YesNoOk

I edit DBZ games. (Read 4099 times)

Started by rad111, February 12, 2008, 05:12:25 pm
Share this topic:
I edit DBZ games.
#1  February 12, 2008, 05:12:25 pm
I collect some mugen games, I arrange them in one mugen. Basic on DBZ4 mugen, I take the advantages of other mugens in DBZ4 mugen.

Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 06:24:42 pm by rad111
Re: DBZ 2008 (129 characters + 125 stages)
#2  February 12, 2008, 05:29:16 pm
    • Poland
another cra[ compilation with much ZGTeam stuff and other DBZ Creators. Looks like shit. You even included horrible maded stuff. It's shame that kind of release i allowed here  :-\
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
Re: DBZ 2008
#3  February 12, 2008, 09:16:01 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 10:52:50 pm by Anonymous
#4  February 16, 2008, 05:50:08 pm
  • I like ladybugs
Great release! I like it when all the chars and stages I want are available in one big download, it's very convenient.
"For some reason, goblin fighting school isn't as crowded on day two." ~ Goblin Taskmaster
#5  February 16, 2008, 09:24:41 pm
  • this be some serious mugen shit
you cant call it a game if its compiled into one thing

thats stupid lazy stuff you did

doin your own crap making it have good gameplay and creating your own characters and stages is HOW you make a game
#6  February 17, 2008, 05:31:16 pm
  • I like ladybugs
Pay no mind to the haters. This is an excellent release. It's like downloading all the characters and stages seperately, but completely superior. I hope to see more of the same from you in the future.
"For some reason, goblin fighting school isn't as crowded on day two." ~ Goblin Taskmaster
Re: I edit DBZ games.
#7  February 19, 2008, 11:03:23 pm
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
Wrong message icon.  This is not a full game.  This is a compilation that should have been kept personal.  Actually, I'm surprised this thread has not been thrown into the recycling bin like other similar threads.
#8  March 06, 2008, 03:41:29 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
It great that you compile the game, and you sharing it with us, but I suggest having a better choice of characters to choose from in your roster.

If it can be play, then it a game. Simple yes.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
New #9  March 06, 2008, 03:52:36 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/

If it can be play, then it a game. Simple yes.

Not, if you are MUGEN user.

if you are a MUGEN user, "compiling and play" is what you do for fun to begin with. to spend hours searching the internet to download characters, installing them and playing with them. this is not what a "Full game" is about.

to a MUGEN user, a "Full game", specially using the MUGEN engine, is not just a compilation. its a gathering of characters (included intros and endings), stages and a screenpack made to work together as one. a " Full game" generally obeys its own rules, and sometimes can even disregard the coding standards completely, since its parts are not made to work outside of he "full game".

even tough there might be "full games" that allow to have its parts to work on regular MUGEN compilations.
Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 05:10:32 am by Tony 3rd