YesNoOk

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 3D Stage Conversions (Read 6066 times)

Started by SuperFromND, August 17, 2024, 04:28:06 am
Share this topic:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 3D Stage Conversions
#1  August 17, 2024, 04:28:06 am
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/

To celebrate the announcement and (as of this writing, upcoming) release of Marvel vs. Capcom: Fighting Collection, I'm releasing a whopping ten new 3D stages for Ikemen GO! I'm sure that for many of you this game was the first thing to come to mind when 3D stages started being a thing, so I'm happy to bring them to you. I originally wanted to release all 16 unique stages at once, but due to a mixture of uncertain time constraints (as the release date of MvC Collection has not been announced yet and I wanted to get these out before it released) and a fear of burning myself out, I decided to save the alternate color versions of the stages for later.

All of these stages were tested in the latest nightly version of Ikemen GO, so they may not work if you haven't updated nightly in a while or if you're still on v0.99 stable or below. I've set up the .defs in such a way to look good in both 4:3 and 16:9 right out of the box, but if you'd like accurate stage bounds in 4:3, I've included the values you'll want to change in each DEF.

Stage List
Stages sorted by their order in Marvel 2's stage select screen. Click the title to download the stage.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

(Oh, and these stages will be posted under my master thread as well, but I figured given the popularity of this game it was worth a dedicated topic. Helps it show up in searches better!)

Creator of the Ikemen GO Command List Generator and its successor, Iguana.
I also make 3D stage ports for Ikemen GO. You can find my stages here. :heart:
Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 3D Stage Conversions
#2  August 17, 2024, 05:43:36 am
  • >:)
  • I like wallbounces :p
    • Chile
    • vicmugen.my.canva.site/stuff
SUPER, YOU ARE A LEGEND, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THOSE STAGES IM A BIG FAN OF MVC2 AND SEE THE 3D STAGES ON IKEMEN WAS MY DREAM, THANKS FOR THOSE STAGES DUDE!!!!!!! I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE!!!!!!
#3  August 17, 2024, 03:54:52 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
This is like a milestone in Mugen/Ikemen history. Great job.

One thing in that you forgot to adapt these to the HR localcoord:
Code:
[Bound]
screenleft = 15
screenright = 15
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
New #4  August 17, 2024, 08:56:56 pm
  • https://www.twitch.tv/os_farram/
    • Morocco
    • mazgames.free.fr/
Great work from you, thanks for sharing , a real Professional work ! like the original ..pixel by pixel...
Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 07:13:36 am by farram