Posted by Niitris in Re: Auction alert (Started by Jesuszilla February 01, 2020, 02:16:02 AM
Board: All That's Left
Board: All That's Left
Tough shit, that's how it goes sometimes.
And as far as the REI situation I just feel like people here dont like him personally. Talkin about banning for essentially no reason. Like I said before yall are mad cuz he found a loophole. HES SELLING HIS DISCORD NOT MUGEN ITSELFYou've gotta be kidding me here.
psychological arguements, morally vague, capitalist society-(what?)
1. I can't seem to do any Super Cancels.Sorry about that, it was supposed to say normal attacks not specials.
2. No Hyakkishu/Demon Flip?Will be in a later update.
3. Air Fireball/Zanku Hadouken comes out a lil' later than it should and I'm not comfortable with it.Must be you, I compared it to the real game in turbo speed, it's almost exact.
4. Overcharge does little damage, but I can understand that if it's mean't for combo purposes.Yeah, it's a combo extension move. It was pretty tough to nail combos the way I had it. I loosened up the cancel windows for normal attacks, and added a dash after the Overcharge attack. Hopefully it's easier to juggle with it.
5. Will he have any other supers like Messatsu Gorasen and Kongou Kokuretsuzan?Hurricane kick super was something I was doing in very early stages but didn't make the final version. I definitely want to add it.
6. Any chance of giving him a CS patch of sorts?I want to get back to color separation. However if i do, it would be pretty simple.
Interesting that you've finally released him, even if unfinished atm, but I do have a small nitpick. His fireballs are a bit too safe, even the super version of it. I get a neighborhood between -1 to +9 at pointblank range. I'll excuse the air version somewhat, however, since they're meant to be approach tools anyway (but even those might need a tone down in frame advantage).I never tested that to see how safe it was.
- When I try the teleport while he has at least 1 power stock, he does the super instead. This happens because of the order of the moves in the CMD, the teleport should be above the supers to avoid that.Fixed
- Speaking of the teleport, this is a nitpick but I miss the classic afterimage when you do it.Added
- For some reason I can't execute the MAX version using LP (2QCF+LP), only with MP and HP, but I can do it normally with LKTypo in the CMD, fixed
- The air fireball has no sound when it touches the ground, it just feels weirdAdded
- There is no dust when Akuma lands after the air fireballAdded
The most micro-transaction filled broken mess of a mk game to date... and all anyone can focus on is "my waifu's anime tiddys are gone!"
type = S
movetype = A
physics = S
anim = 210
ctrl = 0
[State 210, VarSet]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = Time = 0 ;enters state
var(0) = 1 ;sets var(0) to equal 1
[State 20000, Modify Effect]
type = ModifyExplod
trigger1 = numexplod(20001)
id = 20001
scale = ifelse((root, power != 3000), root, power * 0.00033333 - floor(root, power * 0.00033333), 1.0), 1.0
ignorehitpause = 1