YesNoOk

Snake's SideB Missile from Smash Ultimate. How would that mugen? (Read 535 times)

Started by Mimikyutest77, October 26, 2019, 02:15:16 AM
Share this topic:
Snake's SideB Missile from Smash Ultimate. How would that mugen?
#1  October 26, 2019, 02:15:16 AM
    • UK
In Mugen how can I rip off that move: Snake's SideB guided missile from Smash Ultimate?

You fire a missile you can redirect in the air, it's amazing. But I'd be fine with restricting its motion to 8 directions as letting it rotate freely and fly in any direction like in Smash Ultimate might be impossible.
Re: Snake's SideB Missile from Smash Ultimate. How would that mugen?
#2  October 26, 2019, 02:23:27 AM
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • www.dailymotion.com/2a8130871d2742d2f4da3b069
 Use a combination of velsets, veladds and anglesets that detect p2dist x and p2dist y.

While it won't yield you the same exact trajectory as Snake's Nikita, my Homura's Stinger's missiles actually do have an homing effect that you can study and tweak to your liking.
#3  October 27, 2019, 03:51:49 AM
    • UK
Sounds good, thank you.

What if this SideB was JUST a missile you guide with directional inputs, with no homing? It would fly in the direction you made it point until it hits something like a wall or foe or other projectile and explodes, or it would turn when you perform a different direction input.
#4  October 27, 2019, 03:53:51 AM
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • www.dailymotion.com/2a8130871d2742d2f4da3b069
 That'll require you to put triggers like root,command = "holdfwd" and such for the velset/veladd for manual guidance of a helper's trajectory.