YesNoOk

what game are you playing right now (Read 947694 times)

Started by Shunu, December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 PM
Share this topic:
Re: what game are you playing right now
#5181  May 15, 2021, 02:38:46 AM
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Resdint Evil Vilage
#5182  May 17, 2021, 11:42:09 AM
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
SIMS 2 CASTAWAY (PSP)! SO FAR SO GOOD!

I mean other than collecting random stuff I am trying to raise the social meter but the chimps are well are hard to talk to. Other than that I am trying work the cheatcode but no luck. I am still having fun though!
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#5183  May 18, 2021, 01:26:17 AM
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Resident Evil Village  :yuno:
I swear there was something cool here!!
#5184  May 21, 2021, 06:11:29 PM
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Rocket League.

Now that it's a free game, I can understand why so many people love it... it's damn fun! There's so much you can do in the game and not feel bored with it.
#5185  June 12, 2021, 10:25:57 PM
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • You have the Warmest Heart! <3
    • USA
Just got back from playing Game Builder Garage, and so far I was pretty interested on how some of the mechanics and system interface improvements were simplified from the previous way that Labo VR Garage had. I kinda had fun building Tag Showdown and On a Roll, although some of the checkpoints were kind of a d**k to handle, but managed to got through em with ease.

However..... it got pretty crap during the rest of the lessons (and checkpoints :mellow: SRYSLY?). TBH as far as GBG goes, its definitely not one the best game within a games (or game creator games) in my own thoughts. of course it has been only one day, thats for sure, but I do hope it gets some decent updates, cause I do think GBG has some potential from the point of view from some people who wanna become game developers someday.

but just to quickly summarize, here's some of the drawbacks of GBG that you are going to experience from time to time if you intend to get the game.
- 512 Nodon limit
- 1024 Nodon Connection limit
- Can't delete any of your built games that you made from interactive lessons, even if you wanna save some space for downloading other games.
- Max amount of 71 games you may download
- No setting for cursor speed if you intend to make games with a controller
- Game IDs (can't we just have a game browser Nintendo? :foreveralone:)
- Games that haven't been played/imported for at least one year will be deleted from the server
and theres possibly more where that came from, so bear with me  :muttrox: OKEY :muttrox:?!

Luckily, someone has made an unofficial website called MyGarage.games that lets up search up some games made specifically for GBG.

Welp, not sure if I'll keep playing GBG,
But we have this :V
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca