Posted by Ricepigeon in [IZ Style] Four characters updated (03/14/21) (Started by Ricepigeon March 28, 2020, 01:30:18 AM
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
IZ Meiling, IZ Sakuya, IZ Youmu, and IZ Yukari have been updated. All characters now follow a new file structure and can be downloaded as a bundle
or separately. See instructions on the downloads page for more info.
03/14/2021 - Version 2021.03.14
- Added the following characters to the file structure: Meiling, Sakuya, Youmu, Yukari
- [Common][System] Reorganized file structure, all IZ characters now share a common System file.
- [Common][System] Fixed bug where characters were vulnerable to grabs during pre-jump frames.
- [Common][System] Fixed graphical bug involving dash effects during superpauses.
- [Common][System] Fixed an issue where getup invulnerability would end prematurely if an attack was performed on the same frame control was regained.
- [Common][System] All characters now use a new buffer system, as the old system was causing visual oddities.
- [Common][System] Holding Down while taunting against Stupa's Training now completely refills the Spirit Gauge.
- [Common][System] Corrected button strength priority in commands; higher strength buttons now take priority over lower strength buttons.
- [Common][System] Fixed how proration & Type-B spirit gains are handled on multi-hit attacks.
- [Common][System] Taunting to refill Spirit meter against Stupa's Training no longer occurs if Spell Trance is active.
- [Meiling][System] Corrected command priority between Sky Dragon Kick/Scarlet Cannon and Kick of Showering Brilliance/Water Taichi Fist.
- [Meiling][System] Added Lie Meiling mode (accessed by pressing U,U,D,D,B,F,B,F,D,U when palette #10 is highlighted during palette selection).
- [Meiling] Water Taichi Fist: Damage increased (50/60/70->50/65/80), fixed oversight that would allow two projectiles on screen at once.
- [Meiling] "Colorful Light Lotus Flower Palm": Fixed bug that would occur if Meiling trades hits with opponent.
- [Youmu][System] Fixed oversight where certain attacks would not add Spirit gauge during Type-ß.
- [Youmu] "Sword of Meditation": Added safeguard that prevents 2nd hit onward from whiffing against airborne opponents if the first hit connects.
- [Yukari][System] Portrait & Superportrait updated.
- [Yukari][System] Fixed oversight that made air dashes cover more horizontal distance than intended.
- [Yukari][System] Adjusted command priority between Specials; Fantasy Firefly Nest now takes command priority over Full Moon Umbrella and Illusionary Rift.
- [Yukari][System] Corrected gravity values on several of Yukari's attacks.
- [Yukari] "Spell Overdrive": Fixed various system bugs that would occur when Spellcards are used.