Posted by Jmorphman in Warnings v2 (Started by Valodim February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Board: Public Staff discussion
Board: Public Staff discussion
i need help, i've asked Jmorphman, since half a year ago, and still wait about of his reply to me.I replied to every email of yours, though? You never replied to me, about merging your old account with this new one.
- Tweaked hitvels for Oniyaki Mikansei during Custom Combo; now it's no longer possible to repeatedly mash the move in the corner and
rack up almost 500 damage.
- The custom states added to Oboro Guruma Mikansei inadvertently left the opponent in a custom state; this has been corrected.
This new Joe has a small bug: when he recovers from a fall close to the ground, he'll sink in.Oh whoops, I must've made a typo because his vertical movement doesn't stop when he does his recovery roll. A fixed version is now available on my site. (this doesn't count as an update!)
- As a result of a resolution miscalculation, certain hitboxes, velocities, and PosAdds that were taken from CvS2 were incorrect; data has thus been rerecorded and fixed. Hit vels have also (in most cases) been standardized to replicate CvS2 behavior.
- Using a juggle reset move twice no longer turns on the "juggle flag" (var(16)); it is now possible to combo off that second juggle reset move by activating Custom Combo, but otherwise, continuing the combo from that second move remains impossible (in most cases).
- State 5110 is now overriden to prevent hardcoded MUGEN behavior of early wakeup if buttons are mashed.
- More consistent handling of whether moves do hard or soft knockdown (in general: specials except for command throws do soft knockdown, command throws and supers do hard knockdown)
- Run stop no longer uses S physics and instead a more accurate VelAdd
- All aerial get hit animations now use the same hitbox
- Tweaked how hard the damage dampener kicks in when connecting a super off a juggle reset
- Throw whiff animation has a longer recovery period
- Most projectiles now use HitPause, HitTime, and vels identical to the ones used in medium normal attacks; however, the frame data is actually slightly improved by this change.
- EX Slash Kick now causes wall bounce... like it did originally.
- Resolved a bug in EX Ogon no Kakato where Joe would sometimes go above the oppponent and switch sides with them.
- Bakuretsuken shortcut command changed to F, D, DF + p (from HCB + p)
- Adjusted the anim timing and vels of Bakuretsu Hook; additionally, it now causes hard knockdown.
- Bakuretsu Upper now causes a juggle reset (with a limited ability to follow up compared to EX Bakuretsuken); it also shares the juggle reset with EX Bakuretsuken. Also added a brief afterimage effect to the startup.
- Fixed bug where Screw Upper would not connect on opponents with extremely thin hitboxes if done point blank.
- MAX Ogon no Tiger Kick damage increased.
- All superpauses in this character now take the same amount of time as all of my other characters; prior to this update, they all lasted 8 ticks longer compared to everyone else. This was done solely to ensure that the voice clips that play during Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato didn't overlap over each other (the extra 8 ticks added enough of a buffer between the clips), but after playing around with it a bit, I've managed to place their respective start points in a way where they do not noticeably overlap one another.
- All move names have been standardized to use the official names (for example, "TNT Punch" is now "Bakuretsuken")
Due to the lack of Dio palettes I've made some that I'll post here in case anyone want to use it.Thanks for the palettes!Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Vampire Savior style - 99020, 99021, 99022
These animation standards are specifically patterned on Vampire Savior, and are designed to offer maximum flexibility to the character being transformed, allowing them to determine how they should animate (as opposed to Demitri dictating how they animate, which is how most of Midnight Bliss standards work). This is a brand new standard invented by me, and is (so far) exclusively used by my Demitri. Start using it!!! >:[
The standard is broken up into three animations:
Animation number: 99020
The character stands on the ground, often (but not always) reacting to their transformation in some way; this is sometimes a multi-sprite animation, like in the case of Felicia above, but in other cases, the character might just stand completely still. This animation can be any length, but only 47 ticks will be displayed before the character switches to the next animation in sequence.
Animation number: 99021
The character is held by their neck (or possibly some other body part; Felicia is held by her tail, e.g.) and drained of their blood. Typically consists of a single frame while the character is being held up, but before Demitri starts draining their blood, and then the rest of the animation consists of a few being drained frames that are looped and play for the rest of the animation. The animation (or sprite) axis must be centered on the location on the character's body that you want them to be held up by; otherwise, things will be displayed incorrectly. From the small amount of characters I've tested in Vampire Savior, there doesn't seem to be any set time period for when the character starts reacting to having their blood be drained; however, it's generally 39 ticks or in that general ballpark, so if you're not sure how long to have the first frame displayed, use that. This animation is displayed for a total of 93 ticks, but as with the previous animation, it's OK to exceed that length.
Animation number: 99022
The character, still being held up by their neck, completely drained of blood, looking like a desiccated corpse. Much like the previous animation, the axis must be located at the character's neck. This typically consists only of a single frame, but this standard supports animations of any length. The total amount of time this is displayed is only 18 ticks, however.
- A patch for the old 2010 version of PotS's Sakura, to add intro compatibility. I know some people are sticking with this old version so I thought I might as well put out a patch. The new, actually updated versions don't need me to provide patches anymore, of course!
Ah, I didn't notice the post right before mentioning the commands. I'm fine with them as is. I thought it was an actual update, but you were just trying to accommodate Macaulyn97. My mistake.no worries!