it once or twice when he really can't would take that off.

By the way, lol censorship on gutted bodies :( Also something I did find amusing, Beatrice points out "this time their face is intact, so you won't say maybe one of them is a fake body".
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:06:48 am by Byakko
#1383  August 20, 2009, 03:43:28 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
oh, the red text seems to be straighforward, but wait until the text becomes like a jail that makes it almost impossible for a human to commit the crimes and then having to break through it, like the theory that says shannon and kanon are the same person, therefore there is room for a killer to be in the island.

Also, as bernkastel noted in the VN at this point, she has a difficult time beating beatrice because she does not ever plays her best moves, sometimes she just does dumb stuff so she can break your strategy, the red textis a good exampleas she sometimes refuses to say something in red even if she can. What keeps it balanced is that ushiromiya batler is incompetent, in mistery terms he is a watson, with intelligance slightly below the one of a reader.

[EDIT]
gantz minus is out and has been for some weeks, Onyl the first chapter (chapter 08) has been translated, though.
Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:36:11 pm by Frederika Bernkastel~
#1384  August 20, 2009, 11:13:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

or for the loli lovers.

#1385  August 23, 2009, 04:51:22 am
  • wat
#1386  August 23, 2009, 05:07:38 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky

I am but a living fossil these days.
#1387  August 23, 2009, 06:04:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1388  August 23, 2009, 09:05:19 am
i'm watching tokyo magnitude 8.0 it's drama/tragedy anime

i really like those kind of stories makes me wanna cry.
#1389  August 24, 2009, 05:45:33 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
This time on Umineko Maria's mom was left alive, so hopefully she will btchslap her some more because GOD I fucking hate that brat so much.

Are you guys watching Taishou Yakyuu Musume? if you're not then what the fuck are you waiting for!?

Allright I have finally completed reading all available Haruhi novels, and to my luck the last one ends in a cliffhanger and the 10th novel has been on hold for 3 fucking years!

Also started reading Spice and Wolf (started from Volume 4) and the anime completely ignored that volume and skipped to the 5th one. D:
#1390  August 24, 2009, 11:22:00 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.
Is it just me or I feel I'm the only one watching FMA B here?

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#1391  August 24, 2009, 11:41:21 am
  • Arbiter of Novel Trivia
    • USA
It's just you.
#1392  August 24, 2009, 04:18:59 pm
i'm watching it too ,i really like al
#1393  August 24, 2009, 05:02:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
This time on Umineko Maria's mom was left alive, so hopefully she will btchslap her some more because GOD I fucking hate that brat so much.

Are you guys watching Taishou Yakyuu Musume? if you're not then what the fuck are you waiting for!?

For it to end.

I hope Rosa uses that shotgun on Maria ROSA RAGE.

too bad they changed the scene when kanon can't even lift some fertilizer sacks and battler helps him/her to do it, it makes a really funny comparison to rosa's SPOILER, I loled when i saw that image.

#1394  August 24, 2009, 07:27:26 pm
That gun looks like a shotgun but it fires like a rifle.

For example when Battler shoots Beatrice's portrait it should have blown her whole face but instead only left a small hole in her forehead. ???
#1395  August 24, 2009, 07:35:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
It's because battler did not take of his contac lenses, otherwise he would have used the mystic eyes of death perception and killed the wall.
#1396  August 24, 2009, 08:06:07 pm
Beatrice likes to play with people's dreams and crush their expectations and make them suffer in and endless loop of pain and agony for her personal entertainment.

... she was probabbly teh master mind behind the whole Endless Eight fiasco.
#1397  August 24, 2009, 10:16:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Beatrice is the perfect mix of tsundere and yandere, so she will give you a new haruhi movie... based on the endless eight ark.

I am watching the macross frontier live action movie... I mean may'n's concert, she uses a higher pitch as may'n that the voice she uses for sheryl.
#1398  August 25, 2009, 12:57:44 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
What the heck is yandere?

You people and you're silly Japanese terms.

Kawaii desu yo.

Sugoi.
#1399  August 25, 2009, 05:27:44 am
#1400  August 25, 2009, 07:37:07 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya