Oh hi. It's been a while hasn't it? I've been spending the last few years working on a new demo. What better way to distract yourself during quarantine?
- The roster has been expanded to 50+ characters, including a few secret characters.
- Various bug fixes and AI tweaks.
- Character rebalancing across the entire roster.
- A mobile friendly companion website to access character movelists.
- Rosa - The speedy señorita.
- Eviscerator - The cyborg assassin. Attacks with liquid metal.
- Sprint - An athlete that attacks with track and field equipment.
- Robby Rob - A gym bro that attacks with weights and buffs with protein shakes and energy drinks.
- Arctic - The famous Cryokinesis user.
- The Manager - Your boss. Don't get the pink slip.
- Don Rizzo - An Italian mafioso. Attacks with guns, blades, and explosives.
- Mr. Robbins - Your teacher. Don't get expelled.
- chriskthx - PC Gamer Master Race.
- Julia - The cheeky flirt.
- Repairman - Attacks with various tools.
- Hydro - The famous Hydrokinesis user.
- Savage - A kickboxer that attacks with flying kicks and energy based projectiles.
- The Natural - A wrestler with a focus on speed.
- Vexx - Don't make him angry or you'll face his rage based mechanic which strengthens his special attacks.
- Warp - Attacks with various teleporation themed moves.
- Jack Beam - Your drinking buddy. Attacks with liquor/alcohol themed moves.
- Major - An Air Force veteran.
- R.C. Wells - Fights with money. Literally.
- El Jefe - A parody of Cuban stereotypes.
- Hasan - A parody of Turkish stereotypes.
- MarKelly - The guy is the main fighter while the girl provides support for all non-normal attacks.
- Sempai - Another parody of anime.
- J'Baxu - A Black Panther homage.
- Preach407 - A hip hop artist that attacks with related equipment and grappling.
- The Traveler - Imagine every annoying tourist you've ever come across.
- Arminus - An homage to warriors in Greek/Roman mythology. This is not Sparta.
- The Dream - An homage to professional bodybuilding.
- Gamma - The radiation mutant. Stored charged energy for stat buffs or spend it to use special attacks.
- Gizmo - An homage to Batman.
- Bran Graham - A parody of breakfast cereals.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
As always, you can download the game and view the movelists for each character at my site:
Special thanks to:
- Valodim for getting the FTP back to a working state.
- The MugenGuild team for hosting my works.
- The many Mugen content creators for providing stages and graphics.
EDIT: Patch v2.0.1 has been created to address some balancing issues and bug fixes.