Posted by ReddBrink in Happy Birthday to... (Started by TempesT January 11, 2010, 04:27:19 AM
Board: All That's Left
Board: All That's Left
"Player" as in the root calling the helper or P2?
If you mean the root calling the helper itself, use bindtoroot sctrl. You can even set the amount of time it should be allowed to bind to the root via the time parameter. You'll have to play around with pos values to get the exact position until it's exactly where you want it.
If you mean P2, use a posset in the helper to emulate a psuedo "bindtoenemy," which typically will look like this...
[State 6000, PosSet]
type = PosSet
trigger1 = numenemy
x = enemy,pos x
y = enemy,pos y-50
ignorehitpause = 1
"Hard Time"Haha yeah. hard time is fun but brutal. I learned about the game from a youtuber known as Penguinz0.
Holy fuck you're versed in the world of MDickie and his utterly insane games
Surely everyone is upset at this situation, but all I could say is that everyone doesn’t have to be friends at the end of the day, and everyone is entitled to feel upset because we are all human, but can we at least just get this behind us act like nothing happened? If you support him, cool, if you don’t, cool, It just sucks to still see this go on.This is not a good way to go about things. To act like nothing even happened is pure lunacy.
My guy let me tell you that you did good on the collision boxes. But for future reference, before you place your collision boxes for an angle, go to the animation of the beam (or whatever), and on the bottom left there's an area where you can set your angle value in order for you to place your collision boxes properly because the beam will angle itself in the animation, but you'll have to do it for each frame though. then once your done just set it back to 0.How do i set the angle with fighter factory? and which version of fighter factory do you use. Its probably staring me right in the face but i don't notice it lol.
Just my method for it
I don't know. I got some videos here...
Repulsor Blast (EX Version)
02. You should, It would be awesome. If not, I'll give it a try but I might needs some help. I want to make sure they're movements and some strikes are the same, everything else will be different. If you can, can you send me they're movelists?
03. Hell yeah. I can't wait to edit them and other characters. For now, I want to edit Blackwidow and Hawkeye because some of their sprites look a little off
04. Hell yeah. We need DC and Marvel characters in Pots Style
05. Are you making Batman or you're just working on his CS?
01. It is possible to use Cap's sprites for RagingRowen's Cap edit?
02. Can I make War Machine with your Ironman's sprites? I can CS the other sprites for War Machine
03. I found Robin and Black Panther, The sprites look a little off but their CS is great. I just need to edit their sprites.
04. For now, I can edit some sprites and CS some characters. I'm highly interested on editing sprites. When I learn how to make characters, I'm definitely gonna make a lot people from different universes.
Also Reddbrink hasn't released his CS.Done
01. Do you know where I can find any DC characters with CS?
02. May I please help you with your Marvel & DC project?