YesNoOk

Ikemen Storymode questions (Read 5220 times)

Started by Zyon_Z, November 06, 2022, 01:10:22 pm
Share this topic:
Ikemen Storymode questions
#1  November 06, 2022, 01:10:22 pm

I have been trying to create a storymode... and if I manage to get it to appear in the main menu... but when I execute it it gives me an error
in an arc1.lua.. with the launchFight command
but I don't get what I need

what I want to do is... that the main menu has bows... arc1, arc2, arc3... and depending on the bow you choose... they are the opponents you will have...
but when you select the bow... you enter the character selection menu... and you can choose the simultaneous mode

I wear this

launchStoryboard('story/introarc1.def')
                                                                                                     ;;or here command the character select

launchFight{
         p1char = {"Unknown command to start the character select"}     ;; here I will enter the character selection
        p1teammode ={"Unknown command to start selectmode"}         ;; here that will let me select mode in the character select
order=1.6
}

launchFight{
order=2,2
}

launchFight{
       p2rounds =1
       p2char = {"Final Bison"},
       p2teammode = "single",
order=3,1
}

launchStoryboard('story/endingarc1.def')
launchStoryboard('story/credits.def')
setMatchNo(-1)

with this it only throws an error, where it does not identify me to p1... is it forcibly to choose the name of p1?? I need the character selection..
what would be the command for character and mode selection?
Is there any other way to achieve what I need? thanks in advance ps: i'm new to ikemen and lua programming