YesNoOk

How do i make winMUGEN plus go fullscreen? (Read 4520 times)

Started by mapleleafgrappl1ng, August 21, 2024, 01:35:34 am
Share this topic:
How do i make winMUGEN plus go fullscreen?
#1  August 21, 2024, 01:35:34 am
Before you say "wow, this is a very dumb topic" please dont, im seriously looking for help configuring my winMUGEN

Im using winMUGEN Plus because i cant find winMUGEN (not plus) anywhere, i've even went into mugen.cfg and changed the fullscreen option to 1,
but still, the game doesn't go into fullscreen?! (also, i've tried using alt + enter but nope, didnt work)

also, does anyone know where to get the real winMUGEN and not the hacked version? if so, thanks
Re: How do i make winMUGEN plus go fullscreen?
#2  August 21, 2024, 04:35:59 am
    • Brazil
    • lyricasky.neocities.org
the real question is why are you using WinMUGEN which is 20+ years old when there is 1.0 and 1.1 (and even Ikemen) with full retro-compatibility?
#3  August 21, 2024, 07:03:49 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Maybe that's not the issue... maybe it's your Windows

WinMUGEN (and for extension DOSMUGEN) doesn't work anymore on Windows 8 and beyond (and if still works, has a lot of errors and a lot of options don't work anymore like fullscreen), not even with DOSBox, so if you got Win8 or Win10 forget about WinM and better get M1.0, M1.1 or IKEMEN instead

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
New #4  August 21, 2024, 09:34:02 pm
Maybe that's not the issue... maybe it's your Windows

WinMUGEN (and for extension DOSMUGEN) doesn't work anymore on Windows 8 and beyond (and if still works, has a lot of errors and a lot of options don't work anymore like fullscreen), not even with DOSBox, so if you got Win8 or Win10 forget about WinM and better get M1.0, M1.1 or IKEMEN instead

i see then, so its obsolete on win10?, i guess i'll have to use 1.0 or 1.1 because winmugen is abandonware even though people still use it for cheap characters

but cant i just use something like DxWnd or dgVoodoo to run it properly?
Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 02:18:52 am by mapleleafgrappl1ng