You know, when I reported all that bugs and problems to you, I expected you to remove all of them. I was expecting only one to persist, which is your jump bug that you commented me through PM, that makes your character jump more or less than the amount you wanted to set. That I could understand (you could have removed the comment you have in the first post since that problem still persists, though). But see this!!!
- Why Rachel has that line that appears when you use a Winmugen character in MUGEN 1.0, when she's MUGEN 1.0 only?
- Any normal attack she does seems to trigger debug problems.
- The animation for the "c" attack in the end of the attack clearly skips to the end, instead of flowing.
- I can't grab your character when she rolls.
- Now specials. For the "D,F,a/b/c" specials the hitboxes should disappear after the ball explodes. Don't make them stay until the particles of the explosion disappear. Also, the blocksparks are completely misaligned depending on where the ball hits (higher = more misaligned).
- Okay, now the "D,B,b/c" specials. As said above, higher it hits = more misaligned the blocksparks. Also, they should disappear after they hit the opponent once (regardless if it's blocked or not) for balance. Specially the "c" version that surrounds the opponent, which is cheap if that happens. Also, it appears that it's coded as a physical attack, not as a projectile (Last part existed in previous version, but I missed it)
- Okay, your Astral Finish now. Unblockable and undodgeable. Yeah, at the beginning of the animation, when the hitboxes appear, you can't move at all, making it impossible to block or dodge it. Also, consider improving the animation of the attack. I cannot like it the way it works.
Yep, that's taken from the previous feedback I sent to you. You didn't solve any of these. Also, apart from this:
- So instead of adding a damage dampner as I told you, you decided to go ahead and make all the normals do crappy damage to solve the problem, so you no longer have big damage for the few combos you can do with this character. Well yeah, you solved it. Problem is that now the normals are horrible, since they hardly do damage at all.
- Your combo breaker should never help you escape from a super once you're caught in one. Add something to disable it when that happens.
- Add some comboability to your character. I mean, if only it was possible to combo your supers with any attack like "b" standing, at least it would make your character less stiff.
- Now that I look at it better, I can see that you must have cut the effect for the "F,c" and "B,c" with a rectangle. Could you improve the quality of that effect?
- For the "z" attacks, there's something extra I want to say. First, the blocksparks are completely misaligned for the crouch and aerial versions. How come they appear at a different place as your hitsparks?
- The BG effect for the D,B,D,B,b is completely misaligned for 640x480. This, more like a problem, is more as a comment for other people so they don't put it in their feedback.
Please, next update must have all problems solved. Please.
Dude Nanashi_1337 chill
First off these are somewhat MINOR problems with the except of a few. Do they cause any glitches or something?
- I don't understand what you mean by this can you restate it in other words
-about the debug problems. I have been creating mugen characters for 2 years now and NO ONE or at least I've seen tells, or shows HOW to fix a debug problem NO ONE. I know it's sometype of error but I can't fix it because Im not sure how TO.
-That's not a major problem
-What test characters do you use? You seem to have this problem EVERYTIME I create a Blazblue character. I can grab just fine...
-The cannon attack has two parts, the ball hits and THEN there is an explosion. So it's really TWO hits instead of one.
-can you define "higher" the actual attack being higher or the opponent being higher?
-How can I improve the astral finish if you give me NO examples or tips other than the unblockable part and whether you like it or not is just an opinion.
-Dude do you EVEN look in the .cns files? I HAVE a damage dampener.
-Well, I mean it costs 2000 power that's not a big issue
-an example of a combo is D+a,D+a,B+b,B+b,F+b,B+c
-is that even really a problem?
-I don't understand. The hitsparks appear at -10,-304 for a standing/air opponent and -10,-0 for an opponent laying down. WHat is so misaligned about that?
-Do you even PLAY mugen on a 1280 X 720 screen like I SAID in the read me. Of course there will be a problem if you play it on a 640 X 480 screen.
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.
How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!