Posted by Jmorphman in Random Topic V10 (Started by Orochi Gill July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 AM
Board: All That's Left
Board: All That's Left
If I wasn't around here, Unknown Soldier would be remain unfinished.I'm shocked and disgusted that you would have the audacity to post this, after getting banned for this exact kind of behavior multiple times. How fucking dare you take credit for the hard work of others because you constantly whine at people to make characters for you? Who the fuck do you think you are?
Black Canary is one of the most prominent secondary D.C. hero characters that I know of. She exists, she's there helping, but never really ever anything monumental that I've read or seen. At least through her super powers/combat skills. But I also haven't actively sought out her feats before. At most she should be comparable a fighter to Sonya's combat training, whom Sindel obliteratedI don't really know much about MK characters but even so, this seems like a wildly unfair comparison. Black Canary doesn't just have "combat training", like some basic soldier: she's one of the top martial artists in the DC universe, able to go toe-to-toe with heavyweights like Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, and Batman (who she has bested in combat!). She's been trained by the absolute best, and is more than their equal. There's a reason why she's gone through long periods without any powers at all, and even still been a force to be reckoned with.
02. Well, is it possible to make her X-ISM attire default and hold start for Shadow Lady like you did?Yes, but again, it would have to be the same spriteset. All that can be (easily) changed is the palette(s).
03. Did you know she has a drill move? I have no idea. I might CS thisI am aware of the drill move. She also fires missiles from her butt. It's not a very creative or well implemented moveset TBQH.
02. I'm going to need some help with her. I do not want to make two separate versions of her, therefore, is it possible to make to her A-ISM attire default and hold start for her X-ISM attire?Short answer: no
-JmorphmanThe RemapPal sctrl, along with a sff version 2, so that more than 12 palettes can be accessed (because they're all stored in the sprite file).
01. May you please tell me how you made Chun-Li's attire design glow??
[State -2, RemapPal: 2 palettes alternating, 1 tick interval]
type = RemapPal
trigger1 = GameTime % 2 = 0
source = 1,1
dest = 1, ifElse(GameTime % 4 = 2, 1, 0)
ignoreHitPause = 1
Yeah, no, we don't. They have set up the standard and they raised the hype, don't give me this bullshit of "Its not their fault", because it fucking is.LMAO this is so unbelievably entitled
People don't like much ROTJ (EWOKS, I know), but like it.people who get mad at Ewoks and/or hate Return of the Jedi because the Ewoks should've been Wookies or whatever are some of the lamest Star Wars fans. Ewoks rule.
I keep on reading that people who are not invested in star wars like the last jedi.Plenty of people that are invested in Star Wars like The Last Jedi too.
But that's entirely Disney's fault, since it has come out (on Reddit) that JJ's cut did try to make sense of most of it, not only Kylo but even Rose kinda worked out as well as they possibly could, but Disney came at it with a chainsaw (and Rose was left with under a minute of screen time).I've been reading up on this over the weekend and it seems to be 100% made up. The cut scenes the "leak" purports make little to no sense, and the explanations of why the changes were made make even less sense. Like, one of the big things that was apparently cut was a big group scene of a bunch of Force ghosts helping Rey defeat Palpatine or whatever, and that got axed because... uh... *gestures vaguely* CHINA.
I'll just wait for that JJ cut to be leaked (not that Disney will ever let it see the light of day willingly).
On the topic of modes, could Chun-Li get some sort of mode which has her SFA moves but without the Shadow Lady stuff?There's not really anything super interesting or distinguishing that can be done to differentiate SFA Chun-Li from normal Chun-Li. Sure, there's SFA palettes but they don't totally work; the Alpha outfit just can't be conveyed very well with her usual outfit. And of course, there'd be no difference in the voice or intros/taunts/winposes/whatever.
Lastly will Master Mode get some his SFIII Mode likes like the Guren Senpuukyaku?I dunno I guess but I feel like adding all the SFIII mode stuff is just gonna completely bloat up the moveset. And it's already absurdly bloated and crazy (such is the nature of Master modes)!
Probably just a brief hiccup of interruption. It works fine now.QuoteError establishing a database connection
With Joe:Joe runs fine for me, is this in a particular version or MUGEN? Or perhaps Fighter Factory? That comment next to the palette definition is very important and vital.
"Can't open Palettes/Gogngos_BartSimpson.act"
Seems to be related to the ;toe to tip, this is a Bart!
One more thing, I'm not too convinced by Double Cyclone being 1p.It's like that in CvS2! And besides, I think I've always had the command like that!
- Made it harder to accidentally super cancel out of rekkas. Now the entire QCFx2 motion must be input to get the super (so Aragami ->
Mu-shiki requires QCF + p -> QCFx2 + p; Mu-shiki will never result from QCF + p -> QCF + p, no matter how fast it is performed
- Slight adjustments to Aragami hitvels; it's not really possible to juggle the full chain anymore
- Slightly adjusted RED Kick velocities to ensure the first possible, more damaging hit will not connect on standing opponents; it's now actually accurate to KOF instead of only vaguely being so.
- Super invincibility fixed/updated
- fixed bug where opponents would regain control after the first hit of Trap Shot when used during Custom Combo.
- fixed bug where opponents could not block Secret Mirage if they were not already blocking.
- Venom Strike buffed: reduced recovery by 8 ticks, increased projectile speed
- very slight changes to super invincibility
- If, in a combo, you hit the opponent with more than one Chaos Flare, that second Chaos Flare will now cause the opponent to be knocked down (as in Vampire Savior)
- Removed oversight where Darkside Master bats and Dark Force timer/background effect were still visible during CFJ style Midnight
Bliss, when the entire screen should be black
- Made afterimages turn off during the black screen portions of CFJ style Midnight Bliss
- Flying Drill has slightly better frame advantage on hit and much better advantage on guard
- Changed behavior of characters who have a compatible shocked anim when they're hit by electrical attacks; they now jitter back and forth (like Darkstalkers) and stay in the shock anim longer
- EX (Taiku) Raijinken can no longer be super cancelled; it already juggles, so cancelling just meant that the dampener kicked in worse
- MAX Raikoken effect slightly increased in size (the actual hitbox size is the same); also, small sparks now surround it, ala KOFXIII
- All non-EX versions of Shinku Katategoma has more of a delay between each hit, like in KOF
- EX Shinku Katategoma has 1 more hit (it now has a total of 8); total damage is unchanged, however.
- Benimaru Collider has faster startup and a slightly bigger hitbox; also changed the visual behavior to be closer to KOF, and replaced the FX with the FX from KOFXIII
- Changed Elec-Trigger visual behavior to be closer to KOF; now has additional FX appear during the finish
- super invincibility fixed/updated
- Electical sparks that appear on opponent when they are hit now disappear after a firm, set amount of time, exactly matching the PalFX applied to them. (They used to disappear only if opponent regained control, or hit the floor, if they were knocked down). This helps with stuff where a oppponent is hit by an electrical-based attack, and then a physical attack, so that the sparks will eventually disappear instead of remaining on the opponent until they hit the floor, as previous versions behaved.