Sango Compatible Update:
- Added "Pervy Grab" throw when facing Sango.
- Fixed Dashing and Dashing Attacks to be more source-accurate.
- Updated AI to be scale-able with MUGEN's difficulty.
- Added special "parried" animations. Compatible with Sango and Miroku
- Cleaned up Sango Assist. It's stable now with no room for error.
- Added two palettes: Red Palette and Evil (Black kimono with red oak staff and sandals)
This update is very critical and I think that it's mandatory for everyone
to update if they have not already. Here's what was fixed:
- Fixed the Sango bug that caused Sango to remain on the screen due to various reasons, most of which being the fact that Hiraikotsu, her boomerang, never returned or was destroyed too early.
- Fixed Miroku's Invincibility bug that was only apparent when fighting Sasuke (made by me) in a 2v2 Simultaneous Match. Combatants being Sasuke + Sasuke V.S. Miroku + Miroku. This bug is very strange can happen vs anyone but some thing about my Sasuke triggered it in Miroku more times than any other character: 1:0.
- Fixed two infinites that were doable while both standing and crouching.
- Fixed CLSNs on all moves to be more fair. CLSNs on his weapon allow you to interrupt his attacks.
- Added some variation in scale to Wind Tunnel's rocks. It looks a bit better now.
What I have here for you all is my Miroku that I've spend many hours revamping and preparing for your enjoyment. He's accurate to the his PSX source. He's got a Sango Assist, source-accurate combo system and more. Feedback would be much appreciated :)
Readme.txt (included in the download.)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Here's a pic:
Download him here: