YesNoOk

Hu-Nan (Based off of the Dong Dong Series) (Read 6354 times)

Started by [Gun0], April 17, 2011, 05:07:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Hu-Nan (Based off of the Dong Dong Series)
#21  April 18, 2011, 09:32:31 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
There are some animated birds in the "source game"... Maybe you could add that?
Yeah...Oro's parrots LMAO.

Nice to see you lived up to what you said and produced this Gun0. 8)
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#22  April 18, 2011, 10:06:27 pm
  • because MUGEN is too mainstream
    • newagemugen.pro-forums.ca/
#23  April 19, 2011, 12:14:59 am
when you make a stage you work hard to make it look cool. and all the sprites to look good. i gived him just a idea that will make his stage look more cool and thats wright bc in the bg i see sunnest and trees and if the chars can stand on a fallen tree the stage can look more cool. and he can add a mountain bg and some fog and then the stage will look perfect. that floor do not look good in this stage. it is wrong. i just gived an idea. thats all
#24  April 19, 2011, 12:19:27 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
when you make a stage you work hard to make it look cool. and all the sprites to look good. i gived him just a idea that will make his stage look more cool and thats wright bc in the bg i see sunnest and trees and if the chars can stand on a fallen tree the stage can look more cool. and he can add a mountain bg and some fog and then the stage will look perfect. that floor do not look good in this stage. it is wrong
Wow...that's the biggest pound of gibberish I've read in a while here.:P

and from what I gather from your comments you've obviously NEVER played the source game.
...Its a parody game and things don't always look right or cool in parody games.

You want "cool enough for your standards" stages, there's many for download in many other places, just don't keep spamming this thread with your useless ego driven opinions.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja

GLB

#25  April 19, 2011, 12:21:14 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Ideas are fine. But I wouldn't say you're teaching him how to make a stage. You also cannot call your post feedback, I'm sure he will value your ideas and possibly make something of them. Until then, I am not going to derail his stage thread by having some kind of arguement. So, I am not going to respond to you anymore.

Back on topic: Nice updates Gun0, I do agree with Staubhold when he said adding some kind of birds, considering the source game had them.
#26  April 20, 2011, 05:29:12 pm
This is the stage that always crash in the dong dong never die game :P

My real life is coming soon........!
#27  April 20, 2011, 05:43:04 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
That's because the stage file in the archive hosted on Filefront is corrupted. However, there are ones uploaded on other sites without this problem.

#28  April 20, 2011, 11:13:32 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I cleaned up this topic just a wee bit to try and keep it more on-topic. It looks like things are settled here but it would just make me so happy if they stayed that way. :)
#29  April 21, 2011, 03:26:06 am
  • because MUGEN is too mainstream
    • newagemugen.pro-forums.ca/
I cleaned up this topic just a wee bit to try and keep it more on-topic. It looks like things are settled here but it would just make me so happy if they stayed that way. :)
Understandable! Thank you Caddie  8)