Posted by MoloMowChow in [Gunvolt] " from "Azure Striker Gunvolt Series" by Perroris. (Started by perroris February 27, 2021, 04:44:37 AM
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
Board: Your Releases, 1.0+
Thank you for your hard work.
- Fixed Burst incorrectly always launching enemies towards the right
- Fixed Killer Pain and Killer-go-round causing crashes in Simul Mode when hitting two targets
- Killer pain now only ever effects one enemy
- Added graphical player arrows for out of height bounds, and simul mode situations
- Sped up the Killer World cutscene a bit
- Slightly modified the frequency that "Hurt" voice lines play
- Renamed AIConfig.txt to Config.txt
- Implemented censored versions of special KO sprites (white ray of light variety), to be slightly more worthy of the NSFW tag
- In addition to this, added a new setting in the Config.txt file to toggle special KO sprites on/off
- Made special KO portraits horizontally flip properly when on P2
- Note: If you previously downloaded the R18 patch before, it is necessary to redownload it for this update
- Added partner intro compatibility with other Dohna characters
- Shifted the .st categorization of some states
- Renamed some moves within the readme
found a couple of bugs along the way, so here ya go...Thank you for the bug reports. I have patched the character to v1.02 and updated the download link, and also took the opportunity to apply a few of my own fixes. Patch notes at bottom of post. The remappal error was due to not having any actual palettes in her default selection palettes. I originally ignored them since I used RGBa sprites and those can't use palettes anyways. I have put dummy palettes in its place so the error shouldn't pop up anymore.
- activating Overhead Chainsaw Swing precisely after Killer Peach will make her either float up or (rarely) down for a bit
- in debug she displays a remappal error saying not having a dest Pallette 1,4
-during certain intervals in battle KiraKiras air attacks against certain oppnents will cause them to either float up or liedown indefinitely making them unbeatable
Also, I'm cusrious to know about your sprite ripping method.It really depends on the game. Different games require different tools as they tend to store their asset files differently. The end result is just always PNGs I can use as sprites.
the only dissapointing was that it isn't a NSFW char,she is always covered and never showed something ,i don't know if prudes are ruling or trying to change definition (happened in another site) but from what i know NSFW is something that shows either genitals or have something sexual but if is covered it isn't.Ah, I read the forums rules about risky characters, and they didn't mention if actual private parts/sexual content were required to be labelled NSFW, just "mild boobs and butts". So I added it anyways just to be safe. Sorry for disappointing you on that front.
- Fixed using Overhead Saw after Killer Peach causing Kirakira to float
- Made chainsaw sounds stop when cancelling out of Killer ride
- Fixed remappal error console message
- Added missing landing dust effect from her intro
- Extended the duration of how long the Firecracker item image shows when taunting
- Nerfed Killer World, by halving the amount of passes allowed before failing (10 basically guranteed hits)
- Slightly nerfed power gain of Killer Pain
- Modified or added more info to readme file
v1.04 (Oct 3, 2020)
- Increased cost of Infinite Blast after initial free one (1000+ power per use)
- Applied damage dampening to Assistant damage.
- Hide Assistant Icons during final hit of "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust"
- Lowered the height of camera zoom position during final hit "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust"
- Disabled leftover DebugDisplay code
v1.03 (June 05, 2020)
- Fixed Dragon's Assist Icon not showing when playing on p2 side.
I can't find link in your website.Ah, sorry about that. I hadn't updated my website yet. You could use the link in the topic post until then if you'd like, it'll be the same link anyways.
1 bugThanks for catching that. It seems only a display bug with the icon is missing, and Dragon can still be called off cooldown. I'll make a quick fix soon tho.
2P side the support char doesn't shown
2 too overpowerdLol yeah, figured as much
I think you can disable the bg/fg and pull the characters to the middle of the screen when Mora is performing Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.
Have you looked into GM's Gill? He has a Resurrection mechanic (it is his signature technique after all) that seems to work in virtually any situation.
Watch the start with Terry again at 8:52.
After her "drop-in" intro she's actually too deep on the screen & clipping to the right pos when going to idle.