LEAVE won. (Read 36782 times)

Started by Iced, June 24, 2016, 06:15:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: LEAVE won.
#21  June 24, 2016, 10:38:20 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Man, something tells me, that LAST WORD here will be NOT by people, but by goverment.

Bea

#22  June 24, 2016, 11:38:47 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
OK, this is at the very least bad and at worst terrible.
Markets will be hit hard as a wave of uncertainty hits across the world the next months. This will be pretty bad for our devastated economy as well, hindering our recovery greatly.
And UK economy will stumble for a few good years till it recovers. Which will be bad for friends there as well.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#23  June 24, 2016, 12:18:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#24  June 24, 2016, 12:57:22 pm
Very good news hope the same in France. They lie to us since beginning. I hope a Frexit for bring back Democratie in France too.
#25  June 24, 2016, 01:02:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

SNT

#26  June 24, 2016, 03:51:16 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
So, Scots will claim independence after this, surely. Interested to see whether this'll also fuel a new Republic vote in Australia.

We're back to being a normal country, in charge of our own laws
I'll say this much, that's more than anyone signing up to the Trans Pacific Partnership will be able to say in a few years.
#27  June 24, 2016, 05:25:14 pm
I was surprised to see Northern Ireland vote like Scotland too. But yeah, no one would be able to say anything against a referendum for Scotland to leave the UK now. The mythology / history nerd in me kinda wishes they'll reunite with Ireland to reform a Gaelic country of Irish descent, but that's probably not happening.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#28  June 24, 2016, 05:31:07 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its entirely possible for them to form a Gaelic co ligation , Scotland has a lot of Britain resources and Ireland has its own things going on but they'll sooner join forces with one another than help the British
#29  June 24, 2016, 05:33:33 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The pound was soaring when the markets thought that we would remain, but then it dropped 30 years in a few hours.  :no:

This is what happens when you blindside the people from the main issue. You wouldn't believe how many people said "I'm voting leave because there are too many migrants on the streets!"
#30  June 24, 2016, 05:35:02 pm
Yeah, are they building a wall in Dover outside the eurostar yet

Edit - lol London wants independence too now. As a joke at first but it's moving forward (... as a petition).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:38:03 pm by Byakko
#31  June 24, 2016, 05:43:32 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Not just yet. This is gonna take at least two years to pass. Or negotiations may fail during that time and we remain in the EU (fingers crossed).

If that is the case, I'll have to move back to London (or marry one of the Americans on mfg).
#32  June 24, 2016, 06:12:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The pound was soaring when the markets thought that we would remain, but then it dropped 30 years in a few hours.  :no:

This is what happens when you blindside the people from the main issue. You wouldn't believe how many people said "I'm voting leave because there are too many migrants on the streets!"

the whole subject was overtaken by extreme right groups that feed on xenophobia. You can get the uneducated to do a lot of dumb shit if you tell them you gonna get those dirty foreigners whats coming to them. The british are specially prone to the whole pride of the empire thing and theres a lot of old people that see joining other countries as betraying the Empire, its bloody retarded.

Teh same versions of those groups in other countries like france, germany and portugal are trying to use it as a justification to try to push more separatism in those other groups. They think they can stick it to diversity by leaving the EU as if the last forty years were some kind of bad dream they were having where they were forced to deal with them foreigners.
#33  June 24, 2016, 06:35:49 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Because people are that fucking tired of the shit the left is pulling!
#34  June 24, 2016, 06:42:43 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#35  June 24, 2016, 06:57:57 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#36  June 24, 2016, 07:08:01 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

Bea

#37  June 24, 2016, 07:20:51 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
The market here is taking quite the pounding because of Brexit...
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#38  June 24, 2016, 07:26:48 pm
Stop with escuse of migrant or other stupid stuff i hear (like because wold war 1 or 2) Or for love or hate wtf etc.

Politician play with these things... they take us for dumb stop repeat these stupidity. In the end only rich people are not happy. People dont want Europe because they have less and less liberty and more and more poverty and less and less democratie this is the real truth. At the end its good for everybody to go out of europe. Leave Europe dont mean stop relation with other country or exchange or hate or what. Its just true democratie for the people. They just lie and take us for slaves.

They can regain control of there own country and choose to vote what they want and accept things or not. Europe is shit since beginning its the worst idea ever. Its a fucking dictature.

Iam so happy for the britain if they really can go out. But iam not sure. They can ignore this vote or redone it underpressure but i hope not.
 I cry this morning i hope same in France. Europe is hate since is creation. Life was way better  10years ago we could talk about everything before. Now we couldnt talk about serious suject they just ignore people who manifest and if we go serious they intimide us with Police and CRS. They create problem for people to stop look what they really want too. Mad people have created Europe. I hate the fucking New world order of President Sarkozy.
All my love for the Britain.
#39  June 24, 2016, 07:40:00 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Guys check this out!
In France, we have farmers that need to live from their work (it's normal, you will say).
Yes, instead the fact that they are loosing money of each pig they sell.
So they had discussions with hypermarket brands, and few of them accepted to buy pig from FRANCE, and to increase the price, even if it implied a lower income for them.

And you know what?
EU came, and told "hey guys NO NO NO, what you want to do is not fair with Romanian farmers and Romanian pigs. You can't fix the price you want".
How nice it is.
Another example? builders from east countries. 4 euros/hour. Our builders? I'll not tell you, you know it.
Again? Truck drivers. Why here in Belgium all the truck are from Polland? Same thing.

I don't think that UE is a wrong thing, at the end. But it didn't turned like shit when we were 15.
Yes, deflation will come for country that will be out. Yes it'll be more difficult for us to buy the last phone or TV..
But what's the most important? Food or phone? I see more and more people starving...

There is one thing to see. The more countries we have in Europe, the less are the chances to see them falling in trap of aggressive countries, so I guess that EU is like a wall protecting us for a higher risk of global war.
It's very complicated, yeah.
Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 07:55:21 pm by Hephaistos31
#40  June 24, 2016, 07:52:51 pm
I'm still trying to grasp the gravity of the situation, all I know is that money went sharply down which is obviously not good.

I do know that Britain and the EU was always a fractured relationship, and that this day was only a matter of time. Just wonder how long it'll take before the others jump ship too.